Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
€ 10000 Golds € every 100 page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:45 pm
I must reach 3 pages at least to throw that brat off of my pedestal. yes! It is MINE! I only got to hold it for a month before he conquered it!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:47 pm
Wow, i muist say i'm doing quite great. I'm not that far from my goal and now I'm even more determined to get it! It will be mine once again and i will never relinquish it! No way!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:48 pm
but no~ he just had to come along and claim it as if it's his. Where the hell do I stand then? I am not meant for third place damnit! 2nd is my lowest!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm
Thus never will i accept a challenge that was sent to me impromptu. No way! it's not a fair fight. He should have waited till i got back to challenge my place....  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:50 pm
But why in the world am I bitching? I should feel glad that someone else is making an effort to build up the guild's reputation. I did say i was tired of doing it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:51 pm
thatw as why i left to the new guild in the first place. I wanted others to take my place...but not my WINNER'S spot! Arghh! Anything but that!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:52 pm
That spot belongs to me and me alone! i worked hard for it. i didn't even get to hold it for long till that guys just came and steal it...and I'm speaking like he's the thief...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:53 pm
technically he is since he was the one who came unwanted to my spot and threw me out of it unceremoniously. i am the one at fault here! i do got always for guildy. i deserve 2nd place for at least 1/2 a year!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:54 pm
I want my spot back i am damned if I don't get it back before today is over! And today had bare started for me! it's only 5 a.m here! hah! I'm nocturnal now! Hahaha!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 pm
Okay, maybe the lack of sleep in affecting my mind. i am a [b[bit tired and sleepy but mostly I'm hungry. Why in the world didn't I grab a real bite before japanese class.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm
Yes! Just a bit more then i shall be the conqueror once again! I know in my guts that I shall get my pretty spot once again! Maybe not in fifteen minutes but when the next hour dies I'm sure I'll bet it back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:58 pm
Oh yeah. I will always have the last laugh! Hahahahahaha!

i'm crazy. you should keep away from me. i can be dangerous.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:59 pm
And I am as sure as hell that I mean it. Get as far as you can from my avi at this moment because I am a girl on a mission and I never falter! I am here to get me crown back!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm
And not to mention I am a bit obsessed with it so anyone coming hear shouldn't be here. i can get...aggressive....and very violent...especially since my spine hurts from sitting too long...groan..  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:01 pm
damn, why does my back has to hurt now. i'm on a mission here and I ain't gonna stop till i reach my objective. It's just a little out of reach and when i bet it I can relax a bit.  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games