Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:41 pm
Takes too long. I think I was gonna watch an entire episode. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:41 pm
scream THANKS ALOT KATANA! NOW I'M HOOKED AND NEED TO SEE ALL THE EPISODES!!!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 pm
LOL, it's good too, Icy! I looooove Death the Kid (the Grim Reaper's son) LOL, he's great! Here's what her costume looks like.....if anyone can find the dress at least on here I'd appreciate it!
http://www.milanoo.com/Soul-Eater-Blair-Cosplay-Costume-p14567.html  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 pm
*widens eyes and drops mouth* Psy.....Psy......Psyzapp....? Is that you? *rubs eyes and looks closer, not believing the sight in front of her* O...........M....................G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are gonna lose it when they see you! You look great!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:44 pm
*blushes* Oh just something I whipped up. Tee hee hee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 pm
*laughs* You got it girl! Omg, Katana, that cosplay costume is so cute. I just searched the mp and I haven't seen anything close to it. Now, the sleeves are a different story, but those come in white with the elegant veil. I think you can come close with the sleeves if you use the black bow sleeves from durem depot, and...I'm trying to think of a short black dress, or one that would even look similar to that cosplay one....  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:54 pm
lol, this dress at least has the skirt hem similar...but no sleeves, and no collar either.....OH, you should see the outfit I bought today at the mall.....it's sooooo cute!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:57 pm
I forgot you said you were buying your convention outfit today! I wish I could see it.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:29 pm
Well the pants are a lavender color...and the top is sleeveless, fastens up the front, is black w/sparkly purple designs and is long, almost robe-like. I'm trying to find a pic of it now....may just have to take a pic of me wearing it and put it on my profile.... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:46 pm
Well, as soon as you do, let me know so I can see it. What's the name of the store you got it from? I'm trying to find a store like that around my way, but I don't know where to start. Should I look it up as a costume store, or a cosplay store? Do you think the listings would be online?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:53 pm
well, I got it at the asian market in the mall......but there are lots of online cosplay site.....www.cosplaymagic.com is a pretty good one.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:25 pm
*Strolls in wearing her Glenda the Good Witch costume ((Courtesy of Brat's RL daughter last year)) and heads over to the sink to wipe of her dagger.*

What?
If Psyzapp can pretend to be an angel, why shouldn't I pretend I'm a good witch... *smirks* And yes, I am the best test pilot in the broom factory, just ask my children... wink

So what's today's drinking special?  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:29 pm
*smiles at Gilda* Why, the same love. SCSAW, frozen Mojitos and Margaritas, Cosmos, Long Island Iced Tea, and Jello-Shots. If those don't tickle your fancy, I'll make ya whatever you'd like  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 pm
You're looking hot this evening, Icy. For some reason I'm in the mood for a double-shot Mudslide... perhaps because the one I had at AppleBees for desert didn't have nearly enough alcoholly in it. wink  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:31 pm
Aw, man...sorry Gilda, I was at work, had just made it home in time for my dose of Bleach, and it just went off. Well, the next time you come in, I'll make sure I have that double-shot Mudslide made specially for ya! xd

*starts to clean up bar, pushing in chairs, wiping down tables, rinsing and drying glasses, restocking beer and liquor, and sweeping and mopping the floors. With everything clean and ready for the next day, Icy turns all but one light out, and closes the door* I'm sure we'll get some late night Geezers in, so I'll leave the door unlocked and a light on for them.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games