Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:13 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Usstan xuat belbau natha xsa vel'bol ol zhah! You either rename it or get rid of it. I will not tolerate that name being used for vermin.
You have our word. Per your request, the dog shall not be called by that name.

Your new name is Zanyr [zan-year], doggie.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:16 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*He looks over all the foods and decides on a few rolls and some of the sushi. Heads over to the table where Psyzapp, katana and his partner are and has a seat next to Psyzapp.* Hey there, Partner. Katana, this party of yours has turned out quite well.

*She turns and smiles at Dougherty.* Thanks. And don't you just look the part tonight! Nice outfit, Dougherty! *She turns her attention back to Showcase and sneaks a hand under the tablecloth to rest on his knee.* Well, you were awfully tired last night....took me awhile to wake you up, remember? wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:17 pm
Princess Asuka Hayata
Ryzan Vixtul
Usstan xuat belbau natha xsa vel'bol ol zhah! You either rename it or get rid of it. I will not tolerate that name being used for vermin.

-texts in Makaido to Asuka- "(Clever name. Will we still call it Quortek when Ryzan is not around?)"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:18 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Princess Asuka Hayata
Ryzan Vixtul

-texts in Makaido to Asuka- "(Clever name. Will we still call it Quortek when Ryzan is not around?)"
-texts back- "(Yes.)"  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:19 pm
Your welcome Karrie and Angel.
::Maune smiles at them as he caps the bottles for now till someone asks for more::  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 pm
katana68

*She turns and smiles at Dougherty.* Thanks. And don't you just look the part tonight! Nice outfit, Dougherty! *She turns her attention back to Showcase and sneaks a hand under the tablecloth to rest on his knee.* Well, you were awfully tired last night....took me awhile to wake you up, remember? wink

I had to work St. Patrick's Day. It takes me a bit to recover from the headache that shift ends up being every year. stressed *Sips his Sake speaks to Dougherty.* How are you tonight, Sir.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 pm
*finishes his plate and goes over to Dame* You seem to be awfully quiet tonight...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 pm
*She grins at Officer Dougherty as he sits next to her and takes the last sip of her Sake.* Hey Maune, could I try the Tokebusto, please?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

*closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Though it's obvious the new name is simply a rearrangement of his own name, he is at least relieved that Asuka gave her word not to call the dog Quortek anymore*

{{and apparently Asuka's word means jack shu }}

Well, excuse me for a moment...I need a refill. *she smiles at the group at the table, gets up and goes to the bar.*

Maune, be a dear and get me another Dai Ginjyo please. *she takes a seat while she waits.* You've done an excellent job here tonight, by the way. *she gives him a smile*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:26 pm
Sure Lady Psyzapp and Lady Katana and thank you Katana.
::Maune smiles sas he takes out another sake cup and opens the bottle and pours in some Dai Ginjyo and hands it to Katana then opens a bottle of Tokebusto and pours it in another sake cup and hands it Psyzapp::
There you are ladies your drinks are served.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 pm
Oh, what? redface Sorry, must be in my own little world tonight. ^_^ -takes a seat at the nearest table with her plate of food, hoping Karrie will follow- Thank you so much for providing food for the event. I haven't tasted most of it yet but I bet it is delicious. Like everything else you make... wink

((Sorry, had a phone call... sweatdrop ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 pm
Thank you Maune. *grins at him. Takes a sip of a different Sake and finds it's okay, but not as good as the first one she had…at least to her.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 pm
*sits next to Dame* It's been interesting coming up with the recipes and finding good ingredients to make everything with. Those business cards Psyzapp gave me have helped a lot.

((that's ok, just thought I'd bring you into the conversation.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 2, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 pm
katana68

JustinShowcase
I had to work St. Patrick's Day. It takes me a bit to recover from the headache that shift ends up being every year. stressed *Sips his Sake speaks to Dougherty.* How are you tonight, Sir.

Thanks, katana. Psyzapp picked up this Kosode robe for me when she was in Hong Kong. *turns his attention to Showcase* I'm doing just great. I just put in for a change of address down at HQ. Haven't heard anything back yet about that. *takes a bite of one of the rolls*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games