Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

onyxrayne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:16 pm
Hello My name is Rayne and i am 21, married, and have a baby girl. I dont meet alot of people my age on here but i would love the chance to have adult chats without getting in trouble. heart biggrin 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:29 pm
hey I'm new don't eat me k heart
I'm 28 and married and into music, drinkin and going to concerts  

bondagegirl25

Arilyn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello everyone. I'm Arilyn. It's good to be here. >.< I'm excited about meeting at talking with people in my own age group. Anyway, I'm 21 years old and have been married for just over a year to a wonderful man. We have a 2 year old little girl who can be a pain at times but she's great nonetheless. I'm at stay at home mother and I usually love it. Except those times when the baby's terrible 2's kick in and she starts throwing huge fits. Hmm...what else? I'm addicted to mini shops, as you could probably tell by my toy box. I've actually opened up my own mini-shop recently, it's a graphics and blinkie shop. I'm also a huge lurker in the GCD and SF forums. Well anyway, I should wrap this up before it becomes a huge wall of text. Feel free to message me if you want to know more about me. >.<
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:37 pm
I have gone by Agamum on just about every site I ever joined ever sense 1998, so it comes as little surprise I use it here. If there is anything you would like to know all you have to do is ask. Most of the time I am a pretty open guy as long as you don't ask me about, "well I ain't giving away bullets just yet" he he he.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:38 pm
Hey all. I'm PFcat, just got accepted a little while ago. Working on my last semester of college, and engaged but not getting married for another 2 years. From San Antonio, Texas, so occasionally I type out my accent if I feel like it. I'm sure I'll have fun here. =^.^=  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:44 pm
Hi all, DC here.
I'm a 33 year old geezer from Australia.
Married, father of one.
I've been on Gaia for something over a year, and have been a member of the Aged Gaians Guild for most of that time (still am, but not very active).  

DC1337

flange

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:33 am
I just joined the guild and I'm a real geezer, 70 years old, and my wife is a member too. We got tired of all the younguns with their bad language and lack of respect for everyone else. Glad to be a member. Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:52 am
Hi all cool
Im fairly new to gaia and brand new to the guild. Its good to be in it though and have a chance to meet you all. Im 24, living in KY, and looking forward to using my new cane lol.  

Azure Alexea

Aliengecko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:28 am
thanks for the invite into the guild smile
hello everyone
it's good to see i'm not the only 'oldster' around Gaia
a lady never tells her age, so i won't give mine ..... i will say i have a 24 year old son biggrin (if i get to know you i most likely will reveal my age)

i stumbled upon gaia from collecting dragons at dragcave which i stumbled upon from a post in a guild's forums from world of warcraft, which i love to play

if any of you are into gaia, dragon collecting and wow .. drop me a pm  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:53 pm
Hello!
I'm 22 and I love anime, manga, and music is my boyfriend biggrin

Finally we geezers have a place to our own ^^*  

Serenity Celestial

Drudra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:54 pm
hi people. nuf said. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:10 pm
ok, that was just too lame, even for a half-zombified me. I'm a bit tired right now.
k, I'm 26 and mourning the passing of my first quarter decade. oh well, we all have to turn into old farts eventually, right? wink
Favorite colors are Blue (can ya tell?) and green. and i have a stuffed animal that looks just like that fat little chick in my avatar pict, only bigger! smile  

Drudra

SoyCrudo

Benevolent Darling

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:20 pm
Hi there, you all may call me Soy, I will be 26 in a few weeks and wanted to drop by and say hi! xd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:43 pm
Hello! Thanks for the add!  

aphrodite12677

foxboy78

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:38 pm
Hiya folks Matt (aka Fox ) here 30 years old (straight male..yes I am a furry though).. newly single(was engaged for 2 1/2 years) looking forward to meeting more mature Gaians  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games