Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:01 pm
(its ok. its not ur fault hah)

i nodded and knelt down besides tomoyo. "jude..do something to get her to relax please?" i asked waving him over. i took out my pocket knife and set it down. "now dont pay attention to wat im doing ok? just pay attention to jude..and please..please dont attack me either." i said before i grabbed the tweasers again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:01 pm
Hannah glanced at Blake, I am fine honestly. She smiled and looked the other way. She tried not making eye contact with Blake, feeling the pain and blood trickle down her skin under her clothing unnoticeable. She avoided the others, feeling dizzy and light headed.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:04 pm
Tomoyo blinked and mentally paniced when she saw the knife. Jud looked at her and hit her pressure point, imitating what he saw Kazumi do once. She relaxed and nodded, doing as Erin said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 pm
blake shakily stood up but managed and stood right behind hannah. "hannah..you kno that if you try to fly you're gonna end up passing out..so i suggest you go let erin take the bullet out..if she was on the run im pretty sure she wud b a doctor..she's a wiz wen it comes to getting bulletes out of the hardest places with only her knife and tweasers." he said leaning on her trying to keep his balance.
i nodded and went to work on tomoyo's wound. i ignored the whimpers coming from her wen i got my knife in ther. after about ten minutes i got the bullet out. "ok..jude..ur next. after jude, hannah you're up." i said not looking over at her as i cleaned the tweasers and knife off.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:13 pm
Tomoyo nodded and smiled, getting up. "Thanks." She said. Jude nodded and laid down where Tomoyo was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 pm
(( go slow on his surgery for a second. ))
Hannah looked down and shook her head, Blake I am okay....honestly..I am not worried about a simple bullet. She did not want them to see her wound bleeding badly. She turned and smiled helping Blake sit back down.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm
blake steped around hannah so that she cudnt force him bak down on the bench. "hannah..trust me..it'll hurt for a half hour and then the pain dies down and after that its like you didnt even get hurt. trust me. look tomoyo and jude are getting takin care of." he said pointing to tomoyo and jude. he took her jacket off on the shoulder that was hurt. i looked over to see wat was going on and saw hannah's bloody shoulder. "hannah after im done fixing jude you ARE next ok? i dont care wat you say im getting that bullet out." i called over to her then began my work on jude. "just relax ok?" i said and slid my hand over his eyes, closing them. i snapped out the bigger knife seeing that his wound was worse than tomoyo's.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:27 pm
Jude nodded and kept his eyes shut, trying to stay calm. Tomoyo watched, seeing the big wound and biting her lip.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 pm
i began to work on jude's wound and tried to ignore him twitching wen i went in deeper to get the bullet out. i shook my head and pulled out my lighter. "ok..tomoyo..i need you to hold his arms down..and..hannah! come here!" i called over to her. "i need you to hold his legs down..i dont wat him kicking and flailing his arms around...jude..im gonna need you to stay real still ok? and please please dont hate me for this." i said trying to calm him down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:34 pm
Hannah shook her hand, it is not the bullet...I will be fine. She felt her face go pale from lack of blood and started backing away from Blake and the others. She felt the blood had trickled down passed her hips under her cloths. Hannah glanced up at Blake trying to hide the fact she was about to cry, feeling her legs getting weak, I....I...I. She tried to back up into the alley way, starting to feel her whole back covered by warm, wet blood.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 pm
Tomoyo nodded and ran to him, holding down his arms down. Jude kept his eyes clothes. "Okay...?" He said, opening his eyes and seeing the lighter. He clasped his eyes shut again, trying not to scream.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:37 pm
"hannah?" blake said and grabbed her by the waist trying to keep her up and walking her over to the bench. "crap..ok..austin! i need you to hurry up and get ovr here and hold his legs." i said turning the lighter on and putting the flame to the tweasers, "i need to hurry up and do this so we can get to hannah.." i muttered looking bak at blake and hannah. "keep your eyes closed, jude..its easier if you relax dont kno wats going on..so keep. them. closed." i said taking one of tomoyo's hands and putting it over judes mouth.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:43 pm
Austin went over and held Jude's legs down carefully.
Hannah tried taking his hands off her waist, please.. let... me.. go Blake. She avoided the bench and slipped his off her so he would not feel the blood on her back. She slowly back away from him feeling the blood drenching her back under her shirt and dripping on her shorts.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Jude nodded and kept his eyes closed, trying to calm himself. Tomoyo looked at Jude and smiled faintyl. "It's almost over..." She said, though she had no clue whether or not it would.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 pm
blake looked down at his hand to see blood on it. he quickly went bak to her and wrapped both of his arms around her so that she cudnt get away. "hannah, you need help..i dont kno wher you think you're going but you arent gonna get far." he said speaking close to her ear. he walked her over to wher i was with jude tomoyo and austin. "she's gonna need your help in a minute erin.." blake said, his arms still around hannah in a backwards bear hug. i nodded. "ya it is almost over.just stay calm..this is only gonna sting like a littl pinch ok?" i said reassuring jude. i put the hot part of the tweasers into his wound. "please dont get mad at me for this.." i said looking at tomoyo. i took my fist and punched him wher it counted. i looked up at tomoyo, "he needs to concentrate on a different pain." i said and then pulled the bullet out quick.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games