Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 pm
Misuzu0614
who knocked you out? *still worried*

"Ed!" He said, "When i get my hands on him i'm gonna..!" Shun began but was cut off when she ran into Silvia.
(Brb in like an hour or so.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm
why would he do that?
(oh okay.)  

bones and rot

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image
Silvia was deep thought talking to herself she didn't little nekos coming her way and she bumped in them well the guy and cause of her lack of eating witch means no strength she fell to the ground back words. "Oh whao.." '..ouch.. ' She felt the back of her head and looked up. "Oh im very sorry young ones...i should have watched where i was going..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:26 pm
((back from being a delivery boy for an 1/2 hour)) once the fight is done the whole area smell bloody, and the sight was also no walk in the park ÿou are next damian" ed opens the door, it was empty in the corridor  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:32 pm
(welcome back ed!!!)
*looks at sylvia from behind shun* are you okay miss?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:39 pm
Silvia looked at the girl smiling kindly while getting up brushing dirt off. ".yes..and no..you see my home had been destroyed and my family was killed from men who keeps trying to kid napped me to be someones slave...but thats just it..i dont know this guy,plus i have no idae what a slave is. I have been on the run for weeks an dim really hungry." She had no idae why she said all that to strangers but she didn't care she has nothing to lose.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:46 pm
oh. *walks over to sylvia and helps her stand up, looking concerned* may i be of help in any way?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:49 pm
vlad tried to fly into ed to knock him out, ed dodged and grabed vlad's feet "nice dreams" he gives that *make a hole in the ground* using the now uncouncious vlad, ed continues runing down the corriddor, the door closes alone and locks  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Silvia thought about that. "Well i just a place to stay..and some food if's thats ok. I'll even help around the house."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:55 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Silvia thought about that. "Well i just a place to stay..and some food if's thats ok. I'll even help around the house."
*nods head* okay then. you could stay at my mansion for how many days you would like. c'mon, lets go! *starts walking*  

bones and rot

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:58 pm
Silvia was glad a kind haerted soul is helping her but is worried the same men who tried to kidnap Silvia will come after her so she has protect her now. "Oh thank you...um..im sorry i dont know your name..mine is Silvia."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:03 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Silvia was glad a kind haerted soul is helping her but is worried the same men who tried to kidnap Silvia will come after her so she has protect her now. "Oh thank you...um..im sorry i dont know your name..mine is Silvia."
nice to meet you silvia! my name is mitsuki.  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:05 pm
Tora is sitting at the bar in Abel's and Blais's mansion drinking a small bottle of sake, playing solitare with a deck of terot cards she had in her bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:05 pm
"Aw thats a cute name-wiat a minute you said mansion..are you rich? WOW i'v never met a rich person before."  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:14 pm
*smiles* thank you. um yeah, i did say mansion. *starts walking again*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games