Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image

Miles McLellan
First Year - Unsorted
♫♩♬♪♫♪

Miles stepped off the train, looking around. He was nervous, especially since he was just starting. He hadn't seen any other first years, so he contented himself with the idea of just lounging back and waiting. WEll, at least until some woman started calling the first years. "Well, that was quick." His words were thick with a distinct Irish accent, and so the redhead decided to make his way over to the lady, hands shoved into his pockets and chewing gum.

Just goes to show that life can't be deadly serious, you just need to learn to laugh a little.

--------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...
--------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:47 pm
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ยnsorted ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
As soon as the train came to a halt, Olyvia was up and running off of it, way ahead of her sister. When she stepped onto the platform she was immediately looking everywhere, excitement practically bursting her at the seams. She heard a woman calling for the first years to gather around her and bounced over to her, pulling Michelle's jacket tighter around her small frame. It was night time now and colder than she had expected. Olyvia looked up at the woman and smiled brightly at her. She was more than excited to finally be going to school.

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Exiting the train, Chance had his hands full again. One held his sister's and the other held his best friend's. The ride was swift and smooth, but throughout that time he had not figured out how to tell Jaslyn about his summer. The thing he wanted to tell her couldn't be said around Cecille. It would just break her little heart. But now, at the Hogsmeade station, he could tell her. That is, after he reluctantly dropped her off with the other first years. "This way." he said as he lead the two of them through the crowd of students towards the Grounds Keeper. Once there, Chance dropped the hands he had been protectively grasping and turned to face his sister. His hands were now resting on her shoulders. "Okay, Sis. Jaslyn and I have to go now, but don't worry. This nice lady will help you to the castle, and then we'll be together again. Okay?" His voice was pained with the thought of leaving his precious sister behind. The girl looked up what she assumed to be his face, her blue eyes wide. "Addewid?" she asked him in Welsh. "Addewid." he replied, bending down to kiss her forehead and smooth her white hair into place. She smiled, and gripped her cane tightly. Chance took Jaslyn's hand again and began to walk away from the group of first years. "I can assume we are riding together? Or have you had enough of me yet?" Chance smirked at his best friend, then remembered he had not yet answered her question from the train ride. 'Maybe if I don't bring it up, she'll forget she asked.' Back at the circle of first years, Cecille was alone, and she was starting to feel it too. She gulped, and took a chance. "Umm... H-Hello. My name is Cecille." she said to anyone who would listen. A friend would be a wonderful thing to have right about now.

Translations:
"Promise"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:10 pm

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ยnsorted ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia watched as a boy kissed his sister on the head before walking away. She immediately looked around to see if her sister was off the train yet, but when she didn't spot the older girl she sighed. As she was sighing she heard the white haired girl with the cane try and introduce herself. Immediately Olyvia smiled and scooted over to her. "Hi there. I'm Olyvia... but my sister just calls me Lyv.. So you can too if you like!" She said holding out a hand to the girl. In the back of her mind she wondered why the young girl had a cane. Olyvia hadn't put two and two together yet.

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single

User Image

Theodore stepped off the train, took in a deep breath, and exhaled with a grin spread across his face. Finally, he was off that damned train and outside again! "Smell that? That's the smell of freedom!" Of course, he was talking to himself mostly. Not that he cared much at the moment, he was just glad to be out in the open. Theodore stepped aside to let others by him and looked around for some sign of organization a midst the chaos of bodies surrounding him. God, he was so hungry! The snacks his mother packed him just didn't do it for him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Jason stepped onto the platform, his eyes watching the students disembarking. He hadn't been to the train station since he'd graduated Hogwarts, and he had honestly forgotten how much he hated the press of people. In one hand he held a pipe, which he was puffing on quietly as he leaned against a wall. He had actually come out to see how his pack had fared through the summer. Contrary to popular belief (at least he figured they thought it), he heard that the Merediths had moved out, and thus Remy would probably be heartbroken. He did keep up with news in town, after all. He glared at anyone that tried to get too close, though. He wasn't there to be ogled at, after all..

--------------------------------------
State: Waiting
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:08 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked off the train as she tried to separate herself from the first years in order to get to a carriage. "Wow, was it this crowded when I came here last year?" she chuckled to herself. She could still remember last year. Nervous about what house she would get in. The classes, the teachers, hoping to make new friends. And now this was a new year with some the same ambitions as well as new ones.

She smiled to herself as stepped into a carriage. It was roomy, held up by something invisible and empty...So very empty...

Iris sighed as she looked to Mau, taking her out of her carrier. "It's a new year girl. A new year."

The now larger cat mewled as she curled up in Iris' lap.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy
Attire:
Company: Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn let Chance lead her off the train and smiled gently at his protective nature about his sister.She had no idea what they had said in welsh but she smiled all the same, because she could tell how much Chance cared about his little sister. As they walked away from the first years she giggled at his question and rolled her eyes. "Nope. I'm totally sick of you." She said, slipping her hand free from his grasp. SHe turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, effectively pausing their walking. "Can't you tell just how sick I am of you?" She asked, with another quiet laugh, before planting her lips against the tip of his nose playfully. She tilted her head, looking up at him with a smile. "You never did tell me, how have you been since I last saw you?"

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Werewolf Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

ᗩḰᓮᖇᗩ stepped off the train and took in the sights of the station. She had not been on the train last term, and she hadn't seen the station in so long, it felt as if this was once again her first time being here. She ran her fingers through her ginger hair. There, in the shadows, was a man that seemed fairly familiar to her. Who was he? Where had she seen him before? Then, it hit her, and she began her walk over to him. "You know, hiding out over here could be taken as creepy to some." she said, mimicking his posture as she leaned against the wall and looked out over the sea of students. No wonder she hadn't recognized him at first. He looked completely different than when she had last seen him, but she couldn't complain. "So, what have you been up to, Jason? Hopefully you got out of that shop of yours and had a little bit of fun this summer."

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Edajin exited the train quietly after his sister, tensing up slightly at the large crowd that had amassed. He hadn't been expecting this many students. Slowly, he took a deep breath and tried to compose himself. 'Control, Edajin.. Blend, and nothing bad will happen. You're just another student.' Silently, he slipped into the crowd of other first years which had begun to gather under a teacher's guidance. He would be safe here, he assumed, though no one could notice that a sweaty hand was clutching his wand firmly beneath his robes. With or without spell knowledge, he would do something if he felt threatened.

With: First Years  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:35 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at the door that she was still open. She smiled when she say Yvette approaching her. Iris welcomed the girl inside. " Yvette! Oh, of course I remember. You saved my behind in Potions class enough time for me. Please come in, come in."

When asked about her summered, she beamed. "It was a great summer." Iris exclaimed before calming herself down, "I went to Japan and visited some relatives and I spent the rest of the summer helping take care of my new baby brother."

Iris let out a giggle before speaking again. "What about you Yvette? How was your summer?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy
Attire:
Company: Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:49 pm
【❦Ƚillith ξzra❦】
God, if you’re there, please listen. I can’t repeat...

User Image

Singleғormer ʂlytherin ѡandless Ϻagic rofessor

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith yawned as she walked off as watched the students arrive. Summer was gone and now it was back to business with her now the students were arriving back at the school. She would miss the quiet and the ability to sleep in since she technically didn't have any responsibilities. But now those days were over as she and Baby watched the students in their separate means of transportation.

She looked at the first years and wondered which ones would be apart of the Slytherin House. Would they enjoy it? Would they hate it? Would they believe the stories...?

Suddenly she grinned to herself. "A new year.... new kiddies to scare..." Lillith looked down at Baby and cooed at the snake.

'We're going to have fun this year too aren't we? Yes we are... Isn't that right Baby?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mood: Pleasant.
Action:
OOC:

ɪ'm making my way any way that I can...

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽
First Year ~ Unsorted

═━┈┈━═
'Here so soon?' Danielle thought drowsily as she stepped off the train and yawned, rubbing the back of her sleep tousled hair. No matter how hard she tried to flatten it some ends just refused to go down. Oh well. It was better for that unassuming look anyways. Not sleeping so well the night before had caused her to immediately fall asleep as soon as she sat on the train. Normally, she wouldn't have minded the extra sleep but seeing as it cause her to miss out on meeting some other first years was quite unfortunate. There would still be time to make 'friends', though. Danielle's attention was turned to a pretty blonde woman calling over the rest of the first years. 'Showtime!' she thought. Taking a deep breath to prepare herself, she put on her friendliest face and moved to join the rest of the herd.
═━┈┈━═

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie yawned as she walked up to the station from Hogsmeade and dumped her trunk with the rest of the luggage coming off the train. She sighed and moved back to watch for her friends, tugging her fingers through a few knots she had missed in her hair. She had only awoken maybe an hour before getting to the station and had been rushing around since then to get ready. She growled low in her throat as her fingers got stuck in another knot and she shook her hand free in exasperation. Quickly she pulled her hair away from her face and using a rubber band, she tied the purple locks on one side of her face, letting them cascade down over her shoulder in waves. With another sigh she leaned against a pillar and crossed her arms over her chest, hoping her friends would get off the train. She felt like it had been ions since she last saw and talked with Caitlin, Virgil, Rufus... all of them... besides Dom. He had been the only one she'd seen over summer, and that had only been on accident.

Shining blue eyes scanned over the people exiting the train, hoping they'd fall on a familiar face. She smiled when she noticed Michelle's younger sister joining the first years, but she paused only for a moment on the young girl before continuing to scan the crowd. Maybe just maybe she'd get to see Dominic before the sorting feast. Caitlin and Virgil too. She of course always see Rufus at the feast so she wasn't as particularly worried about him. She sighed, thinking about the feast. In her mind she'd come to be on pretty good terms with Erik and Edd Meridith, but they had packed up and moved away this summer, so she wouldn't be seeing them any time soon... maybe never again.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games