Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:14 pm
Psyzapp
I just thought a dragon would perhaps eat like…oh…a side of venison or something similar. Depending upon the size of the dragon that is. neutral

Mine would probably eat some venison, so would the grunny. But as you see, they like Karrie's meals because they are spoiled. *Grunny and dragons glare at Iggies* Oh whatever you know you are.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 pm
So Katana…tell us the line up we are sampling tonight. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm
;:Maune looks over at Iggies and hides a smirk as he glaces back at Karrie:; Well if you like sweet Sakes try the Dai Ginjyo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:23 pm
*nods at iggies* Velcore would eat venison too, but he prefers what I make. *grins* He's always been spoiled like that.

*sighs and stretches out in his sleep*

*looks at Maune and shrugs* Fine with me. I'll start with that one.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:23 pm
-walks into the bar and stops short of the threshold, staring at awe in how beautiful the place looks- Oh my gosh... -spies the low light settings and the cherryblossom lights- So romantic...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:26 pm
::Smiles at Karrie and tkaes out another sake glass and pours some of the Dai Ginjyo into it and hands it to Karrie:: There you are Karrie ^^.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm
{{Don't mean to burst your bubble, dame... but saris are Indian. While still in the east, it's not from the "far east".... oh god... I'm talking fashion again gonk DAMN YOU RYZAN!!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:29 pm
Well, Psyzapp, there are a variety of sakes here. The most popular so far is the Dai Ginjyo, but there is also Junmai, Tokebutso, Hyonjyozo and Junmai Ginjyo.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:31 pm
They are very simple to make. Of coarse you start with the Nori and rice add some sliced cucumber, mango, and avocado. Roll it tightly and there you go! If you want to add some meat top it with some shrimp tightly rolled on top. Very good!!

Kantana what other sweet sake would you suggest?

--looks over at Tes--

Hi there!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 pm
iiDark_Fallen_Angel
They are very simple to make. Of coarse you start with the Nori and rice add some sliced cucumber, mango, and avocado. Roll it tightly and there you. If you want to add some meat top it with some shrimp tightly rolled on top. Very good!!

Kantana what other sweet sake would you suggest?

I've never had this type of roll before. Sounds interesting. I'm kind of partial to spicy ones. wink Something with a little kick and some fire. cool wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 pm
{{Tch... the Dai Ginjyo is the most popular because that's the one you recommended to everyone rolleyes You can't exactly call it "most popular" based on the fact that everyone just drinks it because you told them to.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 pm

((TES I'm not wearing a Kimono either, but I had nothing I liked in my closet ^_^ The robots are gone so get your blue booty in here and flex some muscles for us... qualla))

*Grins at Karrie and Velcore, then gets up for another sake taste* Glad to know mine aren't the only spoiled ones. Maune... nothing bitter, but I know nothing about the sake. The sweet ones were very good.

Hi Dame.

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:35 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Tch... the Dai Ginjyo is the most popular because that's the one you recommended to everyone rolleyes You can't exactly call it "most popular" based on the fact that everyone just drinks it because you told them to.}}

(( Pft…Well then come on in and taste some then you big sissy! rolleyes Then you can go on and on about what at "expert" you are! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 pm
Thank you, Maune. *takes the glass from Maune and takes a sip of it* Pretty good. *takes his glass over to the table Psyzapp is at* That sounds interesting, Angel. I'll have to try that out. *goes over and makes himself a plate. On his way back to the table, sees Dame in the doorway and grins* Hi Dame.

((You'll have to get upstairs or you'll miss out on the food, Tes. xd ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:38 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Don't mean to burst your bubble, dame... but saris are Indian. While still in the east, it's not from the "far east".... oh god... I'm talking fashion again gonk DAMN YOU RYZAN!!}}

((The theme was Asian, goob. rolleyes They didn't specify what region. I happened to have dressed Indian...with chinese/japanese ish fans, lol))

-eyes Karrie lustfully and gives him the one over look- Heeeeellllo handsome. -goes up and kisses him, being careful not to tip his plate- I see you have made some yummy delicacies.

-smiles and walks over to the main bar, waving at iggies- Hello, hon! -hugs her- Hey everyone! ^_^

EDITED X2

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games