Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm
Thistle nuzzled Smok back and then looked down at the object around her neck as Mwee pawed at it. She squeaked and then looked back up at Mwee. She squeaked out, "Amy."

It was a small heart-shaped chocolate cake that Amy had baked and decorated for Karrie earlier. She put it around Thistle's neck so that she could go into the hot tub area and deliver it to them. She wanted Thistle to help since Karrie asked Velcore to help with his surprises so often. She thought it would be nice for Thistle to help with the surprise for Karrie. That was what Amy had told her earlier today. Luckily, she had only frosted and sprinkled the cake with colored sprinkles, nothing too fancy. She knew it would get jostled around in the box she tied around Thistle's neck.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:18 pm
*squeaks in confusion*

*takes the ribbon in his mouth and tugs on it. Something that big can't be easy to carry around and he wanted to help Thistle get rid of it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:19 pm
Amy nodded. "You bet it is. I added a little extra sugar to it, too, to give it a hint of sweetness. I put some vanilla in it, too, but not too much."

She brought the stick up, rolled it around a few times to make sure the bread piece caught all of the dripping cheese, and then slowly swam over to Karrie. She grinned when she saw him looking under the tray.

"I'm using my power over the water to keep it still."

She held her hand under the piece of bread and then guided it to Karrie's mouth with a soft smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:25 pm
Already forgetting why the box was tied around her neck, she squeaked gratefully at Smok and pulled in the opposite direction he was. The ribbon came undone and the box fell from her neck, already forgotten. Thistle squeaked happily, ran back over to Smok, and nuzzled her friend happly. She was so excited that she accidentally knocked him over lightly, causing him to roll over just slightly. She simply leaned over and continued to nuzzle him gently.

Moments later, two female employees came over to the baby animals and grinned. They both placed their hands on their knees and leaned over slightly.

"Well look who we have here! Amy's Thistle and Kits' Mwee and Smok. I'm guessing you're here for baths. Let's go have some fun in the water!"

One of the girls picked up Thistle, since she was the biggest, and the other one picked up Smok and Mwee.

Thistle practically went limp in the girl's arms as she thought about a bath. She loved baths!! They were so relaxing and fun!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:28 pm
Oh, okay. *pauses a second* I didn't know you had power over water. *lets Amy feed him the bread*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm
*hearing the word "bath" immedieately starts squeaking loudly and trying to get away*

*not minding baths, sits calmly in the employee's arms, squeaking in annoyance at Smok, who is making too big of a deal out of a bit of water*

*still sitting in the office, looking over the gifts in amazement* redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm
*slips quietly into Aqua Springs*

*puts finger up to lips to tell girl behind desk to be quite*

*sees light on in Kits office*

*goes quietly to the open door and leans against it, not wanting to disturb*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:35 pm
Amy nodded and slowly pulled the wooden stick out of Karrie's mouth. "Yep. Remember the party we went to at MW? The mermaid masquerade. I wore a ribbon of frozen water around me. I made the water move around me and Thistle froze it for me in place."

She walked back to the tray and speared another piece of bread. After dunking it once more, she moved back to Karrie's side again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:37 pm
The employee with Thistle was already over at one of the tubs and was running the bath. The employee with Mwee and Smok, though, had stopped halfway to the bath and was now struggling to keep her hold on both animals. Mwee was fine, but Smok was causing her to nearly lose her grip on both pets.

"Smok... Smok, please calm down. You're going to make me drop you both!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 pm
*swallows* Oh yeah, that's right. I remember now. *nods*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:42 pm
*a slight blush on her cheeks, looks up from the coupons to the flowers and the note attatched to them again*

*continues squeaking in alarm, struggling to get away*

*hisses at Smok* mad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 pm
Amy giggled and kissed Karrie's lips quickly. "You're cute."

She went over to the tray, got a small sandwich, and poured some of the wine into one of the wineglasses. She took both over to Karrie.

"This is a turkey, tomato, mayo, lettuce sandwich. I hope you like it. I didn't want anything too heavy. And the wine is a bottle of 1950 Vieux Chateau Certan. My mom had it in the cellar. She has a lot of wine down there."

Amy didn't know much about wine. She didn't even know that she held a bottle of wine worth $2,750. She had simply seen the date and grabbed it. Her mother had fine taste, and she knew old wine was the best.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm
*keeps leaning against the doorframe, admiring her silouette*

*small smile*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm
*takes the sandwich and wine from Amy so she can go get her own* Hmmm... sounds interesting. *has no idea what the description of the wine means, having skipped over that during his training since he was under 21 at the time and couldn't buy it anyway*

*takes a sip of the wine* Well, your mom has good tastes.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm
The other employee looked over at the commotion after she had gently put Thistle into the tub. She quickly walked over to her coworker and carefully-but-quickly maneuvered Mwee from her arms.

"I'll put Mwee into the tub with Thistle so you can use both hands with Smok." The employee nodded her thanks to her coworker.

She walked over to the tub Thistle was in and slowly placed Mwee into the warm water next to Thistle. She started to gently soap up the calmer dragon.

"You're a very good girl, Mwee. Yes you are. A regular little lady."

Thistle was looking over enviously at Mwee, but she patiently waited her turn. She had discovered that if she was patient, she got a longer-and-better bath.

The other employee sighed and finally wrangled Smok with both of her hands. Then, she took him over to another tub, filled the tub with water, and set Smok down into it. The little dragon was struggling greatly, but the employee was managing to give him a bath nonetheless. Wow. For such a cute little guy, he could be quite temperamental.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games