Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι ғeel υpтιgнт on a ѕaтυrday nιgнт, nιne o' clocĸ
                                      тнe radιo'ѕ тнe only lιgнт, ι нear мy ѕong and ιт pυllѕ мe тнroυgн
                                      coмeѕ on ѕтrong, тellѕ мe wнaт ι goттa do ι goт тo
                                      geт υp! everyвody'ѕ gonna мove тнeιr ғeeт
                                      geт down! everyвody'ѕ gonna leave тнeιr ѕeaт

spaceWhit felt sort of bad that he hadn't managed to hunt down his best friend already today; after all, Jin wasn't exactly the most sociable kid, so him being preoccupied with Dean instead basically meant the guy had probably been alone all day. When he made it to the Great Hall, Whit decided to hell with sitting at his own house table, and scanned the Hufflepuff table for Jin instead. Finding him, he grinned ear to ear, and made his way over, plopping down quite comfortably next to the other boy. "Hey, sorry I was missing in action all day," he said, signing in time with his words. He figured if he signed while he spoke enough, eventually Jin would pick up on BSL enough that he could keep their conversations non-verbal. Whit didn't mind verbalizing, but it took extra effort compared to signing, especially after spending the whole Summer surrounded by other Deaf people.

spaceWhit pointed up towards the line of first years at the head of the hall, finding the person he was looking for and smiling.
                                      "That's my little brother Dean," he explained. "I meant to come looking for you, but I was playing Responsible Older Brother... and then I kinda fell asleep." He scratched his head, somewhat sheepish. It wasn't exactly the best excuse, he knew, but he'd make it up to Jin. Somehow. Eventually. Starting now, in fact. Hopefully Dean would do well enough in his own house that he didn't need Whitney helping him out. He'd probably be fine, they weren't exactly shrinking violets in their family, after all. It was unlikely he'd get Hufflepuff, so he wouldn't be joining them, but that was fine. He needed to make friends, anyway.

geттιng laтe, ι jυѕт can'т waιт
                                      тen o'clocĸ and ι ĸnow ι goттa нιт тнe road
                                      ғιrѕт ι drιnĸ, тнen ι ѕмoĸe ѕтarт υp тнe car
                                      and ι тry тo мaĸe тнe мιdnιgнт ѕнow

wнere - Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                      wнen - Sorting Feast 2040
                                      wιтн - Jin
                                      - ooc -
                                      blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: All American Girl in a Hogwarts World
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"I hope the hat is right," Mary said, "I don't really get to see my Dad as much as I want. He's busy a lot and..." She trailed off with a shrug. She didn't think it was good to get into the complications of her parents. How they were barely (if at all) on talking terms, had to live in different states, and neither of them could reasonably raise two kids with their jobs. Quinn seemed to think that they could if they really wanted to but Mary didn't want to be a bother to either of them. "It really doesn't matter," She added and shrugged giving a small smile to Elijah.

Mary noticed Elijah blush when she complimented him and decided that Elijah would be a good friend in that moment. He was kind, nice, and humble. Also he seemed fun and it was cool he was a twin too. Mary was lost in thought for a moment when Elijah agreed with her regarding his sister Macie. Mary chuckled and said, "Yeah a quadrilateral sounds better than the triangles."

She glanced to the table and frowned for a moment as she could have sworn there was more forks a moment ago than when she had glanced down initially but she decided to ignore it. She was probably imagining things. Looking back up to Elijah she asked, "Speaking of interesting. I'm really looking forward to this year. Not only classes but quidditch too. Are you interested in it?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                          My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                          You need to forge your own path
                                                          And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                          {OoC: }
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:41 am

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
First Year, Hufflepuff, Pureblood ________
══════════════════════════ _____

Isolde shrugged at his question; she knew very little about any of the houses, well, except Slytherin. It was her family's house, she couldn't think of a single relative that had not been sorted there. Even her crazy Uncle Eurion had been a Slytherin during his years at Hogwarts. They were usually one of the smallest houses, but still surprisingly kept a choke-hold on the Quidditch Cup. Not so much recently, but they had in past years. The only thing she knew about her own house was that their ghost was a fat man, and that rather summed it up. ”Probably changes each year... I bet the house ghost would know! But I don't see him anywhere — I cannot remember his name either, he's the fat one, that's all I know.” The house ghosts were usually in attendance during the Sorting Feast,that's what her father had told her. All except the Bloody Baron, Slytherin's ghost, who was rather unfriendly. ”Me too.” She nodded in agreement. ”But we still have all the same classes together, at least. Besides, I don't think they mind where we sit for meals most days, it's just the ceremonies we have to sit with our house, like this one.” She paused when the crowd roared up again, this time at another house. Iso noticed a lot of the same surnames being called right after the other, and even two different sets of identical twins. Weird.

════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall of 2040
WHERE:: Hufflepuff Table
WITH WHO:: Philip

════════════════════

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:12 am
Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
You'll blossom quite nicely in...
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Seventh Years

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  With : Each other, other puffs...

Candace had been dealing with the craziness that was deciding on a vice captain. The whole way to school she was mulling it over. Kimberly told her just to go with whoever she thought was best for the job. Problem was there were several people who would be best of the job. Getting to the great hall she gave her girl friend a kiss before heading over to the Hufflepuff table. Kimberly figured sitting at the puff table was wrong on the first night at least.

Sitting at the table with Alana, Candace was still thinking over the same thing. Alana could tell her friend still hadn’t made up her mind. “Still can’t decide?” She asked. “No… and tryouts are in a week.” She replied. Candace was certainly beginning to feel the pressure. “Candy, you had all summer to figure it out. How hard is it to pick someone, really?” Alana questioned. She figured Candace would have it figured out by now. “I know but it’s harder then you'd think.” She said with sigh. “I’m sure whoever you don’t pick won’t be upset with you.” It was the only thing Alana could suggest to take that worry away. “I hope not.” Truthfully Candace was slightly worried about that. Then again, she doubted anyone would be overly upset. Those in Hufflepuff tended to be more understanding then not.

Alana ~ Status : Trying to Help Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : Still don't know what to do Theme ~ Attire

OOC: Open for Interaction...

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:17 am
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

It had been hard for Katya to admit to herself, much less to the Sorting Hat, her fear she couldn't be like her sister, and she felt better for it, and the Hat seemed to confirm this for her when she heard it say, 'Somewhere you'll fit? Why, dearest, that's what I do, And you'll fit in quite well in Hufflepuff!.' After saying "Thank you," quietly to the Deputy Headmistress, she scurried off before she could attract further attention. She almost started toward the Slytherin Table where she knew her sister would be, before smiling and then headed toward the table where the excitement seemed loudest.

By the time she arrived at the table, her robes were already edged in bright yellow, and her school tie was likewise striped in the House colours. As she made her way along the table, she was hoping to spot Lucien or Ferdie, but failing that she she found a bit of space on a bench to sit at, and sat down. 'I'm a 'Puff, just like Papa was,' she thought happily. 'I wish he were here to see.' Seeing all the other new students whom were being inducted into the House, Katya hoped she could start making friends quickly.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:26 am
THOMAS MCGREGOR________
EDRIC_NOTT ______
First Year, Hufflepuff, Pureblood ___
════════════════════ __

”Not to mention, dark and dreary; if I wanted to live in a bloody Shakespeare play, I'd just go back home.” He said, flippant as any teenage boy who doesn't know a thing about Literature would be at their parents. Except, he wasn't a teenager, and he wasn't living with his comatose da', nor his mum who might be low-key psycho (he honestly hasn't decided yet.) Living with his uncle and grandfather wasn't so bad, but they lived in a bloody castle. Edric got lost everywhere he went for the first month he moved back. It was isolating. He missed the days when all of his siblings were together under one roof, even if it meant living in a cramped space in the not-so-great part of town. ”Frat turtle?” He asked incredulously. ”What does that have to do with—oooooh, ha! Never mind—kind've hard to hear, sorry.” He finished with a sheepish laugh then encouraged her to go on.

”Norwegian and Icelandic, huh? Bloody hell, that's pretty far out there, I mean, I think?” A sudden conjuration of the world map in his mind apparently became blank outside of Great Britain. Not that he tried very hard. Edric smiled cheekily when he said, ”Responsible sounds boring.” Not that he was some sort of vandal or rule-breaker, but he was certainly the 'I'll get to it when I get to it' type, which usually meant cleaning only after he felt he was done playing. ”Yeah, I guess I did, thanks, by the way. Can't say I agree wit'cha though, but then, I don't really know your family at all. Except for your brother who's your twin that has the same name as a reindeer from Santa's Sleigh. Which, I guess is to say, is almost as much as I know about you, really. So who am I to bloody judge?” Edric finished with an innocent shrug.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall of 2040
【WHERE:: Hufflepuff Table
【WITH WHO:: Dagrun
╚═════════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:50 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien had spent his carriage ride with Leah, which was very enjoyable. But then she's really enjoyable to talk with, and he's slightly agreeable even if he's no pushover. Six electives didn't seem so bad for Leah and besides, she seemed to be the type to be very organized. But even with that the only class they share was only Music class but hey, that's okay. Lucien at first had some reckless choosing of electives when he talked to his papa, though fortunately he talked Lucien out of it because "he might get stressed out". Granted, his papa had took a LOT of electives when he was young and according to Tia Vasilisa, he had to pay the consequences.

He sat by himself in the table, watching the sorting while anticipating for Faina's sister to get sorted. Lucien kind of knew Katya: for him she was timid, quiet, and seemed to use Fai as a shield from... many things. Merlin, that was one kind of timidness, his cousin Mina probably wasn't that bad but then again she was happily adopted. He happily clapped for Katya when she got Hufflepuff as expected, even if she looked nervous. Thinking that maybe she needs at least someone she knew, Lucien stood up and sat beside her. "Hey, Katya," he greeted with a grin, "I'm Lucien, Fai's friend if you forgot. And welcome to Hufflepuff! Were you expecting to be here?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 am

( PurebloodFirst Year HufflepuffHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

Esmeralda smiled wryly when Rora admitted that she figured she wasn't Slytherin material. And honestly, she was right because no offense Rora's family don't act like one. Garnet's bestfriend may seem calm but he acted too relaxed to be in Slytherin. Granted Mera found it weird when people were relaxed, because she never had a luxury to be. But Hogwarts was safe, so maybe she can afford to have it. "Hufflepuff fits you honestly, but then again the hat told me that I can feel at ease in here. Or that's how I interpret anyway."

She shrugged, hoping that the hat was right. The students in this table seemed to be very relaxed and happy to each other, and it made Mera want to have her own share, too. "Logically I'd like Gryffindor, but I think I like Hufflepuff way better," she smiled, "It's my parents' house after all. Also I have a friend named Xia here, and she's Hufflepuff. I think you might like her." Xia may be obnoxious, but no doubt she was nice and friendly. And enthusiastic to boot. That's what Mera liked about her and Rora, they both made her genuinely smile when she's usually stoic.

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff table, beside Auroraxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Aurora
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:15 am
Stoop livin' was a heaven that we fit in
Summer sun, we would run far away from our fears
Waiting for the train in the winter
Couldn't hide and our trees were froze in tears
Papa said he'd always keep us warm
Roof over our head, even though it was torn

ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

first year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun snorted. "Where do you live, some gothic castle?" Not that she could talk, having been raised in what amounted to a loft. Granted, a magically enhanced loft, so not nearly as cramped as it could have been with her father, aunt, sister, and brother, but still. "It's only twelve hours by train from London to Oslo," she countered with a very straight face. Then in (loyal) defense of her older sister, "Drew's got a temper, though. But I wouldn't want to be prefect," she wrinkled her button nose. "It sounds really awful." Dagrun was patient, yes, but not that patient. She wasn't particularly fond of younger kids, either, so she couldn't imagine herself wanting to look after firsties as a fifth year. "Don't tell Don that- he's a bit sensitive about it," she grinned. "At least it's easy to pronounce. I'm the only one with a hard name- well, except for my aunt. She lives with us, and her name is even more Scandinavian than mine. Arnbjorg." Of course, Tante Arnie was her favorite, but Dagrun didn't envy her a name that was regularly butchered by the average Brit.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

My Queens is a queen
Not talking bright lights and shiny things
But we always made it work
Building castles out of dirt
My home is a throne,
Not very pretty, but tough as stone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:54 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis had clapped hard when he saw that Tommy had been sorted into Hufflepuff. While no, it wasn't Ravenclaw, he knew for a fact that at least Lydia was a prefect there and the people in the house were rather pleasant. However, that didn't stop Wallis from worrying. Not when he hadn't seen his brother in a while. He had a quick conversation with Anandi about going over, and that if she needed help with the first years, she could just let him know and he'd be right over. Besides, Tommy looked like he as a bit lost, though he seemed to be talking to someone his age.

Thankfully Wallis was glad that it wasn't the Slytherin table that Tommy had been sorted into, and made his way over. He gave a grin and a wave toward the girl with Tommy, recalling she was one of two Eides sorted this year, and settled down next to both of them.
                                                  "'Ey Tommy, 'ow're ya doin'? Congratulations on gettin' 'Ufflepuff. Pretty sure tha' when Joi finds ou', she's gonna be 'appy 'bout i'." Of that, he had no doubt. Joi had insisted that she get some news on their younger brother, and while Leon might not have been the most friendly member of their family, that didn't mean that the rest were like that. Michael had even suggested getting Tommy into therapy if he was having issues, but since they couldn't insist on it without it being illegal, they were left hoping that Tommy was doing all right

He turned toward the girl and smiled, holding his hand out to shake.
                                                  "Sorry if I'm seemin' a bi' rude. I jus' 'adn't 'ad much o' a chance ta talk ta Tommy lately. I'm Wallis. Wallis McGregor. I'm a prefec' fer Ravenclaw, so if ya need any 'elp, jus' come find me or some o' th' other prefects 'round. I kna' Lydia Spencer's one o' Hufflepuff's prefects, an' she's pretty good wiff 'elpin' people. I fink there's also a Whitethorne runnin' 'round 'ere somewhere that's a prefec' too. 'E can' be 'ard ta spo', considerin' tha' 'e's go' a guitar 'e always carries 'round wiff 'im."

════════════════════════

Thinking: A' leas' i' seems li' Tommy isn' 'aving too 'ard a time wite now...
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Katya's eyes lit up when Lucien sat down beside her, and she couldn't help but smile when he spoke to her. "How could I forget? I met you and your father last year in Diagon Alley, and Faina was really hoping she'd see you on the train. Oh, and your aunt helped me get my wand at Ollivander's this year," she said excitedly, before blushing slightly as she realized she was starting to babble a bit.

When Lucien asked her about her expectations, she gave it a moment of thought before saying, "Wellll, I was kinda figuring I wasn't cut out for Faina's House, and my mother thought I might be in Ravenclaw, but Papa was in Hufflepuff too, so I guess I sorta was expecting to be here."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

мσммα, ¢σмє нєяє - αρρяσα¢н, αρρєαя
                                                  ∂α∂∂у, ι'м αℓσиє, '¢αυѕє тнιѕ нσυѕє ∂σи'т fєєℓ ℓιкє нσмє
                                                  ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ - ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
                                                  нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє '¢αυѕє ι'м α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у, α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у

spaceDesi felt much better after having spent the day with her friend. Nani had been exactly what she'd needed, the perfect mixture of distraction and sympathy. Of course, the lightness she'd felt after the day had faded somewhat when she'd made it into the Great Hall and noticed her mother at the staff table. Adalaide didn't look particularly enthused at being there, no doubt wishing she could've skipped the feast to stay home with her dad. Actually, Desi was somewhat surprised she hadn't. Maybe her dad had gone into the office tonight, though. She hoped so, working might help keep his mind off of... well.

spaceDesi made her way over to the table, looping her arm through Nani's to stay as close to her friend as possible. She wondered if her brother would join her. He normally did when he knew she was upset, but at the moment, he was just as upset as she was. He was just handling it a lot differently. She wasn't so sure if it was better, though, which was weird, because normally Zach handled everything better than her. Sighing, she sat down as soon as she made it to the Hufflepuff table, sparing a glance up at the first years waiting to be sorted before turning back to Nani.
                                                  "So, um. I spent basically all day rambling about my holiday and bad it was. Um, yours was better, right? I mean, I hope it was. Did you do anything fun?" Immediately, Desi felt bad. She shouldn't have to ask how Nani's Summer was, she should know. They should've hung out at least a little. But they hadn't, because Uncle Chalmes was dead and all Desi had wanted to do was be home and cling to her parents, right up until the point that clinging to them made things worse instead of better. And then she'd clung to Elvira instead. The Ravenclaw was probably happy she was getting a break.

мσтнєя, ι киσω тнαт уσυ'яє тιяє∂ σf вєιиg αℓσиє
                                                  ∂α∂, ι киσω уσυ'яє тяуιиg тσ fιgнт ωнєи уσυ fєєℓ ℓιкє fℓуιиg
                                                  ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ - ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
                                                  нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє '¢αυѕє ι'м α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у, α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у

wнere - House Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2040
                                                  wιтн - Nani
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:02 pm
THOMAS MCGREGOR________
EDRIC_NOTT ______
First Year, Hufflepuff, Pureblood ___
══════════════════════ __

Edric scratched the back of his head and awkwardly looked away, ”Weeeeeellllllllll....” All but implying that, yes, he very much did live inside of some Gothic castle. And no, it's really not all that it's cracked up to be. He supposed it could have always been worse, somehow. This time, he scrunched up his face to one side. ”Really? Huh, fancy that.” He wished he had a map now, so he could see for himself and learn a bit more about the place where her family had obviously once called home. He'll just have to check it out in the library later, maybe even surprise Dagrun with a few small facts he can dig up. But that'll have to wait. ”Oh yeah?” He commented in reference to her older sister and her feelings of being a prefect. ”Well tha's good to know. And hey, if you do get unlucky and make prefect, I can help you keep the first years in line an' all that; if you want, I mean!” The last part he added in a rushed flurry of embarrassment. Then, Edric nodded and mentioned a quick ”Gotcha,” when Dagrun had warned him about Donner's name. She went on to comment on her and her aunt's name and he nodded with her sentiment. ”Arm-byee-org,” his tongue stumbled over the words. ”Not gon' lie, that is kinda hard. Well... You have a nickname, don't you? Somethin' short for Dagrun? And if not, I mean, you can always just pick one for yourself if you wanted?”

Suddenly, a much taller boy in blue robes joined them, Edric didn't even have to look up to know who it was. ”Wally! Wotcher bruv! Ya 'ere!” Though he had already been slipping in and out formal speech, it had become rather butchered now that he was with Wallis. An entire year of trying to reform his accent and vocabulary had practically been thrown out the window. His mum would likely have a heart attack. ”I 'ope Joi is, I miss hers.” He turned his smiling face back and forth from Dagrun to Wallis as his brother introduced himself. ”She's Drew's lil' skin an' blister.” Edric told Wallis, guessing that the older boy probably knew Dagrun's sister already.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall of 2040
【WHERE:: Hufflepuff Table
【WITH WHO:: Dagrun
╚═════════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:54 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

Lucien simply chuckled awkwardly when Katya told him that she obviously remembered him, phew, that saved him from one awkwardness- only to get another in place. He was however surprised that Faina seemed to really hope that he could see her in the train, except he didn't because she was already talking to two boys. Diplomatic as he was, Lucien didn't want to barge in and it was also because he thought he might overwhelm the entire situation. "Oh yeah, I was with my friend in the train. Tell Fai that it's flattering that she really wants to see me, though." He half-joked, then noted that Katya seemed to act flustered after talking. "But yeah, Tia Vasya was generally nice. How was it?"

He then nodded in understanding when the girl admitted that she "wasn't cut to be in [Faina's] house". Lucien will never say this but he didn't think Katya will survive in Slytherin that they tend to be... ahem, competitive. Not that he was against it, Tio Angelo was the nicest Slytherin family he has (even if they're technically not blood, but he's married to Tio Dimitri sooooo). But well... they're cunning and ambition- and the latter requires competition like Gryffindors. So. Yeah. "I think it fits you, and you'll find a lot of friends in here. Like me." He smirked humorously, "Just kidding. But yeah, you'll feel more relaxed here. Especially the common rooms of course, they're the best. The hat didn't sort you here just because of ancestry though, it sorts you here because... well, I think it's 'cause it thinks you'll blossom here the best. Individualism, amirite?"

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:08 am
                                          ╔══════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Adopted
                                          ╚══════════════════════╝

Philip raised an eyebrow when Iso mentioned the ‘house ghost.’ They really do exist, he thought. The boy understood and believed the whole magic thing, but when his sisters began telling him about ghosts, he thought they were full of bullshit. Immediately, he began to scan the room as best as he could, but it was rather difficult since he was shorter than the majority of the students in the room. “Maybe we’ll see him once we start eating. Speaking of which, I’m starving,” he said. Luckily, but also not, he was one of the last students to get sorted, which meant there weren’t too many left. He was sure once the sorting was done, the feast would begin. Philip leaned back a little and sighed once the conversation had shifted to them wishing Quinn was in their house. “I guess that’s true.” A moment of silence between the students went by before Phil asked, “Do you think he’ll still be our friend even if we aren’t in the same house?” The brunet sure hoped he would – he hated making friends and then losing them. That was probably why it was easier to just have a couple.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Essy ze Ninja

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games