Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:29 pm
Seyn wanted to fight the pain, but Tsuna wouldn't let her. So she obeyed him, and gave up. "Okay..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 pm
Tsuna smiled

(((Okay so really right at the moment the 2 groupd are just readying them selves the CC's are in a cave and the DP's are... well I dont know really, which clan are you in?)))  

dawgybites

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 pm
((thanks... and chibis...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 pm
Friend felt someone enter his head he shot a quick glare at Maralyn warning her when no one was looking Eric ran up to her and hugged her leg then he put a finger over his mouth "shhhhh secet"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 pm
Maralyn was surprised when Eric hugged her. She looked back at "Friend". She nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:09 am
Seyn smiled back. She closed her eyes, and placed a hand on her neck, where the bite was showing.  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 pm
Ichiro jumped. "We need a base! A secret place where only the Chibis can go to. Anyone have any ideas?"

Kishiko smiled. "Yeah." She went over to pick up a mirror. She tapped it and an image of Ichiro and his "friends" were talking. Kishiko's eyes widened when she saw a strange creature with them. "Honey look at this. Who is that!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:16 pm
Maralyn quickly looked at Ichiro as he made his Announcement. "I agree." She looked at "Friend". "What do you think?"  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm
Friend looked at Maralyn "you do need a base and i wish yous luck on finding one i suggest somewhere that the Death penaltys wont think and id keep a down low on secret talk right now Kishikos spying on yous" Eric and Friend started walking out of the cave Eric looked at Friend weirdly "what?" Friend said Eric quickly replied "shouldnt we help" Friend only shook his head and kept walking  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:17 pm
Kuhn smiled In thinking this was his chance to help them but really just gain information "You could rebuild a little of the School or use this cave?" he said with a crooked smiling  

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:17 am
Kaz looked at "Friend" he thought for a moment "i dont know but it doesnt look like he's on the chibi's team"

Friend and Eric were walking when two motorcycles were driving right towards them they were death penaltys and they both had bottles that were broke and seemed drunk one of them yelled get that no good chibi leaders little brother as soon as they were about to run over little Eric Friend got in the way and close lined the two drunk death penaltys off there motorcycles then when they were still falling Friend got a hold of there faces and slammed them into the ground knocking them out badly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:58 pm
Maralyn looked back inside his head, she then projected some words into it. "Who EVER you are, take care of Eric with your life." She saw Eric as a little brother or something. Almost like a cousin.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:59 pm
"Then why is he talking to them!" Kishiko was enraged. They have an ally.

Ichiro saw what Friend did to the DeathPenaltys. "Hehe nice. And I know where to go." He grew his wings huge and it shrouded all of them, except the two Death's. When he retracted them they were in a huge underground place with two doors and a window with a view of dark dirt. "Used to be my clubhouse when I was little. It's where they kept me when we were attacked. The vampires thought I was an abomination back then." He sunk down on a little sofa. "We can round them up and bring 'em here."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm
Kaz raised a eyebrow to Kishiko "Kishiko take a better look" Kaz noticed that Friend was walking away from them again with Eric "i dont think he excatly wants to stay nd i doubt he's a Chibi just look at him but he's deffinitly not Death penalty witch means he's neutral"

Friend looked around and got a bit mad "what the? how the? gah!" he teleported Eric and himself to a waterfall and river somewhere in a forest Eric looked at him weird again "why do you keep leaving" Friend looked at Eric again "im leaving because we cant stay with them wee not Chibi's and i dont want the Death penaltys after me nor the Chibis so its best to be neutral  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:07 pm
Tsuna looked around "wow nice place actually"

Kuhn was alone... in a cave.... by himself..... in baby form........ he shivered afraid for his life "K-k-ki-kish-shi-ko....... H-help...."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games