Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:02 pm
Amy giggled as she walked back over to the tray to get her own sandwich and wine.

"I'll take your word for it. I grabbed the oldest bottle of wine I could find. I know nothing about wine except that the oldest is the best."

She walked back over and sat next to Karrie with a sandwich and a glass of wine. "So... does everything taste good so far?"

Amy was usually quite nervous when she cooked for Karrie since he was an amazing professional chef.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:02 pm
*sees movement out of the corner of her eye and looks up* Oh! Rod! redface

*recognizing a compliment, squeaks happily and settles in to enjoy the bath*

*throughout the whole bath, struggles to get out of the tub, squeaking loudly*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 pm
The employee washing Mwee giggled and rubbed the sponge behind Mwee's ears. "You're a cutie, too. You'll smell like vanilla after this."

The other employee finally began to rinse off Smok quickly. He wasn't getting the thorough washing that Mwee was, but he was clean nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:06 pm
*smiles at her* Hi Kits. *small wave*  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:10 pm
{{Oh! And for those wondering, Amy brought the kittens to AS for the day while she got all of this ready for Karrie.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:11 pm
Well, unless it's too old. If it's been sitting too long, it might have turned to vinegar.

*takes a bite of the sandwich as she asks how everything is and nods while he chews* It's very good.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:17 pm
"It does?! I didn't know that at all! Huh... I should probably go through that wine cellar better at some point."

She looked at Karrie and grinned. "It is? Oh good!! I'm very glad. I wanted this all to be so good for you. Can I get you something else? Chocolate strawberry? Another sandwich?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 pm
*blushes more* T-thank you for the gifts. *smiles shyly at him*

*starts squeaking mournfully, trying to see if that works*

*squeaks happily and flaps her wings, sending bubbles from the bath flying*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:22 pm
Oh, it takes a very long time. I don't remember how long, though.

Something else? *thinks for a moment, watching the shifting light on her face. Without answering, he leans over and kisses her, then pulls away* I think it's my turn to feed you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm
*blushes a bit but covers it with a smile* It was my pleasure, Miss Kits. biggrin  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:31 pm
The employee sighed. "That might have worked, Smok, if you hadn't nearly scratched me to death... You're almost done. Act like a big boy."

A few moments later, the employee pulled Smok from the tub, let out the water, and began to dry him off in a fluffy white towel.

At about the same time, the other employee was rinsing Mwee off with warm water. When she was finished, she carefully lifted her out of the tub and began to dry her off.

"Very good little lady, Mwee."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 pm
Chef_Karrie
Oh, it takes a very long time. I don't remember how long, though.

Something else? *thinks for a moment, watching the shifting light on her face. Without answering, he leans over and kisses her, then pulls away* I think it's my turn to feed you.

Amy sighed softly against Karrie's lips as he kissed her. She was about to reach up and thread her fingers through his hair when he pulled back. She pouted playfully, but when he said he should feed her, the pout was replaced by a smirk.

"Well if you insist..."

She settled back against the edge and stretched her legs out under the water.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 pm
This... *touches the gift certificates* This is... really amazing, Rod. Nobody's done anything like this for me before. redface

*continues to squeak and whine mournfully*

*enjoying the attention, looks over at Thistle to see how she's liking her bath*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:38 pm
I do insist. It's only fair. *sets his wine on the side of the hot tub, smirks and goes over to the tray, taking one of the long forks and dipping a piece of bread in the cheese before bringing it over to Amy*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm
Finally, the employee with Smok grabbed another towel and wrapped it around him. Then, she sprawled back dramatically on the floor. "I'm done!... I'm done..."

The other employee looked over at her coworker and giggled. "Even though I had two pets and you only had one, I definitely think I got the better end of the deal. I have the two most well-behaved babies around."

She looked back at Mwee, wrapped a dry towel around her after drying her off, and kissed the top of her head. "There you go, sweetie. If you want, there are some cookies on that small table over there you can have for being such a good girl!"

She pointed to the table in the center of the pet area. It was only about 1 foot tall and had a pile of healthy animal cookies on it.

Then, she went back to Thistle and started bathing her. Thistle had been waiting patiently. She had even started poking some of the bubbles in the water with her nose. When the woman came over and started bathing her, she squeaking happily and then sighed softly.

"Good baby, Thistle. I'll brush your mane after this for waiting your turn so patiently."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games