Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:16 pm
I'm writting a letter for a funeral... but I need help starting it...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image Um....okay....  

Dagger1819
Crew

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:28 pm
How should I start my letter?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 pm
Er..................  

Dagger1819
Crew

tobiwants2cookies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:53 am
what kind of funeral letter it might help if we had a basis for it that way we could get a good idea as to what you need to write smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 am
Obito319
what kind of funeral letter it might help if we had a basis for it that way we could get a good idea as to what you need to write smile

It's for my great grandma. She is in the last stages of altimers. Me and her were really close... when she actually remembered who I was.....  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

tobiwants2cookies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 am
Now we just need some requirements is it like a letter in respect that your sharing it as a good bye? or a letter to place in the casket before they put her in the ground. also I'm very sorry about your Grandma, my own died about a few days after school ended.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 am
Obito319
Now we just need some requirements is it like a letter in respect that your sharing it as a good bye? or a letter to place in the casket before they put her in the ground. also I'm very sorry about your Grandma, my own died about a few days after school ended.

I know that I'm going to be reading it at her funeral (I was asked to cuz I was so close to her. Honestly out of all the grandkids- there are 6- I was the closest to her) They are cremating her *sigh* I get to have a vile necklace filled with some ashes. I'm also going to help spread the ashes.  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

tobiwants2cookies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:29 am
lets see here creative gears slowly beginning to get up to speed...
okay you could pull the overly mushy approach but I doubt that would really be appropriate...

I got it! how about a short poem telling of experiences you guys shared here was what I was kind of thinking

Sitting on those quite benches
talking the day to dusk

gardening for hours

walking
talking
reading
writing

those are what I miss

this is just an example of what could work but it of course is all up to you and the hardest part of writing anything is finding a spot to start :blush:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 am
No, I really don't feel like reading a poem outloud. I don't do well with reading my poems outloud... I just need a starting sentance  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

tobiwants2cookies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:46 am
Okay then... wrong set of creative gears sweatdrop sorry about that...
hmm switching gears very slowly...
an Idea is coming...
Theres always the classic we are gathered her today... but I doubt that's what you want

Um I think I have it now

"It's hard to write a (speach/letter whatever you want) when everything that tells of the greatness of a person has already been written or spoken... (well the rest I suppose is up to the imagination because I lack background sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:01 am
I've thought of doing something to the effect of starting off with a quote about life and being happy even in the blackest of days. I can't remember the exact words... =/  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

tobiwants2cookies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:05 am
Yay more background info now this I can really work with biggrin

"Life is always gray it seems, sometimes black when the night seems to fall but the trick is to turn on the light and let it fill the world making everyone brighter."-yours truly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:10 am
eh... not the effect I was looking for. I had a start of; As I look into the crowd and see your tear-stained eyes, I am reminded of every day that we had to deal with knowing she was going to die.

Hey! Thanks I have a start now. lol. I added more. I haver everything up until I made the comma. lol  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

tobiwants2cookies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 am
congratulations I'm glad I could help in a crazy way of blasting ideas and being utterly insane but what the heck it worked... hope the speach/ letter/ whatever the heck it's called is touching and emotional  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games