Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:16 am
(( rofl rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 am
*watching as TES prepares himself to take her boots off, she turns her head and bites her bottom lip, trying her damnedest not to laugh. When she turns her head back, she sees he has stuffed tissue in his nostrils and loses it. She bites down hard on her lip, cutting it while sounds of laughter slip through her lips.

She closes her eyes and feels the tears well up and fall from laughing so hard and trying not to laugh even harder. When she opens her eyes again, she sees a serious look on his face and he begins to unhook her boots. As soon as he's taken her boots off, he leaves without saying a word, taking the tissues out of his nose. Before she can say anything, he's gone*

.......He still forgot to take my garter off..... stare

*shaking her head and licking her lips wound, she reaches for a napking to place against the cut*

Great. As if I don't have enough cuts, scrapes, and bruises. stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 am
{{tch... there's no immediate need to remove the garter belt. It's not like it blocks anything.. and you only asked for the boots mad }}

*seeing no bartender around and feeling that he really needs his drink, he goes behind the bar and starts making his roy rogers himself*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 am
{{Uh, yea there is! The snaps that hold the boots in place are sticking me you ninny!!! scream Why would I mention how to remove the garter if I didn't want you to take it off? mad }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 am
{{pft... I have experience with garter belts and I'm pretty sure they don't "stick" you anywhere.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:46 am
(( rofl rofl ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{pft... I have experience with garter belts and I'm pretty sure they don't "stick" you anywhere.}}

{{ eek You have "experience"? TES, do you like to "play" dress-up in your free time? twisted Is this how you came up with the persona of Ryzan? rofl }}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 am
{{DAMMIT! I should have know you'd twist it like that stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:50 am
((As much as I am enjoying this conversation...ICY GO DO YOUR ERRANDS!!

Also...on a side note, his pants are looking somewhat similar to a skirt... twisted blaugh -walks off whistling nonchalantly-))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 am
{{Skirts don't have legs!! scream }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 am
((Doesn't much look like legs... wink wink rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{DAMMIT! I should have know you'd twist it like that stressed }}

{{ rofl Come on now, did you honestly forget who you were talking to?}}

ThisEmptySoul
{{Skirts don't have legs!! scream }}

{{Oh and BTW, FYI sir, there is a thing called "split skirts" which indeed have legs but flare out, just like the "pants" you have on! wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 pm
{{tch stressed The item name is "Those 90s Pants" not "That 90s Split Skirt" stare I wear pants like these in real life too, although not in rain or snow for obvious reasons.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 pm
in her dreams, a pterodactyl flew by, giggling

*bandaidd awoke and rubbed her eyes, groaning at the crick in her back. she tried to focus and that's when she saw Icy on the exam table. Suddenly awake, she flew to her patient's side almost passing out on the way*

Oh no! I can't believe I feel asleep on the job! That IV has run totally out, I sure hope it's still patent. Icy? Are you awake?

*she grabs another bag of Lactated Ringer's and a 10ml syringe and deftly hangs the second bag, purging the air from the line before setting the drip rate to 250ml/hour. Then she logs into the computer to look for lab and xray results*

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:44 pm
*shocked out of her daydreaming, she watches at bandaidd works on her IV and types something into the computer*

Yea, I'm awake. I didn't want to wake you. You seemed so tired and all. BTW, TES has been by here looking for his keys. You haven't seen them, have you?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games