Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 pm
Kay9214

I'm not usually such a klutz... It must be something about you. =P

I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::blinks:: I'm wearin clothes... Oo... and we already established your wearin sandy robes from a planet that didnt go boom... and we're inna temple... but youd better not expect me to dress in my temple best... :::scowls tapping her foot on ground::: razz

It's not a Temple Temple, it's just a Sith Temple. As long as you're wearing clothes, nobody really minds what they are. .-.

A temple is a temple no matter whose... :::scowls::: even if they are a bunch of panseys.... buuuuutttttt... if there were a temple best then Id be in trouble.... :::giggles evilly:::...

Not exactly. It's not a Temple in the meaning you seem to think. .-.

Lol, Sith pansies.

If there were a temple best?
Do you mean, you don't intend to meet a standardized dress code, even if there was one?

Pffb... temple shemple... ::giggles evilly::: would you honestly expect me to?

Nope.

Just making sure I understand what you're trying to say, is all.

:::laughs loudly holding her sides::: yeppers... you got that right dude...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:57 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Seems like a bad thing to me! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

A temple is a temple no matter whose... :::scowls::: even if they are a bunch of panseys.... buuuuutttttt... if there were a temple best then Id be in trouble.... :::giggles evilly:::...

Lol, Sith pansies.

Do you mean, you don't intend to meet a standardized dress code, even if there was one?

Nope.

This is just a job to me. x:

I'm actually one of the good guys, so I don't mind messing with the Sith either. xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Okay, bye bye. .-.

ok at least you didn't call me psycho as the last person I had a lengthy chat with **looks around then whispers** of course you don't know the rest of the story......and don't listen to what Kasai might say about me..........................

Oh don't worry, whether or not I think you're a psycho has nothing to do with what she says. :I

good then I can trust you not to tell THEM where I am right?? **look around again eyes glowing**

Them who? :/

Probably.

Unless they happen to be the good guys. -_-

If it,s the guys in the white coats with the needle, then it's a bit iffy. .____.

it's them guys in the white coats with the needles.......they don't like me being out......they prefer Miss Blue Eyes but she is the goody two shoes of us......she don't know how to have fun.......oh I guess I should say I have split personalities.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:01 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Lol, Sith pansies.

Nope.

I'm actually one of the good guys, so I don't mind messing with the Sith either. xD

:::snickers evilly::: whose to say good guys are actually good? many end up doing truly evil things... and those who are supposed to be evil end up doin good things... then ya got those like me that dont care which are which as long as she gets her sadistic amusement out of em... life's a job anyways might as well make it enjoyable... :::giggles evilly:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Okay, bye bye. .-.

ok at least you didn't call me psycho as the last person I had a lengthy chat with **looks around then whispers** of course you don't know the rest of the story......and don't listen to what Kasai might say about me..........................

Oh don't worry, whether or not I think you're a psycho has nothing to do with what she says. :I

good then I can trust you not to tell THEM where I am right?? **look around again eyes glowing**

Probably.

If it,s the guys in the white coats with the needle, then it's a bit iffy. .____.

it's them guys in the white coats with the needles.......they don't like me being out......they prefer Miss Blue Eyes but she is the goody two shoes of us......she don't know how to have fun.......oh I guess I should say I have split personalities.....

Dissociative Identities...? Interesting. I'll have to meet her sometime. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:03 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Nope.

:::snickers evilly::: whose to say good guys are actually good? many end up doing truly evil things... and those who are supposed to be evil end up doin good things... then ya got those like me that dont care which are which as long as she gets her sadistic amusement out of em... life's a job anyways might as well make it enjoyable... :::giggles evilly:::

Sadism generally falls on the 'not good' side of things. -_-

Dance around labels all you want, it's true. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Nope.

:::she laughs evilly::: Only if your the reciever... the giver finds it most amusin... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Maybe I should leave... emo  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she laughs evilly::: Only if your the reciever... the giver finds it most amusin... twisted

Not 'not good' as in not beneficial, I mean not good as in being the bad guy! xP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Maybe I should leave... emo

Nuuuuu... I didn't mean it! D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Probably.

well which her will that be.....Miss blue Eyes or the other red eye me **walks around you and checks you out** yeppers she would think you were just right for her stew pot......me I prefer to leave them alive so I can feed from them again....
**thinking** maybe I will let you meet her one day....since when outside the HOME and off those meds I be the dominate one cat_twisted inside Blue Eyes is cat_rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:13 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Not 'not good' as in not beneficial, I mean not good as in being the bad guy! xP

::;blinks her eyes then grabs at her chest over her heart acting like shes been stabbed::: Ohhhh owwwww dude,... you've wounded me! Me... the bad guy... Im hurt... im really hurt... me be the bad guy... :::stops as she folds her arms over her chest rolling her eyes::: dude imma chick so that's not really workin for me... :::giggles evilly:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Probably.

well which her will that be.....Miss blue Eyes or the other red eye me **walks around you and checks you out** yeppers she would think you were just right for her stew pot......me I prefer to leave them alive so I can feed from them again....
**thinking** maybe I will let you meet her one day....since when outside the HOME and off those meds I be the dominate one cat_twisted inside Blue Eyes is cat_rolleyes

Let me rephrase to clarify. -_-

If there is a non-psychotic (or at least less-psychotic) well-adjusted identity in there somewhere, that's the person I'd probably like to meet. -_-  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games