Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 am
*speaks to Icy*
well you will be alright now - I need to get back to the bar and finish the clean up stressed
heal quickly love

*hugs her without really touching her with a warm healing light - also grabs her booty then materializes out*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 pm
*wakes up with cotton mouth and left side hurting again, needing to use the bathroom badly. Looking around, it takes a minute before she remembers she's at the nurses station in the Cabana Bar. Struggling, she half crawls, half falls out of the feather stretcher Ayami brought her over in. Leaning to the left, she limps to the restroom and relieves herself. Washing her hands and face, she makes her way back to the stretcher. Unsure of time and date, she calls out in a hoarse voice for someone to bring her something to drink.

After several attempts and fifteen minutes, a bartender hears her and brings her a glass of ice water. Drinking it down furiously, she thanks him and lays flat on her back, holding her left side. Where the hell are bandaidd and Gilda?! I've been here for who knows how long and NO ONE has checked on me?! WTF?!?! .......actually, this doesn't even surprise me. The hell do I care for?

Closing her eyes and sighing, she tries to get over the lost block of time and focuses on the situation at hand. She knows that she needs to hurry up and heal so she can find who did this and why*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 am
* walks into the Cabana Bar and follows the scent of Icy's dried blood to her. He notices she is asleep at the moment and careful as to not wake her he changes her bandages and checks his stitches to make sure they are still holding. With that he smiled down upon her and whispers to her * Dont worry just finish healing...you will be fine... * with that he gets up and before he leaves he makes sure one of the cabana boys would be posted close to the nurses station just in case Icy needed anything. *  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:57 am
-appears-
Tsk, tsk. Nobody took my offer to have her magically and instantaneously healed up by a fairy in a jar.

What a shame, she wouldn't be here now if my offer had been accepted.

-vanishes-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:23 am
*staggers into her office after the dubious joy of taking care of her vomiting son for the last however long... and sees icy on a stretcher, bandaged and unattended*

Icy? Are you all right? Icy? What happened hun? Open you eyes if you can hear me! Crap. Okay, she's breathing at least... non responsive. Pulse is weak and rapid, breath smells like... I can't put my finger on it.

*takes off bandages and sees signs of recent injuries, neatly stiched but not healing. Does an EKG, EEG, draws blood for culture, tox screens, cell count and chemistry and calls a courier to have them done STAT; starts an IV and gives oxygen; runs for portable xray to check for internal injuries*

Dangit! I need someone who can tell me what's happened! Why didn't anyone at least leave a note? Something is just not right here.

*worries*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 am
*rolls over and immediately yelps in pain, sitting up and grabbing her right arm. In doing so, she notes the an oxygen mask is covering her face and feels something sticking in it and looks to check it out. Seeing it's an IV, she knows that one of the nurses has been by. Looking around the room, she notes bandaidd asleep at her desk. Looking as if she's been up all night, Icy doesn't disturb her.

Yawning, she covers her mouth with her left hand, thirsty as ever. Just as she's about to call out to one of the Cabana boys, she notes a rolling tray near her stretcher with bottles of water, juice, fruit, crackers, tissue, and napkins in close reach. Grabbing a water, she drinks the whole thing, needing to use the facilities again.

Swinging her legs over the side of the stretcher, she loosely rolls up the IV line and grabs the stand it's on, using it as support to stand up. Rolling the IV stand, she shuffles her way to the restroom, wondering why in the hell she still had her boots on. After a while, she was back on the stretcher, breathing hard and placing her oxygen back on. After a few deep breaths, she tries to stay awake, hoping bandaidd would awaken soon and let her know how she is*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 am
*walks into the nurses' office to see if bandaidd knows where his keys are or if she dropped them somewhere here and sees Icy there on a stretcher with an IV, oxygen, and bandages*

*raises an eyebrow and walks over to the stretcher, looking down at her*
Wow... you look like hell.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 am
*opening her eyes, she sees TES and smirks at him as he tells her how bad she looks*

Gee, tell me how I really look. stare I take it you're not here to see about me, huh?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:00 am
I didn't even know you were here. Did you get in a fight with a blender or something?

*seeing she's unamused, he decides to change the subject*

erm... I'm looking for my keys. Last I had them was in this office. I'm thinking they might have fallen out of my pocket when bandaidd took my clothes a while back. Given your condition, I don't suppose you've exactly been exploring around here to know whether or not they'd be here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:08 am
*rolling eyes at TES, she closes her eyes and groans at the blender fight joke. Without opening her eyes, she answers him*

That would be a no, I have not.*points at a sleeping bandaidd*You could always rattle her awake and see if she's seen them. Still sleeping with dame, eh? Wonder if Draa and your Grunny has keeled over yet?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:17 am
I don't know about my grunny, but I know Draa unfortunately is probably pretty resilient stare The two of them likely can't get into the fridge, but there's probably enough in the cabinets to keep them sustained. I'm definitely not looking forward to what kind of messes they made trying to get to that stuff stare

As for waking bandaidd... *looks over at bandaidd passed out at her desk* , I'm kind of paranoid that she's going to freak out if I do and think that she needs to give me a physical or something. It's probably better that she's asleep for now. I can always ask her some other time when she slightly less likely to be confused.

*glances around the room to see if he can spot anything resembling his keys*

.... wait, why are you wearing heels if you're all beat up?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 am
*laughs at the thought of his Grunnies running wild in his place and groans from the pain of laughing*

Dammit.

*looks at her garter belt and boots*

Unfortunately in the midst of all that happened a few nights ago, they took everything but my boots off. I guess b/c of the garter belt attachment, that's holding them up. I don't know, but I know it's hell trying to walk to the bathroom in six inch stiletto boots with broken ribs, gunshot wounds, stitches, bruises, and IVs running in your arm. stressed

*looks at him pleadingly*

Look, I have no idea how long I have to be here, let alone when bandaidd will wake up again. The cabana boys can't hear me too well back here, so would you do me a fave and take them off for me?*looks down sheepishly*I barely made it to the restroom last time, don't know if I'll be lucky again.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 am
tch... fine stare

*just before he starts to remove them, he notices just how high they go and something she said finally registers*

Did you say "garter belt attachments"? *eye twitch*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 am
*looking at TES smirking, she goes to say something but knows that he likely won't help her if she insults him. Sighing, she tries to keep the taunting out her voice as she speaks to him*

TES, I'm sure you have handkerchiefs on hand if you're feeling nosebleedish, plus I also have tissue and napkins at your disposal. I REALLY need you to help me. Look, if I could unhook the garter myself, I'd do it so all you have to do is roll the boots down. But the garter is hooked in the back, and with stitches, and IV and broken ribs, I can't maneuver like that on my own. Please TES, I'm asking you with sheer sincerity to help me.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:04 am
*grips the side of the stretcher and takes a few deep breaths*

..... alright... I can do this...

*stuff his nose with some tissues just in case before reaching for her garter attachments. He pauses for a moment just before touching one and takes another deep breath and swallows hard.*

.... I can do this....

*closes his eyes for a moment to clear his head of all thoughts. When he reopens them, he has a serious expression on his face. Without further delay or diffidence, he proceeds to unhook her boots from her garter belt. Keeping his mind clear, he rolls the boots down her thighs and legs to remove them, then sets them on the floor by the wall so they are out of the way and no one trips over them. Once he is finished, he takes another deep breath and removes the tissues from his nose. Without saying a word, he goes back into the bar and orders a roy rogers, holding his head and trying his hardest not to think about it*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games