Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:52 pm

((Gaia parents, June? lol xD))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:53 pm

RiftCreator
((Ryu me and Reks well get back where your at ok just wait man, oh yea Reks what are you))

Wrath pulls out his watch and put Reks in a nightmare world while Majin looks towards the person running towards them

"Guys stop trying to this,Its not scary its stuped"

lord chazxr XIV

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:53 pm

--Personalize this formatting--

masato just stoed there looking at them

ryu ''huh whats up masato''he then looks up
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm

".....Wrath do you know this one...." asked Majin "no, but he looks like someone" said Wrath with his watch in hand

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:56 pm

RiftCreator
".....Wrath do you know this one...." asked Majin "no, but he looks like someone" said Wrath with his watch in hand

*sigh*"Get me out of here before I kill you"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:59 pm

masato looks up then looks back at them "what are you doing"

ryu ''um are you ok''

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Wrath laughs at him "you and what the nobody army" as flames surround the gate burning with flames that didnt die it so none can leave "ALL IN THIS WORLD WE DIE" as Zagato voice was heard and as a black hole formed above the sky. Nero and Warlock stand infornt of the keyhole "are you ready ... this world will lose it heart" said Nero "wonderful ... this world will end" said Warlock.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:02 pm

June continued messing with the edge of her cloak, listening silently.
((yes, gaia parents. >:} ))

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm

masato ''who caers''

ryu looks at them ''i dont know about this and why cant i remember his name realy its on the tip of my toung''
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm

RiftCreator
Wrath laughs at him "you and what the nobody army" as flames surround the gate burning with flames that didnt die it so none can leave "ALL IN THIS WORLD WE DIE" as Zagato voice was heard and as a black hole formed above the sky. Nero and Warlock stand infornt of the keyhole "are you read ... this world will lose it heart" said Nero "wonderful ... this world will end" said Warlock.

*Right then and there He cuts off warth's head* "You fools know I sealed the keyhole"*He snaps as nobdy snipers appear* "Ready,aim.....FIRE AT WILL!"*they fire at majin repeatedly*

lord chazxr XIV

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Manifesta continued "He told me that he wont kill me because of my rank, but he would take away my honor. He stuck his hand into my chest and started pumping corruption into my heart. he said that if one of the top Keyblade Masters became a Heartless, it would topple the kingdom. He than left me for dead."

((Lol nice xD))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:08 pm

June held her breath
"....."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Wrath head reformed as Majin let the nobody shoot him ".....your a fool.." as Majin blasted the nobody "you dont think we dont know about that" said Wrath "Creator is already reversed any effect of your keyblade" said Wrath

June_Malatesta
June continued messing with the edge of her cloak, listening silently.
((yes, gaia parents. >:} ))

*Xion appears behind June* "didnt expect to find you here"

lord chazxr XIV

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:13 pm

RiftCreator
Wrath head reformed as Majin let the nobody shoot him ".....your a fool.." as Majin blasted the nobody "you dont think we dont know about that" said Wrath "Creator is already reversed any effect of your keyblade" said Wrath

"Stupids...""anyway thanks to you heartless I am close to kingdom hearts All I need to do Is finish you off"*reks holds his hand out and Majins releashed heart comes out then the moon looks like an heart*"There It is""Bt the way im not a nobody"*he stands up and goes through a portal on the bell tower*"Kingdom hearts,Let me carry you and carry your strangth....And please Return hearts to the nobdys of the heartless"*a beam of light goes into Reks and his keyblade changes also hearts fall form the sky going into nobodys*
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games