Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:30 pm
Zar looked closer at the memories still unsure he sent down shadramon to investigate he took the antidote with him. "Zar finds it weird how you came here alone and would like to inspect a memory so we will trade you the antidote for 1 and if we think the memory is real we will give you kazu for the other." Shadramon extends his hands 1 with the antidote the other empty waiting for the memory.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:34 pm
( That just made my day ^^)

Lance put out his Digivice to connect to Kaizer, '' We haven't done this since Geko Swamp, you still up for this? ''. Lance keeps a keen eye on Shadramon and Christian who are very near.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:35 pm
Guilmon handed Shadramon the Holy Digi-Memory and sighed, "Here" Guilmon frowned as he gave it to him. I hate giving this punk the memory, but Kazu comes first, Guilmon thought as he gave the Holy Digi-Memory away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:36 pm
((Christian isn't there!))  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm
(( ok guys mind if we halt this cause wind-up is gonna blow a gasket and kira might not like this in the first place so lets wait sweatdrop crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:39 pm
"Lets do this for old time sakes."
Kaizer then started to glow with red digi code which covered his body.
(Yay!!! Just like the good old times)  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 pm
Shadramon took the memory from the guilmon and gave him the antidote. He flew back to Zar. "Well this looks real enough from what I saw of the machine memory this looks close to it. So lets go complete the deal." Zip flew down slowly and landed near guilmon. "So you must really care for your friend. I can't say I completely understand but It doesn't matter I am a man of my word." Zar pointed at kazu who was further up on Zips back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:22 pm
Lance was enveloped in Blue Digi-code and emerged as a Susanomon, '' Lets go get Kazu back. ''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm
(As Christian said, he wasn't there, so therefore you do not have the memory right now. Also, Night I give you permission to call in back-up fromt he actual knights ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm
kirashimu
(As Christian said, he wasn't there, so therefore you do not have the memory right now. Also, Night I give you permission to call in back-up fromt he actual knights ^^)
(christian sent the memories over to his guilmon he said)  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Guilmon handed Zip the beast memory, and Digivolved into ShineGreymonBM. "So can I have Kazu now," he asked in a deep tone. He looked at Zar, and gave him a dark stare. I wish I could face you, ShineGreymonBM thought as he gave Zip the memory.
EDIT: Yeah I did....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:27 pm
kirashimu

(What do you mean by that? Like I can summon a Dynasmon to aid us O_O)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:32 pm
((Keep it simple I don't want to fight alongside actual Knights!)) scream  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:39 pm
((gah dang you kira and not paying attention to stuff. level you can summon the real royal knights and I have the memories is whats up I think))  

ZarAburame

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:41 pm
(*Night/Lance freezes* I am so happy ^^)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games