Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:03 am
Scanda put his hands around the glass "I've had stronger" he said as he began to drink and wiped his mouth "Thats nice...Could I have another drink?" Scanda asked as he put the glass back down "I think you might know the drink its called a Black Russia" he said as he started tapping his fingers on the bar again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:56 am
User Image Kurai just raised an eyebrow. Catherine thinks she knows me that much, huh. Well, it wasn't like Kurai was going to deny she had secrets. She didn't know anyone in this bar who didn't. That didn't mean she was going to divluge them, however. She wasn't afraid; not even when Flo had locked the door.

Just a bit on edge, maybe.

Keeping her eyes on the dragon, she remained quiet. Not speaking until spoken to was something that paid off in the end -- she knew from experience.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 am
User Image

*Sensing a bit of a defensive tenseness to her voice Baku decided to ease up on his questioning, For now*

"I see.." *Then changing the subject he asked*
"Would you like a drink? Its on me!" *he smiled warmly*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image

Jessica made the drink and passed it to him."It's a black russian I think is what you meant whatever your name is."She said and made herself a shot of whiskey she took the shot then put the money for it into the cash register."That one was just between you and me."She said the guy meaning he didn't need to say anything about that shot.

Loraina shrugged."Yeah I think so but I haven't met the owner I've been here for all of an hour.And already it's starting to suck.I need a job here or a way out.I can't beleive I was stupid enough to follow her here because I didn't want to be on my own." Loraina sighed.She shouldn't be boring this stranger with her problem's."Sorry I shouldn't be unloading my problematic suck of a life on you I'm sorry."She said and leaned her head back against the bricks of the poorch like platform.

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image

Alice relaxed a bit, seeing her hints got through to him
"Sure."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image

Flo arched a brow at the fairy, wondering when in hell she gave off the "I enjoy being touched by you vibe" or was she simply argent. Great a puff ball with a death wish, and wouldn't you know Flo was in just the mood to accommodate her.

All in good time.

"Oh I've no doubt about that Catherine, none at all. And while the demon may have things unknown to me, I could really careless. You see, I have so very little interest in those that come in and out of this bar. What they do, who they meet, and how they go about their new existence is all up to them. I do my best never to interfere with free will, as it can be a tricky b***h that likes to bite you in the arse when you less expect it." there was a slight glint in her eyes at that, "All are free to go about their merry little ways, and for the most part they do. But you see my dear, every once in a while, someone comes along that doesn't like to play nice like a good little immortal and then I have to kill them. And to be honest that just pisses me off to no end. So allow me to restate that I have no interest in the bullshit your spewing, nor the game you wish to play. So cut the act Catherine, and tell me what your after here."

Looking over to the demon, "you may want to have a seat shug, evil villains tend to enjoy monologuing for a few centuries."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image Sitting down, Kurai crossed her legs, repressing the overwhelming urge to roll her eyes at the whole 'evil villain' bit.

She was getting impatient. Never a good thing.

"Do go on," she said dryly. "A few centuries isn't really that much time for you and I, anyway, is it? Though it would be nice to just get to the point so I can know what the hell you're going on about."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Flo whistled.
Soon a clunky looking gargoyle came into sight, he's massive stone wings and cracked body floated unnaturally smooth through the opened door way. With in his hands, a tea set, which he sat gently down on Flo's oak desk. Pouring each a cup, he gave a slight nod of acknowledgment and was back off into the hidden side door.

Spooning in two sugar cubes, Flo sipped slowly, to enjoy the burning flavors of the jasmine. "So impatient," She spoke over the rip of her glass, "demons, have always been so impatient. Though I suppose that is best for the kind of business you work in. While our dear fairy friend here gather her thoughts, why don't you tell me what it is you specialize in?"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
"I specialize in everything a demon is known for. I," Kurai began, whirling into smoke to change into her real self, "Am an Incarnate of Sonneillon, Demon of Hate. A piece of him, if you will; sent into this realm to do his bidding and act on his every whim because he's too lazy to do it himself, and have been doing so for six centuries. Well, I used to be all that until I quit recently."

She finished her mock introduction with a bow and transformed back into human form, a smile playing on her lips.

"He's not very happy about it, but I'm not exactly proud of who he turned me into, you see. So to hell with that, literally." Kurai's face fell a little at the recollections, but she laughed it off airily. "What that makes me now, I have no idea. Then again, I don't know what my little backstory has to do with this, either."

She sat back down and folded her arms together.

"What about you, Miss Bar Manager? I think it's unfair that you know all about us and you remain a mystery..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:30 am
User ImageCatherine sighed, But with smile looking at Kurai and Flo "Flo, Im not spewing any bullshit. In any way, I won't make you feel too bad and angry."

After Flo's phrase about what is Catherine looking for here, Catherine remained quiet for a second, And saw Kurai made move. On the last words of Kurai, Catherine wanted to agree, But couldn't...She still need to answer on Flo's phrase.

"There isn't anything special what Im looking for...Too bad, I changed myself from the Old, Kind, Helpful Catherine..." Catherine closed her eyes "Maybe Kindness is still left outside of me"

Catherine turned to Kurai and told "Sometimes, I want to agree with your words...But there is one impossibility" Catherine giggled.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 am
User Image Kurai's brow arched. The fairy was acting... loopy. And her aura wasn't exactly all rainbows-and-unicorns either.

"You think so?" she asked. "Enlighten me, why don't you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 am
User Image

Like she gave a rat's arse.
Now it was Flo turn to resists the eye rolling, so instead she took another sip from her glass, drawing out the scent of the tea in hopes of drowning out that of the gold's. She could still see it, hidden underneath the demon's cloths. That familiar itch inside of her was begging to be scratched.

"Your so full of it Catherine, your aura's black." Setting down her glass, she absently noted neither had taken their own cups. Pity.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 pm
User ImageCatherine sighed, She always wanted to have power, To know the aura of herself...But she can see only others. Catherine hid her wings and had her head up to Flo "My aura? My, I wish I knew" Catherine giggled.

Catherine's eyes rolled to Kurai as she listened to her phrase carefully "Hmph!" Catherine's eyes were closed, But still on Kurai.

Catherine looked back to Flo and told "Haven't you known I had siblings?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image Oh great, it really did turn into a group therapy in here. Next thing you know we'll all be holding hands and singing around the campfire Kurai thought, idly tapping her fingers on the armrest of her chair.

This was going nowhere.

"Excuse me, Catherine. I really do enjoy telling and listening to old family stories," she said, voice dripping with honeyed sarcasm but still managing to be polite. "We can even show pictures, that would be delightful. But may we all catch up with one another on a different occasion? I thought you brought us in here to discuss something important, Miss Flo, not just for a teaparty. I do have some things to attend to myself, you know...."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm
User ImageNick suddenly felt the presense of an old enemy nearby. Sonneillon.. He muttered as his eyes narrowed with anger. Everytime Kurai shifts into her demon form, a small link is created from here to the demon's lair. Nick wanted Sonneillon dead, but killing a powerful being is almost impossible especially when fighting them on their own turf. If he can manage to lure the demon into moving to this world, then maybe Nick can have a chance in a little bit of vengeance. And if his theories are correct, then the same method will work against his father, Death.

A small grin came to Nick's face. He hasnt smiled in a while. Now to find a way to lure Sonneillon into thinking he can finish me off personally.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games