Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:03 pm

sorrow smirked. "I can tell our not very intune with your elements...techno is the most intune but thats because he has a demon weapon." he opened his mouth and fired a beam from it wiping of the dark twister. "If you want to stand a chance aginist me...tap into your element..speak with it! Become your element! Or you will never safe your friend!" He said as he made icicles appear in the air. "Ice fang!" He yelled as the icicles began to shoot at them.

techno weaved through icicles as he began thinking. "I'm a weather elemental...most of the basic elements I can control.." He closed his eyes and began conectrating. "come to me...speak to me..." He said as a aura rose off of his body. "the weather and I are like me and my guitar...We will not be beat!" He yelled as a sudden heat wave flew off of his body towards the icicles melting them enough to miss them. "I am the clouds, The elements are apart of me!" He said as he glowed. "Like my father..I will be the strongest magic user on my team!" He yelled as he began spinning.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Kaimei's Swords appeared beside him "I am Light I am Darkness. I am Day I am Night. Chaos and Cosmos Are my Elements They are are apart of me they make me who I am" he said as he started to glow "I am The Strongest of the Team just like my Father and I will not be Beaten" he yelled as he started to spin.

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Sorrow smirked. "so they are actually trying now huh? well lets give them what they want..." He made a hand sign and began focusings as a blue aura flowed off of his body and began growing. "Come my students....show me what your capable off!" he yelled as his sleeves flew to outwards from his sides as magic circles appeared on them. "TUNDRA RAID!!" he yelled as a blue orb appeared above the two as mountains of ice shot up all around them as a giant icicle dropped down on them from above. "where is kyo...hes missing out..." He said thinking. "hmm..."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 pm

"Get in tune with it eh? Fine then." Kyo said as he got back up and summoned his sword. "I may not wanna be like my dad, I WILL make sure that we kick your a**!" Kyo yelled as a gray light appeared around him. Come on baby, lets get closer, lets get even better, you be the force, I'll be the vessel, how's that sound? Kyo thought, maybe to no one in particular, or maybe to the Grey Element itself, all he knew was that he felt like he was going to explode if he didn't fire a blast at Sorrow.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Sorrow saw kyo and smirked. "their you are..." He said as he toke a deep breath. "prepare to meet your icy doom." He said as he sent a blast of blue aura into the ground. Go! Ice fiend!" he said as a large ice demon formed and tried to eat Kyo.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 am

Isabell nodded "Okay Master Regozi I will got to Hikaru." A rift open and she went through it. When it opened again she was by the bed that Hikaru was laying in. She took a wet cloth and placed it on her daughters feverish brow. "Hang in there Hikaru. Your friends will find the cure." She sat down in the chair next to the bed.

Hiakru's breathing was really shallow. Her body was drenched in sweat. She was so pale she was almost white.

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 am

(bump)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm

"Burn! Grey Flame!" Kyo yelled as a fiery burst of Grey Energy exploded from him and tore across the air towards the ice demon.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:18 pm

The ice demon blasted kyo with a powerful ice spell trying to freeze him and the flames.
A red glowing area appeared on the ice as techno burned a hole through the ice and flew out. elemental symbols appeared representing each element and formed together making a chain of beads.
Sorrow's eyes grew. "Those are...Wisdom's Beads!" He said as he sent all of his sleeves at Techno. "Lets see if he can figure them out." he said watching techno.
Techno looked at the beads and blinked. "what are these? wait I know what these are." He said as saw the sleeves as they circles around him and formed a sheild out of energy infront of him. "woah...ok lightning!" He yelled as the sheild pushed the sleeves back and the beads circled around Techno's head as a lightnign spirit rose from the center. The lightning spirit and techno struck the same pose a lighting shot from the beads into the sleeves and traveled down them and shocked sorrow.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Kaimei turned as light and darkness engulfed him then the lights came together then spirits of a light woman and a dark woman stood behind him and transformed into a bow and arrow (like this Bow)

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:07 pm

sorrow growled as his aura knocked the electricity off. "That hurt...but now its time to get serious." He said as his aura grew rapidly. he drew the sword regozi gave him. "Here we go!" He said stabbing the sword into the gorund as magic symbols appeared. "Come to me! Mateus, Shiva, Shiva sisters!" he said as a icy blue pulse shot out and four figures shot out of the ice. "Gentlemen...I like you to meet my summons." He said as the four summons looked at the three students.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:51 pm

"lets see how this Bow works" Kaimei said as he Shot Four arrows at them then they doubled as they went towards the summons.

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Sorrow smirked as hs deflected the arrows. "those are some mighty arrows..." He said as the summons flew at Kaimei.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Come on! I know we can do better than that! Kyo thought, desperately trying to manifest the Grey Spirit before he was frozen solid. While he was doing that he stretched his shadow out to touch the Ice Demon's hoping to paralyze it and stop it from attacking for a little while.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Healers came rushing in they began to hook Hikaru up to a few things. When they tried to stick her with the IV drip she bared her teeth. She was loosing the battle agaisnt Fear. Hikaru mentally screamed loud enough so that everyone that was intuned to her mental connection could hear her. She was coming out of her deep sleep.

~Kaimei this is Hikaru's Mother. Please hurry she can't stay in a deep sleep for very long she needs you. She will either die or Fear will take control of her. She was too weak from the poison when she put herself into the deep sleep.~
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games