Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:58 pm
Jude groaned in pain when he was punched there and muttered a string of cuss words. Tomoyo nodded. "It's ok." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm
"ther..all done. see nothing to worry aout." i said cleaning my 'surgery tools.' "and sorry for that littl stunt..you just need to concentrate on something else..now..stay calm some more i hav to sow it up." i said pulling out some thread. "hannah get that jacket off. now. and i mean it. u need to get that tended to asap. and right now im all you'v got cuz i dont hink youre gonna make it to the hospital unless i do something to stop the bleeding at least for a littl bit.." i said pouring a littl bit of water over jude's wound from the water bottle in hannah's bag.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:05 pm
(( I am providing her half of the drama, mrgreen welcome. ))
Hannah tried slipping out of his grip, No Blake....Please do not remove the bullet. She felt him mushing the lake if blood on her back. She managed to break out of his hold leaving a very huge blood stain on his clothing, Blake....I am begging...do not take..it out. Hannah tried running off and ran into a alley way. She took a right facing a dead end. She leaned against the wall, seeing an image if the bullet was taken out and slid to the ground leaving a blood smear on it. Her face was a palish white color from so much blood loss. She sat there on the bridge on having a river of tears going down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 pm
blake ran after her. "hannah! you cant leav it in ther!" he called after her and found her on the ground looking pale. "hannah..why cant u let erin take it out? why does it hav to stay in?" he asked kneeling next to her.
i smiled at jude and said, "no problem." i cut the tread and made sure his stitches wer in place. "ther..all done..now..you cant fly for the next three hours..thats with our quick recovery we wer grafted with." i said cleaning my tools and washed my hands off.
(lol wonderful job! *claps* )  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 pm
Jude nodded and smmiled up at Erin. "Thanks." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:17 pm
Jude nodded and got up, smiling at Tomoyo. She watched Blake run off and tilted her head, hoping that Hannah was ok.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 pm
(who does austin belong to? i feel like wer leaving him out hah.. confused )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:21 pm
(( He is mine. He is by Jude right now. ))
Hannah glanced at him white in the face "If she even tries, I will bleed to death in just 10 seconds. It got me in one of my veins, its wedged in." She noticed all her clothing were a dark color red "This is just half a quart of my blood gone." She scooted over not wanting to touch Blake and when she did a big red mark from her cloths was in that empty spot. Hannah just stared at it and tears started dripping off her face onto the stained ground.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:29 pm
"then lets get you to a hospital..wher they hav blood they can giv u...i kno austin wud kill me if he knew i let yourself die like this." blake said trying to ignore the puddle of blood and reached out and moved closer to hannah going aroung the puddle of blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:37 pm
Hannah felt her vision go fuzzy she looked away from Blake, slowly blacking out. Her hands with blood on them dropped to the puddle on the ground as she slowly went unconscious not able to respond to Blake. Blake...Help me...I do not want to be retire here...help..., She managed to send him as she completely went unconscious.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:41 pm
blake heard hannah and picked her up and ran ou tof the alley and shot up into the sky and hovered ther looking around for a hospital. i looked up and saw hannah's bloody body in blake's arms. "crap. lets go guys." i said grabbing hannah's bag. "tomoyo, you'll b able to fly, austin me and you anr gonna hav to caryy jude. ok? come on." i said putting jude's arm around my neck. blake found the nearest hospital and flew in that direction quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:44 pm
Tomoyo nodded and flew after Blake. Jude sighed, not wanting to fight with Erin, and let himself be carried.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 pm
Austin saw Hannah and was about to have a nervous break down about the way she looked. I love you Hannah, He stayed calm and helped carry Jude.
Hannah was active in her mind but there was nothing she could do. She heard Austin's one though then started to hum in her mind and as crazy as it seems the humming came out her mouth. How did that happen? I can not control my body right now...yep I am scaring myself out, Her mouth was humming with her mind but she was not controlling it, with her lifeless body in Blake's arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm
we took off and followed after blake and tomoyo.
blake landed in the emergency parking lot and walked into the hp and a bunch of nurses and a couple doctors came to hannah's rescue ad put her on the gurney and rushed her into the ER. we came in after. "did they take her?" i asked. he nodded and went to the drinking fountain to wash the blood off his hands.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:55 pm
Tomoyo looked around nervously, half expecting those same agents to pop in from last time. Jude got up and walked by Tomoyo, squeezing her hand.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games