Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Teams Posted! (Oct - Dec 2023) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:41 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Shawna had been looking forward to Quiddtich since she got on the train to head off to Hogwarts. She loved the game. It was enjoyable. Not that she believed she'd make the team. However, she was sure to give it her best. Saying a "wish me luck" to her cat Charlie, she headed up from the dungeon.

Shawna walked onto the Quidditch pitch, hair thrown up in a ponytail. She was mentally prepped and ready to go, even if it was with a school broom. Approaching the forms Shawna filled it out and then grabbed a cookie. She had nothing against a light snack prior to a crazy time. Shawna expected nothing but a hard workout from tryouts.

- - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Shawna Llywarch
                                                  House: Slytherin
                                                  Year: First Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser

- - - - - - - -

Company : Fellow Slytherins

OOC : - - -

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi had to admit, she was a little taken aback at Cian's enthusiasm at seeing her. "Not sure what I did to earn a 'Woman of the hour' distinction," she quipped, somewhat flattered but still very confused, "but, sure. Shoot." As she set down her pen (the odds of her using a quill were roughly the same as Duane suddenly developing magic), she gave him her full attention, curious as to what he could be on about. After all, they were friends of a sort, playing together and also both being close to the twins, but they'd never been particularly close to each other.

spaceOf course, as soon as he asked, it occurred to her that, perhaps, she should have guessed. It seemed a bit obvious. Her being the... niece, for lack of an easier term, to a very prominent and skilled professional player, and one of the few players on the team experienced enough for the position who was not in Cian's year, thus rendering them pointless as an option for his successor. Of course she'd be a good candidate for Vice Captain. Still, she couldn't say she wasn't pleased. Grinning, she shrugged.
                                          "I dunno, I might wanna negotiate those terms," she teased, arching her brow. "I mean, I'm doing alright with my current wages, those being none, but I think a raise is in order." She tapped her chin with a faux-thoughtful expression. "Then again, you asked so nicely... I guess I'll accept." She grinned, thrusting her hand out. Hey, he was the one who made it out like a business transaction. Handshakes were business-speak for an agreement.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Sissy Masters
                                          Year: Fourth
                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                          Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                          Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          First Choice Position: Chaser
                                          Second Choice Position: CHASER

Kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:23 am
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will jogged out to the pitch definitely ready for a new season. Especially one where he didn't have major tests hovering over him like some sorta evil plague carrying cloud. So far it was still early with only a handful of people there so he moseyed over to where Cian and Andi seemed to be having a semi-serious conversation (one could barely put "serious" and "Cian" in the same sentence to be honest with him). Judging from the handshake and the general enthusiasm practically radiating from the smaller blonde (he was going to permanently be a little s**t if he didn't gain a few inches in the next few years) he guestimated that his friend had asked his other to be vice captain, which was a sound decision. She was younger, she was capable, she was a Masters-ohmotherDantor. It took everything within Will not to start cackling. Oh he had to get Andi to somehow convince her uncle to come to a practice. Not for like, actual Quidditch advice but just so he could drag Jack and watch the chaos ensue again. He wondered if it'd be better or worse than what had previously happened. His money was on worse. That said, he wonders if Jack knew the older Master had been to a few games already what with his niece playing. Again, his money was already set aside for "no." "Andi I just came up with the worst, and by worst I mean greatest, idea that we can immediately start abusing your powers with." he briefed his friend not able to control his slightly manic grin.

Username: Wilson Hawthorne
Year: Sixth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: ...chaser

Cara Miakitty

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:35 pm
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
                                                      Sending SOS from this tiny box
                                                      And I lost all signal when I lifted up
                                                      Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco entered the pitch not wholly sure if he wanted to do this. His parents encouraged him to try and make friends and he liked quidditch so why not? He approached the older students and took a form to fill out. He didn't think he would get on the main team but he hoped to still be of help.

Username: Character's Name: Takuto Ikeda
                                                                      Year: 1
                                                                      Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                      Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                      Second Choice Position: Keeper

Position:
                                                                      AC: 12
                                                                      Modifiers: [+2] catch and score
                                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                      Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
                                                                      All the lonely people that the world forgot
                                                                      If you hear my voice, come pick me up
                                                                      Are you out there?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 6:09 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny Entered with his token custom sized broom. He was most the way grown into it. He joked he flew on a small tree. He was also relieved to see some first years had shown. they had a lethargic sorting so he had been worried if they have enough players. Filling out the form he went to stretch

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                            Character's Name: Vinny Cloutier
                                                                            Year: 4
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                            Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                            Second Choice Position: any i guess

Position:
                                                                            AC: 15 [+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +9 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image
You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay
And even though you're scared
You're stronger than you know

User Image
Halfblood | First Year Slytherin | Eleven Years Old
Quidditch Tryouts 2045 The Pitch With: Slytherins
Wearing: Ponytail, Shirt, Shorts Status: Eager

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Rhea bounded off to the pitch with a borrowed school broom, ready and eager to try out for Quidditch. After Jonah had made the team his first year, his family started going to more professional events, and she loved the sport! It was so fun to watch. Would it be as fun to participate? She was a fan of the Scotland team, particularly their keeper Hikaru Nakano. Initially she had thought she wanted to try for that, but after discussing with her brothers, they deemed she would be better off approaching more active roles. Fair enough, she supposed. It made sense—Rhea never was one that could sit still for long, so she’d likely have gotten restless if ever in a keeper position.

Upon arriving at the pitch, she greeted and thanked the captain for the cookie and nibbled on the treat as she filled out her form.

Username: Trickblues
Character's Name: Rhea Lane
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Seeker

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
If you're lost out where the lights are blinding
Caught in all, the stars are hiding
That's when something wild calls you home, home
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
Chase the sky into the ocean
That's when something wild calls you home, home

Username

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe I'll actually make the main team

Will walked onto the pitch, goggles pushed up into his windswept hair. He was rather confident this year, as Caleb had graduated, leaving a starting spot open for Beater. Blue eyes scanned the pitch for a moment, looking at all the people already there. After grabbing his paperwork and filling it all out, he went to stand near-ish to the older Will, since he was one of the few people the blonde could tolerate for more than a few minutes. The older Slytherin was talking animatedly to another girl, Andi, Will was pretty sure her name was. He didn't want to interrupt, so he just put his hands in his pockets and waited for tryouts to begin.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Character's Name: William Bennett
                                                          Year: Fifth
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 04
                                                          Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Starting Beater
                                                          Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: xxxxx
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit would be the first to admit, his performance last year had been terrible. Completely and utterly. But, he was going to make it up to the team this year. He swore it. Assuming he didn't get kicked from the team for sucking so hard last year. Then again, Cian wasn't the hardarse that the two previous captains had tried to be, so he was probably fine. He approached the younger boy with a grin, trying to project an aura of confidence, and took a form to fill out.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                      Character's Name: Whitney Prescott
                                                      Year: Seventh
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                      Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                      Second Choice Position: Whatever

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 12:27 pm
User Image
                                                  Hypocritical, egotistical
                                                  Don't wanna be the parenthetical, hypothetical
                                                  Working hard on something that I'm proud of, out of the box
                                                  An epoxy to the world and the vision we've lost

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṛëṡëṛṿë Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ḟïḟẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac walked onto the pitch, trying to exude as much calm as he could while internally he was screaming. Next year, assuming that he still made the team, he'd be the starting seeker. Whitney was going to be gone, but that just meant that the pressure was going to transfer to him. He was determined to prove he could do it though, and picked up a form to fill out before handing it back to Cian.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Issac Whitethorne
                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Second Choice Position: I guess keeper?

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +6 for spotting, +6 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, tryouts won't be so bad...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm an apostrophe
                                                  I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see
                                                  I'm just a product of the system of catastrophe
                                                  And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased
                                                  And when I am deceased
                                                  At least I'll go down to the grave and die happily
                                                  And leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee
                                                  I do what it takes

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:45 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian smirked at Andi asking for better pay. “How about in 2 school years you get the same pay as me.” He joked. More arrived and cian was glad to see plenty of bodies to fill roles. He worked out a line up with Andi who agreed to hop in

When it was time to start Cian whistled loudly. A fun skill dad had taught him. “Hey everyone, hope y'all didn't just come for cookies cause now you're stuck for tryouts. Looks like we can do a mock game! Green team we got Will H and Rhea as chasers, Takuto as keeper, Isaac as seeker. Silver Team is Andi and Shawna as chasers, Vinny as Keeper, and Whitney as seeker. Will B I got some targets for you, feel free to murder them. Do a few laps to shake the summer dust off and we can get going!” Cian announced. He got Will's target up as the did laps and once ready he released the snitch and then the Quaffle.

[ target is DC 16]

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac watched as Cian called a start to tryouts. Listening to the instructions, he nodded before shooting up intot he air at the start, already looking for the elusive snitch.

Green Team Seeker
                                                  Final Roll: 18
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

I'm an apostrophe
                                                  And when I am deceased
                                                  I do what it takes

Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 6, 9, 6, 4, 6, 9, 7, 6, 5 Total: 66 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:36 am
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will wanted to hear what his friend's thought of his idea but practice started and he figured they'd have more time to plan it afterwards. He did a few stretches before jumping on his broom to do the mandatory laps then going up for the quaffle.

Quote:

Green Chaser
AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 10:22 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac continued searching for the snitch, thinking it had to be somewhere.

Green Team Seeker
                                                  Final Roll: 9
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

I'm an apostrophe
                                                  And when I am deceased
                                                  I do what it takes

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 4, 5, 8, 8, 9, 9, 3, 3, 5 Total: 62 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:36 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Shawna was psyched out for the start of tryouts. When her captain gave them their positions she was ready to do. Rushing off to do those laps she wanted to get them done quick. As soon as she was done she prepped her brain for the roll of chaser and was zoned in. Upon the toss up one of the older boys Will went for the quaffle. Shawna went after the ball in hopes to get it before the older student.

Company : Fellow Slytherins

OOC : Silver Team Chaser
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Spotting, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
                                                  Green Team
                                                  Chasers : Will H and Rhea
                                                  Keeper : Takuto
                                                  Seeker : Isaac

Silver Team
                                                  Chasers : Andi and Shawna
                                                  Keeper : Vinny
                                                  Seeker : Whitney

Beater : Will B

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe I'll actually make the main team

Will waited quietly while everyone around him chittered away. After a few minutes, Cian began the tryouts in his normal.... boisterous way. After sorting the teams, Will realized there were only two beaters in total. Apparently no one wanted the spot. Cian told him he'd be aiming at a target and the younger Slytherin nodded once. He hopped on his broom and flew his laps, then flew to the bludger to try and hit the target.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: Target {AC: 16}
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 24 {Hit!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games