Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 450/450 || Stamina :: 50/50

As she'd glanced about the room Myurrai would come in and pat Miko on the shoulder reassuring her that she didn't need to be so tense in front of the Raikage. Leaving then in a mist of ice he was gone. Looking back towards the Raikage Miko was now talking directly to the Raikage, or at least he was talking solely to her. Raising her head and correcting herself miko took a second to take a breath before responding to...Kaileer. So that's his name, she thought to herself before speaking. She wasn't aware of his name, just the general details about him. "Y-yeah. sorry about al that. Um, so yeah I'm Miko Tengoku. In all of that I completely forgot my name and was just focused on my goal for a second there. Heh, awkward how it just slipped my mind, kinda failed that being formal thang, huh?" She'd walked forwards a little bit more to pick up the headband and placed it around her neck. "Well other than ma name I'm not really all that interesting Rai..uh Kaileeer. Sorry, again just dont' feel natural saying your name yet. I jus feel normal callin ya Raikage if that's alright with'cha. Back to me i'm just a Puppeteer Genin who dabbles a bit in sensory techniques. Ma families not really well known, but we've been in kumogakure for a few generations now. We run a general goods store, pretty much just a mom and pop shop at the corner." She'd shaken off some of the discomfort but it wasn't a all around smooth shift from her attempt and formality to this. Looking over her shoulder at the other in the room, Samaru. She'd move on to seeing about excusing herself if the Raikage was really locked in a deeper conversation. The one before about a fleet for the village was another thing that went over her head. "So uh does that fill ya in a bit about me."

¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Jutsu Active:

Weapons/Puppets Active:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-Clone-
-----she spoke a lot of words in a short amount of time that were almost hard to keep up with. Not to mention the interesting accent. For a family to have lived here for so long and kept that was actually pretty impressive. But I got the information I needed out of her. Miko Tengoku, puppeteer and sensor. Her family owned a shop, meaning her family was still alive. That was more than I could say for many of the shinobi in the village. I supposed mine probably were too. I wasn't sure I really cared. That was a lie. Maybe I should try checking in on them sometime? I gestured to the headband around her neck. "That signifies that you have access to the academy and dojo, and anything they have to help you train." I placed both hands on the desk, leaning on them. "You also have permission to take on simple tasks around the village. Anything outside of the village requires a jounin or higher accompanying you, or permission from me."
-----I moved around in front of the desk, and held a hand out to the genin. "If there's nothing else, you're dismissed. For now, I'm going to have you report to the residential district, with everyone else.' I still had no idea what Wan was doing. I trusted him to do what he had to, but I'd have liked to have been informed at the very least. "You'll find a man named Wanryoku there. You won't miss him." It was hard to miss someone you could see towering over a crowd.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 450/450 || Stamina :: 50/50

The Raikage seemed satisfied with her response. He simply moved onto talking about the meaning of the headband. It was like a license to train int he ninja arts even further than what the academy provided, which to Miko seemed pretty flexible basics but the greats probably did a lot more than simple deception.So far, the rules seemed pretty easy to follow. travel with a higher ranked shinobi for exterior missions and missions with in the walls of the village were okay to take on. The Anbu that had appeared before talked about meeting in the residential district. to sum things up it seemed like things were wrapped up here and Miko was given the okay to meet up with this "Wanryoku". The description of the guy being huge seemed to paint the picture of some kind of really fat shinobi to her. Which left a slight smirk on Miko's face imagining it. How'd he even perform stealth missions like that.

Coming back down from her irrelevant thoughts Miko would answer the Raikage, "Hehehe, this is a start." Miko talked a bit out-loud to herself. She was happy about the headband and the instructions t was a start to her walking the path of the shinobi, and as awkward and excited as it was she couldn't help but feel like snickering in joy. "Ah, yea Rai-san..." a decided medium of formal and informal address for the Raikage."I'll head out to meet this Wanryoku guy now. Thank you...for the opportunity." Bowing in the Raikages direction she'd turn around and give a slight bow of her head to Samaru and would walk out the door heading for the residential district, all the while holding the sheepish grin on her face.

[Exit to : Residential District]

¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Jutsu Active:

Weapons/Puppets Active:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Leaning back and away from the bow, Samuru didn't make any return gesture as he blinked at Miko. She had said she was a puppeteer too? Interesting...very curious. He hadn't met anyone else in his same class before but then she was gone before he could actually gather enough strength to speak. He made a very interesting face that was both parts relief and disappointment Hahahahaha! 'Shut up, Amiti.' No. HAhahaha! with that laughter bouncing around his head, Samuru turned his attention back to Kaileer, his expression changing again.
    He'd been nearly expressionless since the first day he'd gotten here and now...now it was like his face never stopped moving. Emotions danced over his features like rain on a window and this one was almost sullen and apprehensive in its expression. Stepping to the left then the right as he went forward, he tapped one barefoot "...hullo." he said finally, unable to find a real reply You are pathetic. 'You are the reason.' Hardly. You were always pathetic. Especially after that event. 'Also you're fault.' Samuru lowered his eyes, seeming to be watching everything except Kaileer.

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:38 pm
    User Image
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-Clone-
    -----rai-san? She could call me that, but she couldn't call me by my name. At least she was energetic. I would need to find a teacher for her... Unless Samuru was willing to do it. But he hadn't exactly been the most willing to follow orders in the past. For example, leaving two genin in Takumi. Sighing, I leaned back against the desk and watched her leave before turning my attention to Samuru. He stepped forward, sort of, and looked at everything in the room except at me. He was acting completely different than I was used to. Did this have something to do with the side of him I'd seen at the hospital? Because he'd been given a tranquilizer, I hadn't really gotten to figure out what was going on then. He'd passed out before getting to say much. This wasn't quite the same as that though. He seemed more restless, and... nervous? He greeted me simply and said no more. "Hi." Crossing my arms, I eyed him curiously. "Are... you feeling alright?" I asked more to gauge he reaction. Normally, he would get defensive and claim nothing was wrong, or insult me, or something. Right now, I wasn't sure what to expect.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:50 pm

What to say? How to respond? Placed in an actual social situation now, one other than what had occurred with Myurai, Samuru debated how best to respond. Did he even know how? He wasn't used to knowing what or even how he was feeling. His emotions had always been entirely uncontrollable and then he hadn't been in control of anything for years. His first moments of real existence had been a drug induced haze in which he had seen Kaileer and tried to talk to him. And that had failed.
    That was how his social experiences went. He tried to speak, he failed. Or Amiti burned everything. Finally meeting Kaileer's gaze, Samuru tilted his head slowly to the right, still unable to find the right words to use. Was he feeling all right? He felt...odd. It felt like a he was on the edge of a massive emotional outburst but not what kind of emotion. Amiti's laughter still rung in his ears, shattering any of his confidence from the early conversation. Taking a deep breath, Samuru made an attempt "I..." nope. He closed his mouth, his lips tightening into a thin line as he thought about the words again "I do not know how to answer that question." he said finally "I do not know what alright and not alright are supposed to feel like. Ask me a different question, please." he settled on that.

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:21 pm
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----right. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it definitely hadn't been that. There was something he wasn't saying, but like his words suggested, he didn't know how to say it. I placed my hands on the desk behind me and looked the jounin over. His stance alone was enough to tell me something had happened. He had no confidence in his movements, and especially now in front of me. That had never been a problem in the past so why now? "Alright." Ask a different question? What was I supposed to ask? The day had already been overwhelming as it was. I guessed the best answer for the moment would be to figure out what he wanted. "You were here earlier talking to Myurai, but I assume you came to talk originally. Did you need something?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:20 am

At least Kaileer seemed to understand that there was not a way for Samuru to answer that question You really are pathetic. You should have just let me stay in control. 'And slowly let you break our body apart for the sake of ego?' I would have protected our body. 'You would have destroyed it.' Samuru's attention drifted as the argument progressed and he started to gaze distractedly at the left side of Kaileer's window "Hm? I was?" he replied, coming back into the conversation. He'd been here earlier? Before Myurai? Had he?
    His thoughts were a bit fuzzy now, something that hadn't happened before, but he figured the reason he'd come was the same as why Amiti had gone "I remember you." Wait, that wasn't what was supposed to come out. He did remember Kaileer though, through some drug induced haze, he remembered speaking to him. Him, not Amiti. But he didn't want to tell anyone about Amiti yet. No, he needed something but he didn't know what. Samuru didn't know why Amiti existed or what any of it had to do with his affinity for genjutsu, now exposed 'Its not exposed though, is it? I haven't used it so...' A good deception. Let's keep it up. Do you think Kaileer has any food? 'I don't think so. I don't think he eats.' Why wouldn't he eat? 'Have you seen him eat?' No? 'So maybe he doesn't.' Does our memory suck? 'Yes.' during that particular interaction, Samuru had begun to fidget, still not focusing on Kaileer but not by choice. He seemed unable to really focus on people right now, choosing to look at and focus on items or things in the area "I suppose that was all I needed to say. Do I have to go to the residential district now?" he asked, finally managing to at least look at something closer to Kaileer than the window: a piece of paper on his desk.

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:25 am
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----ι stood straight again, concerned now. I didn't think it had just been my imagination that he'd come earlier; he and Myurai had been arguing about something I couldn't quite hear through the doors. I hadn't interfered because I wanted nothing to do with Myurai, and had assumed he would leave. Instead both left without speaking to me. But I knew Samuru had come earlier.
    -----What followed caught me off guard. He said he remembered me. What would make him say that? "Well, yeah. I'd hope you remembered me." I almost asked a second time if he was feeling alright, but he hadn't been sure of an answer to that the first time. I doubted the answer would have changed. Something was distracting him. I followed his gaze to the window, but nothing caught my attention. When I glanced back over to him, though, his eyes had wandered on to something else to stare at. He fidgeted, but refused to look at me. Then he focused on something on the desk behind me and announced that was all he had to say. My brow furrowed slightly. Curse my short temper, but I was getting annoyed. Worried, but annoyed. "This is getting a bit ridiculous, Samuru. What's going on?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 am

They didn't like that tone. Samuru's eyes narrowed and he finally met Kaileer's gaze as Amiti rose up inside him. One eye turned red/brown, the other remained blue/brown and both were starting to burn with anger He does NOT speak to us like this. 'Shut up, Amiti.' I will deal with him if you do not. 'Go. Away.' he lifted his chin subconsciously, his gaze narrowing at Kaileer "I am Samuru. I met you once, at the hospital." he replied, his tone going a little cold as he shifted, turning his body like he was ready to leave. And he was, truly. Amiti was rolling about inside his head, giving him a headache and making him angry. He wasn't angry, not really, but influence was a powerful thing. He straightened just a bit, his eyes still slightly discolored "You do not know me."

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:49 am
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----samuru responded defensively, which meant I did, too, automatically. They didn't answer my question, but his words put together the pieces my mind had been skipping until that point. There were two. Two of what, exactly, was still in the air. Two personalities or two souls? But at the very least it seemed I had angered the other. One of his eyes turned a reddish-brown, the color I was used to seeing on him. That was the Samuru I knew. The blue-eyed side was the one I'd met at the hospital. The accident in the mountains must have knocked the red-eyed Samuru out. But did that make them two different souls? Along with the Nibi in there, I could imagine it would get unstable eventually. Of course, if the situation got worse, I couldn't actually do anything. He straightened his nervous stance and proclaimed I didn't know him. My gaze didn't waver, my hands clenching at my sides. "You're right. I don't. But that's not my fault, it's yours." I didn't want him to turn on me, not when it seemed like I'd finally been reaching through to him. But I couldn't stop him from leaving if that was what he chose. But maybe I could give him a reason to stay. "Or maybe it's not. There are two of you, aren't there?" My eyes searched his for some sort of reaction. "The other one, does he have a name?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:03 am

His fault? Samuru's anger stirred again, rising into a flush along his law line and up his cheeks 'Stop it.' his words sliced through Amiti's influence and the anger slowly began to die out of his face as quickly as it had come. Slowly calming down, he eyed Kaileer with a renewed interest, his red eye slowly starting to match up with the blue one "Amiti." he replied after a moment "And its not my fault. He is suspicious." You shouldn't speak to him. Stop it. 'Going to give me a headache?' I can break you again. his lips closed together tightly, and he leaned away slightly, still looking like he wanted to leave "We don't know anything about us. So don't bother asking." he said, his tone starting to be a little sullen. He hated not knowing anything and being unable to explain...and he hated, just hated, having to admit that.

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:19 am
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----α flash of anger, and then nothing. It evaporated just as quickly as it had flared, and I was left with the near blank slate I had faced before. The red eye regained its blue tone, and he seemed to have calmed down. That didn't calm my stirred frustration though. My jaw clenched in an effort to hold back and I ground my teeth instead. I wasn't going to mention the Sakkakugan, not now. Not when I couldn't even figure out how he would react. Right now, he was unpredictable, and not something I wanted loose in the village at the moment. Not with all of the chaos recently. Trust was hard enough to come by, and while I trusted the Samuru I knew, I didn't trust this Samuru not to lose control. Besides that, I still needed to find out what the bloodline was. That wasn't something I could do trapped in the office. And I doubted the jounin knew either. Leaning back against the desk, I crossed my arms. "If you're in such a hurry to leave, then go. I can't stop you." Looking away finally, I stared out the window. "But... at the very least come find me when you're ready."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:37 am

Samuru almost did leave, turning away but....then he turned back and spoke bluntly "I am uncomfortable." he said, his tone stubborn and uncomfortable. His voice seemed strained "I do not like interacting with people, even one on one. I find it hard." Amiti was vain and rude and over confident. Samuru....was not. He didn't like crowds and he never had. He hated having to speak to people, even one on one and it was only made worse when he was upset. Right now, he was on defense and that made it even harder for him to speak "I don't know how I got here. Or even, really, where here is. Amiti brought us here...I miss my home." he admitted "But I am not dangerous...not right now. Maybe later...but I am in control now, not Amiti." he tilted his head to the left, a weird little twitch that seemed to come out when he was trying to be assertive "Does that upset you? That I am not Amiti?" inside, Amiti stirred unhappily This weakens us. 'YOU weakened us. You broke us!' I did what was necessary to free us! 'You lied to me. You and all of them. Shut up.' "I do not want to know what I am. But I am not dangerous yet." he said, adjusting his stance, bare feet soft against the wood floor.

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:07 pm
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----нe didn't have any memories of Kumogakure. I guess I should have realized that when he mentioned that he met me once. We'd definitely spoken more than once. If that was the case, did he not remember why he left Konoha? He'd explained it once to me, after I'd told him Jae was in Kumo. Even if I didn't have the full picture, I still understood most of it. Or his side of it anyway. Jae's side of it I knew none of, and it wasn't my business to know.
    -----I glanced back at him from the corner of my eye. This Samuru was the complete opposite of the one I knew--no, his name was Amiti. Or at the very least that was what he was called. Amiti was the one who came to this village, not Samuru. But he claimed he wasn't dangerous yet. And I wasn't upset. Now that things made more sense, upset wasn't the word for it. I wasn't sure there was one. "No, it's not that." I turned to face him again, considering what best to say. "It's just a bit of a shock, I guess, to see someone I know--or thought I knew--who has never met me." Well, he had, but not really. This whole dual personality thing or whatever was hard to wrap my head around. "It's...weird." Great description. I sighed audibly, pushing my frustration back into general annoyance. I wasn't angry at him, and it shouldn't look like I was. "Well, 'here' is Kumogakure, a good ways away from Konoha." Cocking my head slightly to the side, I asked a question that was stirred up by Samuru's words. If... you don't mind me asking, what's the last thing you remember?" If he was willing to answer, at least I could get an idea of how long 'Amiti' was in control.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games