Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 pm
((you guys shoulda wondered around the maze first geez X3 i did post that the original entrance to the center of the maze was cut off after shige went through so the others couldn't get though and they would have to find another way in oh well v.v ))

Treya Smiled, the vines she had set up were already creeping towards the group. She let out a high pitched screeching sound that quickly bounced off the walls, startilling everyone, a second later and all the lights went out making it became completely dark. Once the lights had gone out the vines shot forward and wraped around every ones legs, one after the other they were each dragged off in a different direction some 4 were pulled off and out of the center and through different gates/ entrances the others all pulled off or ensanared 'tangled' in vines and long ungroomed wild grass. by this time every one was seperated and not together, the only two who were relevently close or near each other were the two who were hanging up sidedown  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 am
{ I'm not gonna be online today, I'm going to my great grandmother's house. I'd post, but I don't have time before I leave. Bai! }

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:23 pm
Dr. Sullivan saw as everyone was whisked away by vines. "Well, this may take a while" he said as he hung upside down. His ponytail dangled below his head. He crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:36 pm
"Hm... this may complicate things..." Michishige said as he continually tried to keep his beard out of his face. After a few moments he became extremely frustrated with it and tore it off, throwing it angrily on the ground. "Stupid beard... can't defy gravity..." Michishige muttered.

{We got back early... cause my parents bailed. x3 }

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:51 pm
"Hmm, that Christopher kid might have had the idea. You wouldn't have anything sharp, would you?" Dr. Sullivan asked. He had a manipulation ability, so he could control anything sharp and cut them down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:56 pm
"You're right! Hm, lemme check..." Michishige mumbled as he reached into his pocket. Pulling out a key, he swayed in excitement. "Got it! Maybe this'll help? It's the sharpest thing I got..."

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:08 pm
Dr. Sullivan shrugged. "It will have to do" he said. He used his manipulation powers to take the key and began sawing through the vines that bound him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:49 pm
After a second or two of the dentist sawing at the vines, they quickly released Michishige all together except for one vine that caught him at the last second before he hit the ground head first. Treya was smiling widely for a second then jumped out of the tree, looking through her leafy like pouch bag she took out a small map and slipped it into Michishige's hand "now the real fun starts each of your friends has been dragged off to some part of the maze, each one will be trapped in some manner and will need help getting loose, but the only way to help completely free them is to find a specificly colored flower keyed to thier entrappment. There are patches of flora growing all over the maze some far some near to each person but not nesisarilly the right one, if you can get them all free and back here within 2 hours you'll all earn a prize" she smiled a bit again " oh almost forgot your only allowed to carry two flowers at a time so best think before picking any" then she gave him the first flower and disapeared back into the darkness Calling out "have fun hope you can see in the dark"  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:54 pm
(DEcent-twist vampiric. Gonna tell me where my charries are though??? So I can postey?? ninja All I gots is Zaias and Ms. Powers T.T)

Zaias toted his sister up to the top floor, as pretty much all the classrooms up there were decorated really well and had mega candy. What was with his classmates being so lazy? Yeah the bottom floor was easy..but here you got hand fulls.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:52 pm
Zetao
(

((lol sorry shoulda put that in my last post ^^ ill explain here))

((they've been split to the four corners of the maze but not nessarilly directly in the corners each one will be at a dead en in the maze though except for critopher XD he's actually still in the center of the maze some where but no ones supposed to know that till later XD...hope thats good if not ill come edit and make it better... oh and because they were all dragged off in the dark they dont know really wich corner or part of the maze thier in really X3))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 pm
(( I suppose we could call this karma for earlier xD

Though I'll admit I'm kinda sick of mazes, what with Graymoor and all xP

Guess Tele and Karley wont be going in there any time soon. Or actually....nah, we wouldn't want to ruin it for ya, now would we? ))

Jordan noticed the vines before they grabbed her, since, well, she was in the air. But they still got her; she had been preoccupied with thinking that she could use her 'solid shadows' to get the two down. They pulled her off, into what seemed a never-ending mass of vines. It felt rather suffocating, and she couldn't really see anything but the swarming vines, and it was rather disconcerting.

Karley stopped at the entrance to the Battle Dome, afraid to go in not only because of what was inside, but simply because of its sheer size. It was, quite frankly, and intimidating building.

(( Meh, that's all for now folks. ))

Ali ran around, her heavy tail swishing, as she ran up and held her back and said trick-or-treat. A little kid, much less an adorable little kid, caught most of the hander-outters by surprise. Which made easy pickings when it came to candy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 pm
(Yeah I think Ali pretty much has the school population wrapped after this little..event.)

Zaias followed after his little sister, boosting her for a quick drink at a water fountain before moving on. She was having fun, well..everyone seemed to be having fun..and even though he felt a little old...he felt kinda left out as the only guy not getting or giving candy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was until Ms. Powers swooped by with one of the ambiguous treat bags for candy most of the students were using and plopping it in his hand she gave him a couple taps on the back and went on her way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery really only gave out a yelp before she was lifted up and away, her face being brushed frequently by vines and leaves kept her from looking around as she kept moving. Though she had the odd sensation she was up high.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:56 pm
Ali's face lit up when she saw Zaias with a treat bag. She didn't get the whole 'too old to trick or treat' or whatever it was. Besides, from what she'd seen, there were only old people here anyways. After all, it was a school event.

Jordan was rather happy to find that the vines holding her arms were smooth rather than pointed with poisonous spikes. It made for a much more enjoyable experience.

(( Hmm...are we gonna end up waiting on Michishige and Sullivan? ))

Telemachus pushed on Karley's shoulders from behind. "Come on, come on, time for fun, eh?" And he thought, not for the first time, that it would be a swell thing if she screamed with her mouth.

Karley was torn between digging her heels in to avoid going, or going so as to avoid the pushing. Well, it didn't really matter because in a moment she was inside. Oh, this isn't that- OH MY GOD IT'S A PLASTIC SPIDER!

It was quite funny that she knew it was fake and still found it scary. Quite funny.

And no, apparently Karley did not scream only out loud.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm
Zaias stood stupidly looking at his bag until he realized Ali was traipsing away without him. He caught up to her at the next door just as the two girls there entered the "Isn't she sooo cute" frenzy many people went into once they saw her.
In any case it resulted in handfuls of candy.
So much for their dental appointments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery stopped being dragged and had the majority of vines clear away from her. Enough to stand in any case. Doing so and brushing off her costume she checked to see if her book was still in her bag. Then she checked to see where she was.
And sat down.
Cause it was hiiigh.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 pm
Ali reached into her bag and looked at a piece of candy, wondering what it was. Of course she wanted to munch... "Zais, can I have some now?"

Jordan kind of relaxed with her arms behind her head until the vines dropped her off in a kind off cocoon of some sort of clear plant...stuff. She reached out her hand; it felt cool and a little like gel, except solid, so that it did not come off on her fingers.

Telemachus pulled Karley forward in between the IT'S SO BIG and the IS THAT THING MOVING?s. All and all, it was most certainly a pleasant haunted house.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games