Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana stepped off the train, her eyes surprisingly dry. Well, at least drying than this morning at the platform before boarding the Hogwarts Express. That had to be the longest train ride she had ever experienced, and although Steele wanted her to open up and talk, he laid off when the train started moving. Maybe that's why I didn't cry, she thought, remembering the silence he allowed. Plus, the redhead ended up falling asleep which gave her mind a couple hours break from thinking about Katrina. Vigorously, the prefect batted her eyes in an attempt to keep herself from crying. She managed to keep herself together quite well so far, so she wasn't about to let herself give in.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image

The little ones were back again to continue their studies and grow more as individuals. The White Fox's mission parameters still remained the same as they had always been, watch over the students and protect them from harm. That wasn't the easiest thing to accomplish all the time with so many moving about at such a high pace all the time, but he would watch over what he could as often as he could now. The children would have one more guardian that they could not see, one more unseen protector watching over their lives and keeping them safe.

Right now that guardian was in an old tree that had a clear line of sight on the children getting off the famous train. the sunlight and deep shadows played in the tree making even the white clad watcher hard to see if you were looking for him. However that would require you knew where to look and what part of the tree therein as well. His boots enchanted to silence his movement, and he had placed an extra silencing charm over the tree canopy to aid in that area as the white masked hero watched the students and made notes about the ones he could recognize and the ones he was seeing for the first time. He could only watch over them while they were outside the classrooms and the main hall, the location that the professors had a harder time watching over them, but he knew that those working at the fabled castle school would watch over them while they were in their care and classes. With luck the year would go by without any notable issues of concern, if luck favored him that is.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda climbed down the steps of the Hogwarts Express and waited for Eretria to make her way out. As usual, the two girls would make their way towards the carriages, then to the school together. If they had to do this often, the routine would get boring very quickly for Amanda. But since it was only once a year for six years of her life, she could manage not to get irritated. After this, only two more trips to Hogwarts were left.

==== ☠ ====

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron, holding Elli's hand, pushed through the crowd of students who were getting off the Hogwarts Express. Their fingers were interlaced tightly so that neither one would lose the other. When they couple got down from the train, Cameron looked at his girlfriend. "Let's head to the carriages?" he suggested.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Second Year/Single/Pureblood

Yvette was happy to hear that she'd had a good Summer, and she smiled as Iris told her about it. "Wow, Japan? That sounds exciting. Me, well.. I discovered that I had a half-brother.. My father didn't know that he existed, either, but somehow he found us.." Her brows knit quietly. "He's a bit weird, but.. I suppose I'm not in any place to judge. After all, I don't know what his life has been like up until now." She turns around and looks around in the group of first years, pointing a finger. "There he is. Do you see the dark haired one who looks really tense and jumpy? That's him.. I don't think he really likes crowds."

With: Iris Haruno

[quote-"Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX"]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:01 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Uriel stepped off the train, taking in Hogsmeade Station for the first time. He smiled, then noticed a blonde woman calling over all the first years. "Let's head over there," he suggested to Corabell. "I think she's going to bring us to the boats." The blonde boy started to make his way through the crowd of students towards the first years and the professor.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele was at her side for now, making sure he did not lose her. That was the last thing they needed. They had to make sure that they stayed together. He would not allow them to be separated.

"Come on, let's get out of the crowd," he said, wrapping his arm around her hip and gently pulling her from the crowd to the left most part of the crowd. "I'm sorry, I get a little claustrophobic at times. That crowd was killing me," he joked, chuckling a little bit, hoping to bring some sort of humor to the conversation. He wanted her to get her mind away from Katrina. Sure, she did love her, but she would have to get over it, as cold as that sounds.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell trailed after Uriel, trying to control her blush. What an embarrassing faux pas. It was a natural progression of conversation for a high society meet and greet, where everyone wanted to know the status of everyone else, but horribly out of place for that conversation. Fortunately, Uriel seemed willing to let it go.

"Okay," she said in response to Uriel's suggestion to head over towards the woman calling for first years. Her hand wrapped around the strap of her school bag, and Corabell's shoulders curled in as she forgot the social poise that had been trained into her in the face of the milling crowd, her natural shyness, and her uncertain emotions.

The Forgotten Weasley

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who am I with? Uriel Scott
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel, heading for the woman calling for first years.
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:19 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris nodded her head in approval. "Yea and it was loads of fun." Iris said before she heard that the other had found her half brother. Iris' mouth was agape before she smiled. "That's amazing Yvette."she said, happy to hear that the girl had found family. Or family had found her.When she mentioned he was weird, Iris chucked.

"I think we're all a little weird" she added before standing up to look for the boy among the first year sea. She could see someone extra jumpy and a lot of the students were jumpy. Iris smiled.

Potential new friend acquired. Iris said to herself.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy and Surprised
Attire:
Company: Yvette Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:20 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single

User Image

Bouncing on the balls of his feet, Theodore waited with all the other first years, feeling restless. He needed to do something, anything, to distract himself. It wasn't that he was nervous; In fact, he was excited. He scanned the crowd hopefully for any sign of someone who might look cool enough to talk to. "Gotta be someone out there," he muttered to himself.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana nodded in response to Steele's suggestion. When he wrapped an arm around her hip, she walked in the direction in which she was pulled. After he laughed at his joke, it brought a small smile to the redhead's face. Somehow, she still managed to be happy if only for a moment. As the students walked towards the carriages, Ariana leaned her head on Steele's shoulder, staring at the ground. She really did want to talk, but she didn't know what to say to him unless it was about Melinda or Katrina, which she didn't want to do. Crying was never something she wanted to do, so maybe if she avoided the subject, she would avoid the tears. "Are you trying out for quidditch this year?" she asked after a moment of silence.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:35 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Uriel was starting to wish he had worn a sweatshirt. It was sort of cold, being mostly dark out now. He was just wearing a tee shirt and shorts. Maybe conversation would keep him from shivering. "What class are you most looking forward to?" he asked suddenly, as he stood next to Corabell, surrounded by the other first years. "I think Potions will be the best." He did want to be a Healer someday, afterall.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.

Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the question. He was not good at Quidditch. He never believed he was any good at it.

"Would you like me too? I mean, I don't think I'm very good at all though," he said, hoping she'd give him a solid answer, because if he got time to think about it, he may say no, which is probably not the answer she was looking for.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

"Ah, potions sounds fun. I like cooking, and they are basically the same thing, right? I'm also looking forward to Herbology, I like helping things grow," Corabell said. She fidgeted, then continued. "I'm a little worried about Transfiguration. Shina is wonderful at it, she just registered as an Animagus this summer, but Daniel ...isn't. He once put himself in the hospital wing when one of his transfiguration attempts backfired last year."

The Forgotten Weasley

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station, with the first years
Who am I with? Uriel Scott
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games