Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 am
I'll be right back. *goes back for the drink Karrie got for her* Hmm.. I guess they left. *brings her drink to the bar and sits on the end barstool, smiling at Maune*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:06 am
katana68

*she walks in and then turns to face him with a wicked grin on her face* Well then....why don't you just show me how much you want to stay then?

*Smirks and looks at her wickedly. He grabs her by the waist and pulls her against him rather forcefully and kisses her hard as he closes and locks the door. twisted

((Goodnight all! xd ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 am
((LOL, guess it's time for bed now! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:11 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Grabs at Psyzapp's booty heart ))

*With her arm wrapped around his, they turn towards the office* Great party everyone, and goodnight!

*Concerned, he looks at Psyzapp, then leans and whispers into her ear* Don't worry, Love. Everything will eventually work out just fine.

*She whispers back.* Eventually? neutral Are you going to be in trouble for this decision?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:14 am
::smiles at Kits Rose:: How are you tonight Kits Rose?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:17 am
I'm doing pretty good. How about you? *takes a drink of the sake*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 1, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 am
(( *grabs at Angel's booty* User Image ))

Psyzapp
*She whispers back.* Eventually? neutral Are you going to be in trouble for this decision?

*They head through the office and downstairs to their quarters. He opens the door for her and closes it behind them. He turns and looks her directly in the eyes.* I'm not gonna' sugar coat this. Chances are I will be getting some flack for this. But I am confident that it will all work out in the end. It is a matter of getting there that will be difficult, and I will need your support on this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:24 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*They head through the office and downstairs to their quarters. He opens the door for her and closes it behind them. He turns and looks her directly in the eyes.* I'm not gonna' sugar coat this. Chances are I will be getting some flack for this. But I am confident that it will all work out in the end. It is a matter of getting there that will be difficult, and I will need your support on this.

*She raises an eyebrow.* What is it that you want me to do? How am I able to support you? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 2, 4, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:28 am
Psyzapp
*She raises an eyebrow.* What is it that you want me to do? How am I able to support you? neutral

*He takes her in his arms and holds her close to him* I just need for you to be here for me. To remind me that it will all be worth it in the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:35 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He takes her in his arms and holds her close to him* I just need for you to be here for me. To remind me that it will all be worth it in the end.

*She puts her arms around him and nuzzles in close.* I'm not going anywhere. But you are going to need to decide if you think it's worth it. I don't know what you will be faced with. There are things I have said and done because I certainly think you are worth it.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 am
{{Romance time 4laugh }}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:40 am
I'm doing alright Kits Rose. ::Smiles at her::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:41 am
*finishes her sake* That's good. *looks at the time* I need to go. I'll talk to you later. ^_^ *goes back around the bar and gives him another hug before leaving*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 4, 6, 3 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:48 am
Psyzapp
*She puts her arms around him and nuzzles in close.* I'm not going anywhere. But you are going to need to decide if you think it's worth it. I don't know what you will be faced with. There are things I have said and done because I certainly think you are worth it.

*With their arms around each other, they walk down the hallway towards their bedroom.* I know that you are my heart and soul. I will not allow them to say who I can and cannot be with, and I will stand up for my rights. You M'dear are well worth fighting for. I love you so very much ...

*He pulls her in close to him and holds on tight for what seems like eternity, then he releases his hold on her* Now, what do you say we get some sleep? *He looks at her and gives her a smile*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 1, 5, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:55 am
(( *Grabs at Maune's booty* User Image There's a lot of bootys to grab tonight! xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games