Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:03 am
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffQuidditch Chaser ) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally, that took long. He steered to the opposite direction and handed the quaffle back to Laili. "My bad, Brianna's too damn fast."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Second Match - Gryffindor VS Hufflepuffxx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 19
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+7), Shoot (+5)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 22 (stolen)

To Goals : 1/3

Yukina101

kiska166

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am
Say it's here where our pieces fall in place
Any rain softly kisses us on the face
Any wind means we're running
We can sleep and see 'em coming
Where we drift and call it dreaming
We can weep and call it singing

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff beater │ sixth year │ halfblood

Donella tried to line up a bludger shot at Drew.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: nat2 (missed, hit self)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Where we break when our hearts are strong enough
We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood
Where we see enough to follow
We can hear when we are hollow
Where we keep the light we're given
We can lose and call it living

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:15 am
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•It seemed Laili spoke too soon because as soon as she was up in the air it was like time sped up into a quaffle was being thrown at her. Embarrassingly, she panicked for a few seconds, enough for Brianna to steal it in midair. Huffy at being caught off guard, she flew after her but was saved from trying to steal it back by Lucien stealing it and passing it to her once again. She gave him a cheer before speeding off towards the goals.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:32 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Seventeen - Seventh Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna easily dodged Lucien's attempt at stealing the quaffle back from her. Unfortunately, she had let her cockiness get to her as the Hufflepuff swooped in once more and took her by surprise. Before Bree could do anything, he had already passed to Laili, who had taken off towards the goalposts. Oh, no, you don't! the blonde thought as she raced after Laili and tried to steal the quaffle back.

Armour Class: 18
                                          Modifiers: (stealing +8 ) (scoring +8 )
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                          Total Roll: 21 (stolen)
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:34 pm
User Image
                                          Brianna Overton

With a grin plastered across Brianna's face, she turned around and headed for the Hufflepuff goalposts once again. There was no way she'd let the badgers give Myron a scare and get close enough to even attempt to score.

Total Roll:

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:45 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie could hear Drews robes fluttering close behind. He was determined to win

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 22 [spotted]
                                                                            Chase: ■■□
                                                                            Catch: □□

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:22 pm

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili had been a few meters from the goals when Briana came out of nowhere and stole the quaffle back. Gritting her teeth in frustration, she turned around to steal it back.

Final Roll: 19 (steal)

I'll be just fine
I'm coming home

kiska166

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 pm

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili grinned in satisfaction when she managed to get the quaffle back then made a sharp turn back to the Gryffindor goals.

Final Roll: ~

I'll be just fine
I'm coming home

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image
                                          Brianna Overton

Brianna barely made a dent in the pitch's circumference when Laili stole the quaffle back. Gritting her teeth, the blonde chased after the fourth year with an objective to take the damn ball back.

Total Roll: 18 (stolen)

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:47 pm
(nvm)  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image
                                          Brianna Overton

Brianna barely grabbed the quaffle; nonetheless, she did and took off with it once more. Hopefully she'd be able to hang onto it a little bit longer this time.

Total Roll:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxx

Kory watched the game for a few quick moments before aiming her bludger at Charlie. She needed to get him out of the game first she figured. And the Hufflepuff beaters weren't much of a problem yet.

Position: Gold Beater
                                                      AC: 19
                                                      Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                      Final Roll: 13
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxS-O-S she is in disguise
xxxxxxThere's a she wolf in disguise,
xxxxxxxxxThere's a she wolf in the closet
xxxxxxxxxxxxOpen up and set her free
xxxxxxxxx
Let it out so it can breath

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFifth Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew kicked off her broom faster, she has to get there ASAP.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Second Match - Gryffindor VS Hufflepuffxx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+7 for Catching, +7 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 14 (fail)

Chasing : 2/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:32 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie urged his broom onward he was almost on the snitch

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 22 [spotted]
                                                                            Chase: ■■■
                                                                            Catch: □□

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:29 pm
User Image
                                          Brianna Overton

Brianna continued on her way with no interruptions. Upon seeing that Cady was nearby, the blonde passed to her teammate.

Total Roll:

The Forgotten Weasley

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games