Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:14 am
Malika

Through the mountain trail strode a large panther with a girl on top of its back. Despite this panther being almost three times the size of an average one, the girl was getting more weird looks than the pitch-black beast. She looked almost foreign, dressed in garbs that were unlike the usual village attire. Wrapped around the entirety of her upper body was a decorated shawl; the most predominant features standing out from the dark pigment of her skin being her blood crimson eyes, and pure white hair. She retreated further inside her shawl to avoid meeting anyone's eyes, a majority of her face now hidden within the shadow it cast from the bright sun shining high above. When they finally approached the Raikage's building, Malika dismounted the feline, her bare feet barely making an audible sound as they made contact with the ground. She wiggled her toes against the earthen floor, feeling the warmth against her skin. Gently rubbing Raja's shoulder, she gently pushed away, walking towards the entrance to the office. Raja followed behind, daring for one of the guards to stop her. She was not going to miss Malika's first milestone in her Shinobi career.

The trek up the stairway was long, and quite possibly overbearing for individuals not used to such hikes, unlike Malika and Raja. She was physically fit for someone of her specialty, more so than many would expect her to be anyways. Nearing the top of the steps Raja's ears twitched at the sound of voices from behind the closed door. Malika looked over at her companion, indicating that she was hearing the voices too. It would appear that the office was currently occupied. Perfect, it would give Malika a chance to calm her nerves, as she was slowly becoming more nervous with each step she took. She didn't know who the Raikage was; if they would like her... especially after bringing an animal within their domain. The grip around her shawl tightened, her eyes opened wide, staring at the closed door, filled with anxiety. Raja lowered her head, gently nudging the young Ranton user against her back, purring softly to comfort her. Smiling, she found a bit of her courage once more to gently knock on the door.

O.O.C - Post format still in creation. I'll edit it in once it's made.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

He'd reasoned that he was in Kumogakure, though Amiti had been less than useless in helping him. As for Kaileer's reasoning, that he was shocked...Samuru just continued to give him a blank look, not agreeing or disagreeing. Yes, it was weird. But if Kaileer had even the smallest idea of just how weird it really was, he'd pee himself.
    What did he remember....so many answers for that. He shifted slightly, trying to ignore Amiti's growing restlessness "My last clear memory, one that is purely my own, is when I was a child. Everything else is tinted and fogged by Amiti doubling over myself." he said finally "I remember foggy bits of training in Konoha. Being with my siblings...being with another." he didn't specify but no doubt Kaileer could easily guess who that other was. He rubbed his ankle with one foot, uncomfortable "I see bits of his experiences. Fighting at the gates of Konoha, training...going places. Nothing is mine though. I have no memories." ...'Don't. Anything you say will be a lie.'.... Amiti kept silent and Samuru shuffled slightly, straightening his clothing as he looked away from Kaileer "I am uncomfortable with this. This talking...I don't like....talking about this." he looked up, his cheeks flushed. Discomfort practically radiated off him in waves and he ran both hands through his hair, pulling at the ends.

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:12 pm
    User Image
    ┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-Clone-
    -----ι sighed. It was hard not to get annoyed, but I had no right to be. Samuru was more or less lost. I half wondered how he'd managed to... take control. That's how he'd described it, anyway. I was at a loss what to do with him. He was uncomfortable, but hadn't left. He kept speaking, but said he didn't like it. There were a lot of contradictions, none of which I was sure how to handle. But at least he had answered my question. He hadn't been in control for a long time. But it blew the theory I'd had out of the water. I thought maybe Jae's actions at the gates in Konoha had caused a second personality to form. This went back much further than that.
    -----A knock at the door saved me from the awkwardness of the situation. I was running out of ideas of things I could ask him, and he kept declaring he was uncomfortable. Turning my gaze to the door past Samuru, I raised my voice. "Come in." Waiting for whoever was on the other side to enter, I looked back at Samuru. "You're welcome to stay or go, but if there's nothing else, I would recommend reporting to the Residential District with everyone else." I still hadn't heard back from the ANBU I'd sent or Myurai. But, again, I couldn't leave the office to find out for myself what was going on. I watched him carefully for a reaction.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Astra: Don't leave too fast. You'll be stopped either way. >)

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
    α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
    т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
    • Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
    • Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
    • Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
    • +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
    • 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
    • B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
    • 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
    • 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
    • 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    • 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
    Sleepy Senpai

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:34 pm
    User Image

→→The Raikage's tower was a massive location, hidden at the top of a mountain that, oddly, seemed to be the tower to someone not used to seeing such a spectacle. Normally, this magnificent, and monstrous sight would intimidate any who saw it. That would have been the case, had this newest visitor not seen it before, and worse. Each step was filled with assurance, each movement prethought, so when she stepped into the foyer of the Raikage's office and was met by the guards that lingered there it was first overlooked. AS she weaved around those who normally stood in the paths of such fellow no eyes followed her, seemed to notice her, until one guard looked up and inter her face. The beauty there was genuine, but surely, it was biased, for it was none other than the lucky b*****d's wife! When had she come here?! Taking a step forward, he opened his mouth to say something, but his wife instead moved forward and silently took him into her arms, falling into his in that perfect way of her's. And when she kissed him deeply, their tongues intertwining, only to draw back with a secret smile, he thought nothing of it.

→→Until he gasped, his eyes widening in shock, as he began to gurgle and froth with blood at the mouth. Suddenly, he was public enemy number one! All eyes were on him, and several moved to assist, ignoring, somehow, the woman there. She rushed into the arms of another guard, her expression pained and afraid, and as was expected he hugged his girlfriend, feeling her warmth against his arms as he did every night for the last five years. When she pulled away, he tried to follow, and yet he felt ragged pain within his body before collapsing, bringing more worried veterans to assist. Yet, in the end, the confusion and chaos turned cold, silent as the grave, as the woman walked over the now slumbering, soon-to-be corpses that littered the foyer in varying stages of decay. Humming merrily to herself, the woman produced a mirror from between her breasts, holding it up to ensure her luscious pink hair remained ever in its proper place. Pressing her lips together to keep the lipstick in place, the woman turned towards the stairwell and smiled serenely. Without a second thought, the woman made her way up the stairs, her dress an inverse of scarlet and her walk one of seduction and power. Every step hinted at more, and threatened all who would attempt such a foolish maneuver.

→→Above, she was told, she would find the most delicious meal yet~.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:52 am
    Malika

After knocking, Malika remained quite, looking down at the floor while the voices behind the door continued their conversation. She rested her hand on the back of Raja's head, keeping herself composed until she was called inside. A few moment's later, a male's voice called for her to come in. It sounded a bit young, but she couldn't be too sure until after she could see the individuals inside. The door opened up slowly, just enough for Malika peek through, glancing at the two males that were in the room. The one that sat at the desk didn't appear to be too much older than she was. Her head tilted with curiosity, pushing the door open so she could step through. After taking her first step, Raja quickly followed behind, tugging on the back of Malika's shawl with her mouth, pulling it down from atop her head. In an effort to try and catch it, Malika grew flustered as Raja shot her a stern look that held a motherly-like undertone. Sighing softly, she let it drape around her shoulders, walking over to the desk but at an angle, creating plenty of space between her and the male the Raikage - she assumed - was speaking to. Raja took her place beside her, sitting to prevent her massive frame from taking much space. "...I'm Malika, and this is Raja." The panther nodded in greeting, her eyes flickering to the male standing at the front of the desk. "I'm here to receive my headband." She spoke softly, looking to the Raikage; her hands fiddling with the fabric draped around her body.

O.O.C: . . .

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Samuru eyed Kaileer for several minutes as the person waiting outside made her way in. Amiti was rumbling around inside, angry at the whatever else had been said...turning on a heel he avoided the girl as she came to stand before Kaileer, walking silently to the door Wait... he stopped at the door, looking out as he didn't quite leave ...'What?' Something is uncomfortable. 'That makes no sense...' Except you know I'm right. "Kaileer..." he said hesitantly after the girl had introduced herself, looking back at the Raikage.
    His skin felt like it was crawling over his bones but he couldn't explain why "I'll wait." he said finally, moving to linger by the door. He hunched his shoulders in then rotated them forward. He felt like he wanted to jump or run or bounce. Something. He didn't know why but for now, he'd just wait until Kaileer forced him to leave...

((Crappy post but there ya go))

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:47 pm
    User Image
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-Clone-
    -----тhe girl that entered the office at my call wasn't quite what I'd expected, though I wasn't entirely sure what I had expected either. White hair framed scarlet eyes on a tanned face. She was almost a head shorter than I was and, I guessed anyway, a couple years younger. Tailing her was a panther nearly as tall as she way that gave me pause. I watched the massive cat pull her shawl off, though she quickly snatched it back and approached me. And she wasted no time introducing herself. Her name was Malika and the cat was Raja. So she was a foreigner, too. Or, at least, that's what the name suggested. She was there for a headband... There seemed to be a lot of female genin lately.
    -----As she finished speaking, Samuru, near the door now, announced that he would stay. Again with the contrary behavior. He'd said for the fifth or sixth time that he was uncomfortable, but stayed anyway. It wasn't that I minded or anything, I just wanted to know what he was looking for. It seemed like he didn't want to be alone or around anyone else, but didn't want to talk either. Or maybe trust? Did he trust me enough to stick around?
    -----He would have to wait until I was done here. I turned my gaze back to the girl and the panther beside her, crossing my arms. "I take it you're a tamer? My name is Kaileer, and you're welcome to call me that." Pushing off the desk, I moved behind it. Pulling a headband from a drawer, I pushed it across the desk for her to take. "As I tell everyone, that headband signifies that you have permission to train at the academy, as well as take on missions within the village. But a jounin accompanying you or my permission are needed to go outside the gates." I flashed her a grin and stood straight. "So tell me a bit about yourself."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Senpai: Sorry, you're kind of stuck here for the moment thanks to the event. T.T

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:09 pm
    User Image

→→There were several floors, maybe twenty or more, and she was only on the tenth. Half way up, perhaps? The thought annoyed the woman, who flipped her hair over his shoulder before wiping her scarlet covered hands upon a nearby tapestry. All around her lay the bodies of fallen soldiers, shinobi and ANBU who had thought themselves ready for her onslaught. Some had been, and she had cut them down with about as much mercy as one would expect from someone like her. Reaching downwards and rubbing her lower abdomen as if expressing a fullness from food, she sighed in near ecstasy and looked upwards, towards another set of stairs. There, however, stood another man, this one a Samurai from his appearance and the twin blades he carried. Roaring, he would charge her and swing with all his might, and the female chose to respond by bringing up her hands to catch it between her palms. Smiling, and then grinning like a madwoman, the female's hands flashed for an instant before she shoved backwards. This had the unfortunate bonus of causing him to stumble and fall, and even as he landed he saw his blades begin to corrode and rust. Snarling in shock, he looked up at her and opened his mouth in horror, feeling his flesh beginning to rot.

→→Raising her hands, she flourished as if to toss something at him, and when the ash fell across his frame the man was confused at first. Dust? Black dust? He only realized his mistake an instant before she snapped her finger and a spark touched the sand.

→→ The explosion sent the entire tower trembling for a few moments, enough, perhaps, to signal to those above that something, indeed, was happening.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Half listening to the noise in the office, Samuru didn't pay much attention. Amiti was shifting around, the feeling like going down a hill with closed eyes, a rolling sensation. After a moment, though, a different feeling came and this one was physical. A trembling went through his bare feet, rising from the floor and crawling its way up his body What is happening? 'An earthquake?' No aftershock. No before warning. Nothing to indicate that its natural...and outside... Samuru lifted his head and stared out the window behind Kaileer's head "No birds." sure, any animals directly around the building would be gone but if it were an earthquake, birds from miles around would have taken flight. And then the noise from floors directly below theirs began to trickle up as Samuru stepped away from the wall Panic. 'So attack?' Attack. "This building is under attack." he stated, his tone calm. Looking back over to Kaileer, Samuru's gaze was sharpening to a blurred red/blue of both eyes "Orders?" We should attack! 'No.' WHY?! 'Because I am the rational one. And flinging ourselves into an unknown attackers path is irrational. And got us here in the first place.' Coward. 'Fool.' he waited for Kaileer's order.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

• PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:40 pm
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----тhe girl didn't get a chance to respond before what sounded like an explosion rocked the building. s**t. What was happening? My mind immediately jumped to the UHV. Could they be attacking again? Kumo hadn't even recovered from their first attack; there was no way we were ready for an attack on that kind of scale again.
    -----No, I needed to stay calm. Think. Samuru immediately asked for orders, red leaking into his gaze. I couldn't tell who was in control. The Samuru I knew, 'Amiti', was the warrior, but I knew nothing about the blue-eyed side. I turned to the genin, gesturing to the rear of the large room. "Stay back. If things get too dangerous here, get out and warn anyone you can find." I waited until she moved before looking back at Samuru. "We need to find out what caused that explosion. Do you have your puppets? You can use them to scout the tower." Yet again I felt useless. As a clone there was literally nothing I could do in this situation but hope the real Kaileer would return soon. "I'm just a clone, so I can't leave the office." At the very least, I could write down everything that happened for the real me to find later. Because all it took was one hit and the last few conversations would disappear into the wind, literally.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Puppeted Senpai's character out of the way. She will be safe until she's off of hiatus.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Yes, he was clearly carrying a big black box on his shoulders. Oh, wait, no he wasn't. Samuru's gaze continued to be a calm deadpan that said he wasn't amused by this, now apparent, clone's words Please tell me that Kaileer, the original, will handle this better. 'It is unsettling, that is true.' Unsettling?! Samuru, you are unsettling. Why are you calm? 'Because you are not.' he pulled his jacket off and gently placed it on a chair "I do not have my puppets. They are at Kinpaku's apartment still." he bent and carefully rolled up the sleeves of his pants until they were just below his ankles "I will do my best to scout the below floors for whatever is attacking us." he started to walk out the door then paused "If you have some way to contact your original, please do so. I am not..." Samuru's lips thinned "I am not a weapons user." with that said, and even more confusion attached to the clone no doubt, Samuru left the office. Heading down to the floor directly below, he neatly stepped around shards of glass, his interest clinical as he approached an exit to the third floor below.

((Aka, Samuru is now one floor below the Raikage's office, moving towards the stairwell to the second floor below the Raikage's office.))

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

• PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:35 pm
    User Image

→→The thrill of the death and destruction she passed tempered little on the way up. No, in fact, her lust for chaos and ruin only grew. Perhaps that was the point, then, behind her odd tendency to touch every wall she passed, her hands trailing across stone and wood not unlike the gentle caress of a lover. Instead of intimacy being the emotion plastered to her face, it was one of regret. This look changed the moment something...else...came her way. Above, not even a floor's separation between the two of them, she could feel the presence of another. Was this the one she was after, the one whom she was promised would bestow to her the taste of fabled Ambrosia? Perhaps, perhaps...So instead of moving forward as she had been ordered she would remain where she stood, in a large gathering hall meant for shinobi to hear proclamations. Or, at least, that was what the pink haired woman would think. Moving to the back of the hall she stopped, waiting. Yes, she knew what she was about, and for the moment that would involve her ensuring her hair, her suit, were all in order, and pushing her senses outwards. What would she look like to this one, she wondered?

→→

→→

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:20 am

Continuing his careful descent, Samuru slipped into the hall with his bare feet sliding against the wood floor. He stopped short as he saw...Jae? For a moment, he faltered, his smooth steps halting and his expression flickering between shock and trepidation NO. 'Wh-what?' That is NOT Jae. 'You-' I know Jae. I know her. That is not her. 'But...' Look harder, Samuru. A cheap imitation is still an imitation. Amiti's snarl broke whatever he was seeing and suddenly, Samuru could see her. The shape of her eyes was different, longer than Jae's, and her hair was darker than Jae's had ever been. He straightened and leaned back against the wall, watching her as more details that were not Jae's came out Her mouth is wrong. Too small. 'And her clothes... Jae would never wear a suit.' Not a chance. now that he was seeing her, he was getting angrier. She looked so much like Jae, even without all the small imperfections he was noticing, that all the emotions he and Amiti had were getting tangled up. That made him... "Who are you?" his words were clipped but calm And why are you wearing her appearance? Samuru didn't voice what Amiti was thinking. He didn't care now that he knew she wasn't Jae "Why are you here?" with Amiti behind his eyes, whatever had made her appear as Jae was not working. Two minds, two sights...she couldn't make that compensation because she couldn't know.

Lanfaer

• PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:05 pm
    User Image

→→The girl's eyes widened once Samuru strode into her web, a smile slowly splitting her features as she slowly made her way towards him, a surety in her step. Yet she faltered, slowed, when he demanded to know who she was, and her smile became a confused smirk as she considered this new opponent. From her reports, and orders, this was the man, and that he had resisted her? That boded ill for her. Looking at him with a sort of hunger in her eyes, she raised a finger to her lips, a thoughtful expression forming where once surety reigned. "Who I am is of little import, but I suppose I should tell you." The words were low, calm, and extremely familiar in what was likely a very, very unreasonable manner for Samuru. Sketching a bow, her eyes never leaving his face, she continued. "Melody Nightshade will do, but as to why I am here? I am here for you, Samuru, to bring you something you haven't felt in a long, long time~." That last part was a guess, but from the shock that registered at her appearance she must resemble someone he knew, even without her abilities. Placing her hands upon her hips she stared at him across the divide between them with an appraising look. As she did so, she tapped her belt, releasing more of her poisons into the air.

→→Her voice...oddly, it held a tone of etherealness to it, with a faint echo behind every spoken word. It was as if he could hear her within the vaults of his mind, whispering of familiarity and desire. When she spoke next, for an instant she sounded exactly like Jae would have, and he would feel a desire to listen. "You've done terrible things, Samuru. Terrible. Come, let me share your burden, be the shoulder you so desperately need."

→→

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Samuru felt a jolt at her tone of voice, the sound so familiar that even Amiti faltered in his mind. It was everywhere and nowhere at the same time and he seemed to try to draw away from her, rather than towards her. Yes, she looked like Jae but unfortunately for her, he had no desire to approach her. And even more as she spoke of his doing terrible things...a pity she didn't know him well enough. For that was not the right thing to say Break this b***h. Amiti's growl was hard enough to snap Samuru's mind into attention and he narrowed his eyes as his own chakra boiled "You've no idea." he replied, his hands sliding into the pockets of his vest, chin lifting. His throat was pale and thin as he looked at her from across the room "I have done...terrible things." he agreed, his vest pocket moving as he appeared to clench his fist "But I'm not desperate enough to need anyone." around her, the shadows, from the doorways to Samuru's to her own and all those along the walls and behind Samuru rose up. They were her own demons, her haunting demons come to show her all the things she had done. They moved along the walls and stepped off the floor and walls, forming solid looking forms that began to step near her "Deal with your own burdens, beast, before you try to carry mine." he said under his breath and slipped back to the doorway, vanishing inside it as the shadows seemed to become even stronger, rising and blocking her view with violent replays of her past. They were stronger now without him there, solid and almost carrying unseen features that twisted and howled noiselessly at her.

Chakra: 530/570 (-40 B Rank)
    Akumu Kage [ Nightmare Shadow ]
    Official Description: This technique forces an opponent to believe the shadows around them act independent of the light cast in the particular setting. They shape and form various objects of likewise varying proportions. What is actually happening here is that the user is recreating scenes or things from their past which have caused them harm to some extent. It can range as being as complex and morbid was witnessing the birth and slaughter of a newborn, or even to something as trivial as clown-shaped figures surrounding the opponent from all sides. The shadows, of course, have no face or actual presence: They are merely shapes which hint at the aforementioned events. The user must remain unseen during this Jutsu, however, since he or she would blur and disturb the images which the shadows are creating in the opponent’s mind.

Lanfaer

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games