Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:56 am
((Awwww, this is just too damn sweet! *grabs tissues and wipes eyes* blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:59 am
"I can wait..." Maybe *Scratches his head and looks over at the bed* "I guess I should just get back to the couch then..."  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 am
{{Do take care when reading, or you may get a toothache wink }}

*giggles and blushes, shaking his head*
You... you can sleep with me if you like redface Gi ussta! ... by that of course I mean... redface ... I mean sharing the bed redface

*takes Tes' hand and leads him to bed, curling up next to him* heart

{{*cue wavy flashback effect to signal end of retropost* I get to sleep with Tes heart 4laugh }}

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:09 am
((*applause* TES, it's about damn time! wink About time you listened to me for once too! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:13 am
{{Somehow I knew that's what you'd get out of the whole thing. I actually need to go to bed now before I mess up my schedule... again stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 am
((LMAO! I heart you, TES! And I actually loved the post....very well done! blaugh Now go get some sleep! blaugh ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:26 am

((Awwes and sighs... I had to stop selling to finish reading. SLeep well)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:33 am
*Slipping quietly out of her quarters, she heads up to the main bar craving a cafe' mocha.* I really need to get a small espresso machine in my rooms.....

*Once up in the main bar, she heads to the espresso machine and makes her beverage. Looking around the bar, she is glad to see that someone took care of the food, and she just has decorations to take down. After taking a few sips of her coffee, she starts the undecorating process. Finding the box she had the candle holders in, she packs those away first, and the does the same for the artificial cherry blossom stems. After putting those boxes in the storage room, she then grabs the tablecloths and takes them to the back of the storage room to be laundered. Coming back out, she takes another sip of her coffee and then kicks off her flip flops. Standing on top of the tables, she takes down the strings of lights and the paper lanterns that dame had hung. Putting dames lanterns into an extra box she found in the back, she puts everything in the storage room.*

*Grabbing a cloth and cleaning solution, she proceeds to wipe down all the tables and rearranges the tables. Once she has completed that task, she puts away her supplies and makes another cafe' mocha and has a seat at the bar.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:09 am
*After finishing her coffee, she washes her cup and sets it out to dry. She heads back downstairs to her quarters to find something to eat.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:56 am

*Stirs for the dark corner in the bar she had fallen asleep in and stumbles blindly to the coffee. Siting near by propped up, attempts to wake trying to remember the night before*

((You should really check this corner I keep ending up in... I'm not sure when it was last cleaned and I think something moved sweatdrop ))

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 pm

*Waking a little more and seeing no one around, slides off the seat and leaves, relieved no one saw that she had passed out in there again last night. Sluggishly goes to Dames and changes before heading to the woods, docks and the seedier sides of town*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 pm
*Finishes up some more details regarding the expansion and decides to go up to the bar to check on things and get a latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:29 pm
-comes out of the TARDIS with a handtruck (?) moving a jukebox, places the jukebox by the wall and chooses a song-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTlKAjWaPM  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:38 pm
*Sips her latte and has a seat at the bar.* Very interesting selection Reisen…very 80's. Does that jukebox play anything? neutral *raises an eyebrow.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games