Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

brooystart

Blinkkyz

Holy Rinaku

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:30700 |-| 9400

User Image

Shikatsu listened to Ryouichi and nodded. "Oh, I see. Well, there were a lot of powerful jutsu used there." He said as the door opened with the newest Hokage behind t. He waited a minute after Ryouichi asked his question before asking his own. "I am here, mostly, to see how you were doing. I mean, you are technically my patient Ryoku, and I needed to make sure you were fine. If possible, i'd like to do a quick check to make sure everything s working fine." He said to him, not thinking about calling him Hokage at all. After he asked, he looked in and saw Ibara, Shimo and a person he didn't know. He was a bit distracted by her ears and was instantly curious about her.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:09 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘7 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Blinkkyz

kiropterain1

brooystart

Holy Rinaku

Toxic Interior

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 13,488 / AC: 58,200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku heard what Ryouichi had to say. He made a good point although his promotion would have to come at a stipulation. "I agree that your potential has more than qualified you for the rank of Konin. Although I will grant you this promotion under one condition. Remember to always be aware of your actions. Do not use a technique that will effect everyone unless you know it will tip the battle in you and your allies favor." Ryoku noticed the anbu Nara enter the room. He would welcome his inspection so long as he was brief. Turning his attention back to Ryouichi. "Its good to take risks, just be conscious of your surroundings. With that I promote you to the rank of Konin! With that rank you more than qualify for a possible student, or the choice of joining a higher division. If you are interested in a student, let me know and I will get back to you with a messenger." Scratching the back of his head for a moment. "I have just become kage quiet literally since I entered this room. I will just need a little time to see what all we have available."

Ryoku then responded to the Nara. "If you would like to conduct an inspection to check my health, that is fine. But I'd have to say I do feel great." Walking over to the girl now slumbering on the chair he smiled some to himself remembering the days of his slacking off and where he was now. It was silly to punish or judge the girl considering just that. He took one of his fingers and ran it over one of the tops of her furry ears. "I bet were feeling pretty comfortable."

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:12 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 1800/1800
xxxxx sa g e C h a k r a || 000/600 xxxxx stamina || 645/645 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi would listen to the Hokage for throughout his little speech, smiling as he was announced to be a konin now. He was making it. He was finally becoming a great shinobi with a name to be feared. "The technique would have more than tipped the battle into our favor but, I unfortunately used it at an inopportune time. Next time our enemies should not know of the technique and our allies will so hopefully that will help. Thank you for the promotion sir. As for the joining of a higher division I believe that will have to be discussed at a later time in perhaps a private meeting. For the student I would like to study a few of the prospective genin and choose my own student if you wouldn't mind. They would still be on their own squad but, I would provide a little extra training on the side. However, I would be fine with you assigning me one as well. Also, congratulations on the promotion. If there is nothing you need of me, I will be training in the academy for a while."

[Exits to Academy unless the hokage has more to talk to him about.]

Quotes:

kiropterain1

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905

Mission:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1285 / 1285___Stamina: 945___Rank__: Oinin captain___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka's dream had shifted to a family dinner. She was sitting with her lost lover Shizuka at the dining room table of an aburame household with a smile on her face. The entire thing felt wrong to her as Shizuka had been cast on the street and it made her a little uneasy. But the food! It was delicious to her. She had a entire leg of venison to herself and was chowing down. She didnt even really feel the petting on her ears as they flicked. But those around her would easily see that her arms flashed out and grabbed the hand that was petting her as she held it tight. A small mutter would be heard before she would chomp down rather hard on his hand. "Itadakimasu!" She would hold the bite there for a moment and her eyes would open sleepily then look up at the kage looking rather confused.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.

Kazuraii

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Chakra Pool: 2105/2105
Stamina Pool: 1085/1085
Stored Chakra: 2105/2105
Sage Chakra:--/580
AC/Ryo: 115,400/42,350
Music: Theme

XXXXXIbara blinked, sighed and left the office. He made a sharp right heading down the stairs and outside the mansion headed toward the Uchiha compound, there he had a few things to do.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Sharingan Status: Inactive
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 85

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii
Toxic Interior
Holy Rinaku
Brooystart
Kiropterain1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 605 / 605
Stamina: 110 / 110

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi would go to the Hokage's office and open the door, looking Ibara and frowning before running at him, throwing herself against his leg. "Ibara-sama! Why are you stepping down?" She asked, not necessarily caring she was interrupting something. She huffed, obviously upset that she was not considered. "What are you doing anyway? This all seems boring."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:18 am

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

brooystart

Blinkkyz

Holy Rinaku

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:30700 |-| 9400

User Image

Shikatsu nodded at the hokage's approval and was going to ask if he wanted it done here, or in private when he went to pet the sleeping girls cat ears. He watched as she bit done on his hand and did his best not to laugh, even tho a smile was unavoidable at that time. He turned and walked up to him. "I guess i'll look at that to then." He said with a large grin upon his face. Shikatsu knew he shouldn't have, but couldn't help it. "So, do you want me to check you here, or in private Ryoku?" He asked, still calling him by name out of habit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:06 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘7 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Blinkkyz

kiropterain1

brooystart

Holy Rinaku

Toxic Interior

TheRealKiru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku felt a pair of teeth chomp down on his hand as. The sensation as dulled as it was due to the lingering effects of the pain murder, shot down his arm letting out a bit of a yell. Once getting his hand back after giving it a bit of a jerk, to he looked at the startled feline female realizing that he had probably asked for that. "Quiet a pair of chomps you got there." Seeing Kiru burst into the office he was startled yet slightly at ease learning of her safety after the occupation of the UHV in their home. "Kiru! Where the hell have you been?" He did not mean to sound rash but she disappeared when they were heading to where the battle took place, He feared the worst.

His thoughts quickly being disrupted by his fellow clansmen asking about his checkup, in a rather strange tone... and expression. Ryoku thought for a moment of his intent and disregarded it. Holding up his freshly bit hand he said. "In all honesty after the healing I have already received, This is probably the most grievous wound. If you want to check it here? That's fine but I do not have time for a private checkup."

(OOC: Brooystart, your all set. Sorry everyone for the wait)

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

It had been a long time since he'd had the chance to step into the office of the Hokage. Business and care for the family had become the top priority, and maintaining the contracts while he was busy? Well, it was all he could do. For the first time in a while, Rakuin was free to depart from the estate where he'd relocated mother and Maylee. Neither of them were in any shape to do much, but Rakuin had more important life goals in mind. Flexing his fingers to some degree, he and the ram, Tetsubo, stepped carefully through the building.

"It's wise to make a visit to the new Hokage, if only for appearance's sake," the young man informed the ram, despite Tetsu being more than aware of social etiquette. The ram had only lived that for the last couple of years. Rakuin, rolling his eyes, stepped forward toward the office door. It had been reported that one of the Nara was now Hokage. It would be suitable for the time being. Right hand raised up, his knuckle rapped upon the door thrice, resounding clearly on his side. To maintain some degree of freedom, he'd have to make certain things were more... smooth. If he had a mirror, the uncompromising young man would have sneered at himself. Where they were once three (rather four), Rakuin was down to himself and Tetsu for now. Compromise had to be made.

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

brooystart

Blinkkyz

Holy Rinaku

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu cracked a small smile and then gave him a nod. "Alright, here it is then." He said as he did a few hand signs and his hands started to glow green. He moved them over Ryoku's body and made sure to double check where the wound was the worst. After finishing, he decided to quickly heal the small wound on his hand. "That about does it. Well then Ryoku, I have good news and bad news. The good news is your as healthy as can be, all things considered. The bad new, is you now have to lead this bunch in here." He said referring to the ever growing commotion in the office sense he arrived.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1285 / 1285___Stamina: 945___Rank__: Oinin captain___Current__Mission: N/a

______
User Image

Taka tilted her head a little bit and smoothed her dress over her legs, sitting up properly now after that nice nap." Since when is that a bad thing. Konoha is still standing and I personally havent failed a mission yet...though it could happen I suppose..."She said a little quietly, completely missing the point of the light hearted conversation."Anyway, after that nap I can barely sit still...Im fidgeting. How many jonin are available from are military? I need to burn off some energy badly. A group sparring match might do the trick and allow me to test my newfound...skills." She said playing with her hands a little bit uncharacteristically.

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:11 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Bells softly chimed next to Rakuin. A hand wrapped around the "eldest" brother's crook of his elbow. Percing blue eyes that match his peered at him. Maylee gave her brother a contained smile. "...It wouldn't be a full welcome without me, Raku~." She spoke to him.

She was dressed in better attire then what she had been. The lose of Samaru had taken it's toll; Maylee lost her somewhat stable self. Locked herself away, shut down and became empty to those around her. She became mother. Maylee looked at the door. "As nobles...we should at least do this together. After all, he is new to the chair." May's voice fell monotone as she kept her voice low. She honestly wanted to see the new tyrant that replaced Noctis. This motivated her to leave her room. Her spark had some how came back into the insane flame it once was.

She would bounce back...in full rage...But first she had to play nice with the new Kage.

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180|
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:37 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘7 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

kiropterain1

Holy Rinaku

Toxic Interior

TheRealKiru

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sin Indulged by Desire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed as though more students or shinobi had business with him, as came some knocks at the door. "Feel free to enter!" Ryoku said at a higher tone to reach the ears of those behind the door. Meanwhile looked at the feline woman and explained his reason for the remark. "Oh do not misunderstand I wasn't pointing out anything bad, Just that I envied you." Letting off a light chuckle during his words. "If you wanted to do some sparing feel free to grab ahold of any shinobi you see fit. So long as their willing and no one is going for throat. I would organize such a thing but I'm afraid I will not be able to right at the present moment."

Acknowledging the healing of Shikatsu, he let out a small laugh. "Yes thank you for that and your right. But this is what I signed up for with the task. If you had any business elsewhere, please don't let me keep you. I actually need to do a bit of studying, to get acquainted with all of the village info."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 770/770 | Stamina: 275/275 | Sage Chakra: --/257

User Image

"Blow it off? I would, but that means I'd have something to do later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was getting too crowded for Shimo's liking. "Brother, I'll be leaving now. I'll be taking a short trip to Takumi and then I'll return immediately." The boy said, leaving the office.
[Exit to Gates]

Passives:
Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:06 am
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

Taka stood after the nin left, she started on her way out the door too."I better go with the cub. Young ones get into all sorts of trouble on their own. "She commented as she exited the door. She hadnt been to takumi in a while.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games