Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm
Thank you, Maune. *She turns and goes to the food that Karrie has set out. Among it is an assortment of sashimi and sushi, and many other bite size morsels that look as lovely as she is sure they will taste. Getting a plate, she gets an assortment of goodies, a set of chopsticks, and goes to have a seat at a nearby table.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:20 pm
((Internet went out for a few minutes. >< ))

Thanks, Katana. *goes over to the table and sets the box down* Yeah, I made some vegetarian food. I know Tes doesn't eat meat, so I wanted to make sure I had some for him if he was here. I probably brought too much tonight. *makes two more trips outside to bring more inside* Okay, Velcore, that's it.

*lets the door close and curls up on one of the couches*

*unpacks the boxes and sets the table up, then goes up to the bar* Could I get a glass of water to start with, Maune?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:22 pm
Sure Karrie ::Maune turns around and adds some ice into a glass and adds some fresh water and hands it to Karrie:; There you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:23 pm
*puts today's newspaper back on the counter and looks around*

Oh hey everyone! Haven't noticed you all coming in ^^  

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:23 pm
*Lilith smiles at Maune..."you know I think I'll try both, the one you poured and the Junmai Amazake Miss Angel mentioned. After all this is a party."
she takes the cup from him and takes a sip. It makes her feel warm inside*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:24 pm
Chef_Karrie
((Internet went out for a few minutes. >< ))

Thanks, Katana. *goes over to the table and sets the box down* Yeah, I made some vegetarian food. I know Tes doesn't eat meat, so I wanted to make sure I had some for him if he was here. I probably brought too much tonight. *makes two more trips outside to bring more inside* Okay, Velcore, that's it.

*lets the door close and curls up on one of the couches*

*unpacks the boxes and sets the table up, then goes up to the bar* Could I get a glass of water to start with, Maune?

((LOL, our posts are mixed, but that's OK, xd ))

Karrie, this is delicious! And I doubt you brought too much....we have quite a crowd here tonight. Besides, I'm sure Dougherty and Showcase will be glad to take care of any leftovers we might have! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:28 pm
::Maune smiles and hands Lilith a cup of Junmai Amazake after she drank the plum sake and smiles:;  
biggrin  

soower

iggies

((Looks like I'm not the only one fighting internet troubles tonight))

*Gets up to see what the vegetarian selections there were and refilling with a sake near at hand. Picking a few that looked meatless and some rice and a pair of chopsticks, goes back to the table*

It is very good Karrie. I'll make sure I leave a little for TES.

Maune when you get a moment can you get me a Dai Ginjyo. Who put this great sake taste together?

--walks over to the table with the food on it--

Wow Karrie this all looks wonderful.

--grabs a variety of Spider rolls, and Seattle rolls then takes a seat at a table--  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:31 pm
Thanks, Maune. *takes a big drink before turning to answer Katana and Angel* Thank you. Oh, iggies, if any of your pets are hungry, I have some of my pet food out in the car too. I brought it in case Velcore gets hungry again, but he shouldn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm
{{I was planning on doing some retro posting, but that will have to wait until later. If I do it now, I'll miss the party crying I haven't finished catching up either so you'll have to forgive my slowness sweatdrop }}

*looking over at the time, he suddenly remembers the sake tasting party that Psyzapp mentioned earlier. Worried that he might be late, he quickly showers and dresses simply to save time. As he enters the main bar, he notices there is already a gathering of people, making him believe it had started some time ago*
Gi ussta sweatdrop It seems I was not quick enough sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm
*smiles at Angel as she takes a seat at her table* That would be me....I thought it would be fun to find some types we want to offer at the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:36 pm
Sure thing Angel.
::Maune takes another sake glass and pours some Dai Ginjyo in the glass and hands it to Angel as he sees Ryzan walk in::

Hello R'zn your right on time what do you care to drink?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 pm
*At Karrie's word, two dragon heads peek in and the grunny sits up in alert*

What, you all act like I don't feed you!

His is better

stressed Pigs... ask and mind your manners please!

*The critters look at Karrie with pleading eyes* If you don't mind, it looks like my gluttonous ones like your cooking too.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games