Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:01 pm
Stoop livin' was a heaven that we fit in
Summer sun, we would run far away from our fears
Waiting for the train in the winter
Couldn't hide and our trees were froze in tears
Papa said he'd always keep us warm
Roof over our head, even though it was torn

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

first year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

So he did live in some Gothic castle. Well, that just figured, with a surname like Nott. They seemed like the type of old purebloods to huddle up in some castle and do whatever rich people did in their spare time. "Are you very intimidating?" she asked in bemusement, although she was smiling at his rushed amendment. "Because I'm not." Then it was her turn to look flustered, when he asked about a nickname. "I- well- I mean- Donner calls me Runi, but that's- he's my twin, so he can do that," she ended begrudgingly.

She might have said more, but an older boy, a Ravenclaw, had come over to their table, and Edric's speech abruptly changed and loosened. Dagrun recognized a Cockney accent when she heard it, and although she was confused, waved back politely at the boy, Wallis. A McGregor was somehow related to a Nott. Maybe they were cousins. "Oh," she said frankly, "I won't need much help. My sister's told me just about everything, or at least, everything she thinks is worth talking about." She frowned. "I'll probably still get lost on my way to class, though, so thank you anyways."

OOC:

My Queens is a queen
Not talking bright lights and shiny things
But we always made it work
Building castles out of dirt
My home is a throne,
Not very pretty, but tough as stone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Desi Dearest
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Consoling and Friendship
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I can help her grieve

Nani had spent the day with Desi, doing her best to keep the girl in somewhat good spirits. Of course, the loss of a family member, particularly one as close as she seemed to her uncle. Then again, Nani didn't have much family, besides her parents and her crotchety old grandfather, that was. The girls held each other by the arm as they walked to their table, then sat before the sorting began.

Poor Desi still seemed sad, so Nani gently rubbed her back, offering a friendly smile. She had made a promise to be there when her friends needed her, and she was determined to stand by it, no matter how long it took. When the half-vampire spoke, green eyes looked over at her, grinning at her question. "Well, honestly, it was a pretty typical summer for me. Mostly gardening, farmer's markets, and swimming. You and Laili both had very sad moments of the summer, but I hope a bit of normalcy and companionship helps ease the hurt. And I'll be by your side during it all, don't worry." She wrapped her arms around her friend again, hoping to help soothe her broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ꜰᴏʀ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ sᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ, I ɢᴏ "Oʜ ᴏʜ ᴏʜ!" I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴛʜɪs
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs, ɴᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ
Hᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ! I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ,
I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 pm

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
First Year, Hufflepuff, Pureblood ________
══════════════════════════ _____

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iso propped her head on her hand, lounged against the table and fiddled with the empty goblet. Sorting came to a crawl and the rumble in her belly rivaled the erupting cheers. Phillip scanned the crowd as she had but he didn't give up quite so easily. Maybe he had never seen a ghost before? There wasn't much to them, and in her experience, were unhelpful. But if you were lonely, ghosts do make for good company. Luckily, she wasn't alone. Isolde threw her head back and groaned dramatically, ”Ugh, I knooow. I'm so hungry. I knew I shouldn't have eaten all my sweets on the train.” Iso sighed and plopped her chin back in her palm. She had plenty of candy-hording space too; the pockets in her robes were enormous, she could fit her entire arm inside. She had big plans in the future for these pockets; big plans. Like squirreling away a few bread rolls for a late night snack, just to start. Iso gave a funny look at Philip's question. ”Well, yeah, I mean, I hope so...” Doubt sprouted from the tiny seed he had planted in her brain. Logically, it was unrealistic. People grow up, they change. It's the fact of life. But as for the here and now? Quinn was their friend, that was what mattered. ”Don't be so worried!” Iso reassured him. ”This is Hogwarts, it's basically the best place on Earth. Or at least it will be for me in like, five years, when my chwaer is gone; my sister.” She translated herself for clarity, just in case. ”She's in Slytherin, and a right t**t. Do not believe her sweet innocent act either. I might as well warn you now.” She even wagged an authoritative finger to prove how serious she was. If Philip was going to be her friend it was only a matter of time until Ari meddled in. Or made her opinion known. Or, something terrible. The quaffle is still in her field after what happened last month. Iso poured an entire beaker of Hair-Raising Potion in her sister's expensive shampoo, her hair spiked up like one big unicorn horn on her head for nearly two weeks. (And Iso regrets nothing.) But it is weird to have to warn her friends.

════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall of 2040
WHERE:: Hufflepuff Table
WITH WHO:: Philip

════════════════════

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:02 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

"I'll be sure to tell her," Katya promised, knowing she'd see her older sister in the morning before classes started. "The whole trip to Diagon Alley was fun, especially this time since we were shopping for me too, and I was ... a little nervous about getting my wand. Can't call yourself a witch or a wizard without one, right? Your aunt helped me pick out the right one, and it didn't take her long at all to figure out which one would work for me."

Katya giggled a bit at Lucien's joke. "I hope so, because I asked the Hat to put me somewhere I would fit in, because I never fit in at my old school. So, yeah, individualism." She chuckled softly, and then asked, "So do you think I should join this Dueling Club? Faina told me I need to learn how to defend myself, and she was showing me how to draw out my wand quickly, in case I needed to, but I'm not sure if I want to do that."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney
Mood
Relieved

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Jin jumped in surprise when Whitney took the seat next to him, but when he realized who it was the boy was instantly relieved. Listening to Whitney and watching the signs, Jin could definitely recognize a bit of the BSL that his friend was using but....he definitely couldn't translate all of it,
                                                          even with all the time he had practiced with Ha-Yun over Summer break.

Jin listened to Whitney's story and chuckled, that defintely sounded like a Whitney thing to do. Hesitantly he began to reply, with....very very novice and rough BSL of his own. "It's alright. I will be doing the same next year with my sister." Honestly, he probably messed up at least half of the signs and he was extremely unsure of himself in this but he wanted to at least try, it was only respectful to his friend.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:53 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Hufflepuff house
Mood
Disappointed

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

If Ariel were a lesser person he would be pouting about the fact that he and his sister had been separated, but apparently that would be what's best for them. He would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed with this outcome though.

Pushing a small smile onto his face he figured it wouldn't hurt to make new friends, after all these were his new classmates for the next seven years.
                                                          Might as well make the most of his situation.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Open for interaction

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here

Fuzzymelonlord

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:58 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Well, Lucien wasn't sure to agree about a person not having the right to call themself a witch or a wizard without a wand. He would call it as a milestone or a mark of a wizard if anything. Speaking of wands, Katya told him about how Tia Vasya helped her with the wand to which he smiled, "That's her job after all, she's also good at reading people so that migh' be why. That's why I wasn't able to get into much schemes compared to my cousins." While Mina was a quiet one, the siblings Tracer and Elvis were troublesome brats. But that was more to them being kids so Lucien was just resigned every time he was tasked to babysit. Sucks being the eldest in the generation.

Lucien nodded when Katya confessed that she didn't "fit in" in her old school. Huh, that explains the real shyness. But he was homeschooled so honestly he couldn't really say, and her cousins' school life were okay-ish so far. "I mean, honestly I won't lie and say there's no troublemakers in school but I'm confident that you'll fit in Puff well. I haven't recalled any Puff who is a jerk so far." Okay well, Desi and Su-Jin were Hufflepuff and were butting heads at each other in first year but like... Desi has gotten better now and has a much better friend in the form of Nani. And Sujin wasn't an arse, just that he was bad at being tactful, honestly. He either simmers or speaks blunts. No in-betweens. Ugh.

He raised an eyebrow when Katya told him about how Faina was intent on wanting to "defend herself" and whatnot, shown with his questioning expression. Because he honestly didn't know the context. No matter how he saw himself as Faina's bestfriend, she... she acted a bit secretive sometimes. But still, he has no right to cross the line though if he could freely tell Faina that she could tell him anything anytime, he would. Maybe it was because of Katya's implied not-very-good school life? "Actually, firsts years technically cannot join the club 'til next year. But you can watch, even if there's really nothing to do other than' tha'," he shrugged, "I mean, it's your choice. Personally for me, it's fun because it's like exercise and you get to use your wand freely. Good for holding your own ground, too. Also, the current captain there is Kimberly- she's a good person if you get behind her 'tough girl' aura." And honestly, it's not his place to revoke Faina's sister stuff, but on the other hand he was tempted to say that if Katya didn't want it, then she don't do it. But he couldn't because he didn't have the right. Maybe he would've thought otherwise if there was a context. Dueling was still fun though, so he'd recommend it still.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

"She sounds like one of our uncles," commented Katya. "Nothing seems to get past her either, and knows how to read people too."

Katya found herself nodding in agreement with Lucien, as he told her he felt she would fit in with the 'Puffs. "I hope so," she said quietly. "I got picked on a lot at my old school; it got worse after Faina started going to Hogwarts, and they figured out she wasn't around anymore. I used to run home from school, because I was afraid they'd corner me somewhere."

When the subject of the Dueling Club was tabled, she listened to what Lucien told her, and said, "Well, I guess it might be okay to watch, but I don't know if I could ever point my wand at anybody. Sounds like ... Kimberly might be like Faina, at least a little bit."

Listening to the Headmaster, Katya asked Lucien, a bit incredulously, "Is he serious about a 'Forbidden Forest'?" When dinner appeared on the table, the wondrous aromas wafting up from the assembled dishes reminded the eleven year old it had been a while since their snack on the train.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:44 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien sighed at Katya's share about her old school, maybe that explained Faina's intention that her younger sister needed to defend herself. That honestly explained a lot, honestly. Sure, he was home-schooled but that didn't mean he didn't understand. Either way, Faina and Katya seemed to be really unlucky from what he has heard. "Look," he started, "Um... I can't lie to you and say that Hogwarts is the perfect school. I mean, there's gonna be a few people who might let you down. I mean, having friends and having each others' backs is great but there are really gonna be times when you gotta do it on your own so... My advice is that you train yourself to be, you know, capable. I mean- okay- it's not easy holding your own, but it's gonna be much harder for you if you always rely on people to do all the defense for you, you know?" Man, he hoped Tia Vasya and Tio Angelo were here, because he knew they've dealt with s**t before. Lucien was resilient and took no s**t from people sure, but it was gonna take a lot of time honestly. And he hoped Katya would somehow know how branch out.

"You'll get to duel once you're second year," Lucien informed Katya when she remarked that she won't be able to point a wand on somebody, "Though if my housemate Sujin were here with us, he would probably say that you can count the knockbacking of bullies as a form of training. But I'm more of a diplomat so..." He successfully held himself back from rolling his eyes, but he knew Sujin wasn't the type to hex people left and right due to his older brother being prefect. So, Sujin pretty much resorted to snapping at them verbally. Talk about being like his Gryffindor sister. "Yes and no? Well, Kimberly is kind of tough and outspoken for me, but she means well. That's probably why she got appointed as the captain in the first place. Also she plays Beater in the Slytherin Quidditch team so that emphasized the toughness." And Merlin, that Slytherin hits her bludgers hard.

As Lucien casually listened to the annual speech of the Headmaster, he raised an eyebrow when Katya expressed her disbelief about the Forbbiden Forest's dangerous atmosphere. "It's called 'Forbbiden' for a reason, after all," he casually said, "Though of course, some students take that as a challenge. I mean, unicorns also live there and there's no news of something drastic happening there yet but... I know the centaurs don't appreciate their forest being bothered." Lucien did however hear this tale that Ivar, their last Quidditch captain, got into trouble with his friends (including the last Head Girl Reyna) for sneaking in the forest a long time ago. Some would say that he gets sensitive every time that topic was brought up. "But eh, don't worry about that. Only idiots go there."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney
Mood
Nervous

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This was not how Jin wanted his day to go. He stared at the Howler in front of him. He had absolutely no idea what was inside of it or what it had been sent for. He knew that if he didn't open it soon then it would explode anyway. With a deep breath he pulled open the seal and the Howler began it's message.

"형, 어떻게 학교에 숨어있을 수 있다고 생각하니? 나는 당신이 당신의 음악 클럽에 가서 모두를 위해 노래하기를 바랍니다! 네 친구는 너가 듣지 않을 거라고 말했다. 형이 형님의 말을 들어주기를 바랍니다. 사랑해. 안전하고 재미있게 지내십시오!"

The familiar voice of his brother echoed through the hall as it shouted. This was unfortunately something he should have expected from his brother. He was always so extra...maybe that's where Ha-Yun got it from. As the shouted Korean message finished and exploded, Jin sighed feeling extremely embarrassed that his brother would do such a thing. He glanced over at Whitney "You...talk to my brother?"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι ғeel υpтιgнт on a ѕaтυrday nιgнт, nιne o' clocĸ
                                      тнe radιo'ѕ тнe only lιgнт, ι нear мy ѕong and ιт pυllѕ мe тнroυgн
                                      coмeѕ on ѕтrong, тellѕ мe wнaт ι goттa do ι goт тo
                                      geт υp! everyвody'ѕ gonna мove тнeιr ғeeт
                                      geт down! everyвody'ѕ gonna leave тнeιr ѕeaт

spaceWhit's eyes bugged out ever so slightly when he saw the howler get dropped in front of his best friend, thankful not for the first time that he was pretty much completely Deaf. He had to wonder why the hell the quiet Hufflepuff was getting one of those, though. He had a hard time believing that Jin had done anything to get in trouble, the boy was almost horrendously boring. Seriously, it was a wonder Whitney even put up with him (not really, he loved his best mate, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to rag on him until he grew a backbone... and a bit more of a personality). The Slytherin waited patiently for the letter to go off, and to finish, before glancing towards Jin, curious.

spaceHe was about to ask what the letter had been about when Jin instead asked him if he spoke to his brother. Whit blinked slightly, confused, before realizing the letter must've been from Kyu, and mentioned one of their conversations. Of course, Whit didn't talk to the older Lee very much, due to a couple of layers of language barrier between them, but the pair had managed well enough if only to discuss their mutual concerns regarding Jin. He shrugged.
                                      "He asked me a bit about how you were getting on at school," Whit replied breezily. "Said he wasn't sure you were being totally honest, or something. I think he's worried about you." This last bit was said with a small grin, and Whit nudged the Hufflepuff's ribs lightly as he spoke. Being an older brother himself, he could totally understand Kyu's concern. Of course, neither of his siblings were anxious little dormice like Jin. He at least had that going for him.

spaceWhit supposed maybe he ought to apologize for talking about Jin with his brother, but he didn't believe in apologizing if he didn't mean it, and he wasn't really all that sorry. So, instead, he shrugged again, and asked,
                                      "So what'd he say?" There was plenty Kyu could've potentially said, even with how limited their conversations had been. About Jin making friends (he hadn't) or joining clubs (not a one). Maybe about his classes, though that was a lot less likely. Jin was shy and quiet, but he was also a nerd.

geттιng laтe, ι jυѕт can'т waιт
                                      тen o'clocĸ and ι ĸnow ι goттa нιт тнe road
                                      ғιrѕт ι drιnĸ, тнen ι ѕмoĸe ѕтarт υp тнe car
                                      and ι тry тo мaĸe тнe мιdnιgнт ѕнow

wнere - Great Hall - Puff Table
                                      wнen - Early 2040 - Breakfast
                                      wιтн - Jin
                                      - ooc -
                                      blah blah blah

fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney
Mood
Embarassed

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Whitney's response had Jin sighing and lifting a hand to rub his temple. He knew where his brother and friend were coming from,
                                                          he honestly did and he knew they were trying to help but...Kyu-Hyun was the worst possible person to try and help him. Jin loved his Hyung dearly but the only person he could give advice to was their sister Ha-Yun, and that was only because the two were almost the same person.

He honestly just wanted to get beaten by the Whomping willow and forget this whole howler mess. Instead he decided to answer his friend. He would give the Whomping Willow a thought at a later date."He said that you pretty much told him I was hiding at school and that I need to go to the music club and perform for them." Which was the exact opposite of what Jin wanted to do.

Sure he loved singing but he hated singing for people. A part of him wished that he could have the confidence of his younger sister. After all, she sounded like a Mandrake when she sang and she never felt any kind of embarrassment. A part of Jin actually thought that his sister believed that she could sing. "Me joining music club is a bad idea though."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:38 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Oh, that wasn't too bad! he couldn't help but smile when the table in yellow cheered for him joining their house. Shui hopped off the stool and moved quickly to the Hufflepuff table. He noticed upon sitting that his robe had adopted the same yellow as his new housemates. The other boy from the boat got Slytherin which made Shui sad but that didn't ban he could still see them in class or around the school. Shui looked at his empty plate. Wait how were they going to eat? It would take a super long time to get all the food out. Shui let this though brew as he watched the rest of the sorting

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Hufflepuffs and Charley
Mood
Hopeful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ah Hufflepuff table, the table Ariel would be most familiar with and a good place to start. He smiled at Charley, who had his flyers stacked in her hands. He was grateful that she had agreed to help him out with this endeavor. It would have been much harder by himself and Miranda had told him that she would "Rather deal with as little people as possible this year" especially after she got lectured at the end of the previous year. Though, to be fair, it was her own fault.

With a bright smile he passed a flyer to the next student he saw. "My friend Charley and I are going to be starting a Language club this year. So if you know any foreign languages or would like to learn we would appreciate you attending."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Open for interaction

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games