Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 am
User Image

Flo blow a small breath of fire to warm her cooling tea glass. Cold tea was simply awful.

"Hmmm...not much of a tea party if I'm the only one taking part in the drinking. Poor Gordon, he went to such trouble too. Still I'm not the one carrying a dangerous artifact around my neck with no clue as to how it came to be or what's its true purpose is. So Mademoiselle Kurai, as its in your best interest to learn these things, I would advise you shove your usually impatient someplace nice and comfy." her claws extended as the tapetum lucidum caused her eye to reflected brightly against the oil lights. "Because to be perfectly franked I brought you here to see whether I need to send you back to your master in pieces. And make no mistake I can deliver on that." Flo yawned, stretching one arm out, and adapted a more friendlier tone. "But seeing as you seem to be in the dark of Catherine's little show, why don't you set back and relax. You'll get your turn in the hot seat, besides Nuriko is the singer not me. "

Pouring herself another glass, she added two more cubs, and stirred slightly. "Though she does have a point" looked back to the fairy, "do speak plain, and just come out with it already."

Flo sneezed again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 am
User ImageCatherine sighed, and looked up to Flo "You don't need to be too angry...Chill out" Catherine rolled her eyes on Kurai and told "You'd better not understimate me..."

Catherine looked back to Flo telling "Never seen you drink Tea besides any of the Wine..." Catherine always wanted to change topics when it comes to tell something about her Siblings...In any way, Catherine hate her sister.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 am
User Image

Kurai ignored Catherine's remark. She never underestimated anyone, but it really was bugging her now. She kept her attention on Flo.

"Oh, no thank you. Tea doesn't agree with me," Kurai said pleasantly. "And anyway, you don't have to bother ripping me to shreds if you decide on that. This body doesn't matter to me, and I'll survive. If you find some other way to kill me, let me know... It'll be like destroying a piece of my master, which is what Ni--" she stopped abruptly. Kurai had no intention of bringing Nick into the conversation.

"Well, the world would be better off without Sonneillon," she finished.

Still, Kurai took the bar manager's word for it and settled herself into a more comfortable postion in her seat. They were going to be here for quite a while, it seemed, and she wasn't really crazy about making things violent. They were locked in a room, three powerful, ready-to-jump females. It would be one heck of a catfight, that's for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 am
User ImageCatherine rolled her eyes on the wall and sighed "Flo, I'll take a wine from your mini-bar?" Catherine told to Flo, Without an answer Catherine took a Bottle of Wine and a glass. She pour the wine into a glass.

Catherine sat on a chair, Middle of Kurai and Flo, In case both of them started asking her questions, Like a dogs into a meat. Catherine rolled her eyes to Kurai sipping the wine "You want to be dead?" Catherine told after drinking the wine.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image

Kurai sighed, a vein popping at her temple. She was so not having this discussion.

"I thought I wasn't the one in the hotseat yet. Stop going in circles, Catherine."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 pm
User ImageCatherine had her head down as she smirked... She had to hold her necklace for a second to get some hopes...She felt a really, Serious dark aura near the Half Moon. Holy... Catherine let go of her necklace and had her eyes back on Kurai.

"Maybe your serious answer?" Catherine told to Kurai as she drinked her wine.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

Flo watched the two.
Half amused at the fairy's ability to avoid a direct question, and the demons throbbing vein. She slightly wondered if Catherine could make it pop.

"No tea? such a same, its great for calming out voices. But perhaps wine is more your style? Seeing as Catherine has helped herself, why not pour a round. Though considering your a newly freed demon that still has obvious hang ups about her old master and is in fact in love with the seed of death. I'd say you might want something a bit stronger." she turned slightly to grab a bottle of Dragon's Fire.
A very strong and spicy liquor. No human could survive drinking it, very few immortals as well. It was always so interesting to see who would live and who would die after a shot. Kind of like Russian Roulette.

Flo sat behind her desk, feet propped up, yet was still able to see the two in front with their seats side to side.

"If the serious question answers how and why your sister's presence has turned you sinister. Catherine. Then yes, I believe we both would be inclined to know."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:37 pm
User ImageNick finally got off from his bed and walked towards the main bar. It was awefully quiet there, and most of the staff and guests arent around. Shaking the thought that they could already be dead, Nick just sat by the window and watched the rain pour. He knew this momentary peace will come to an end very soon.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image Kurai chose to ignore that comment about being in love with... Oh for crying out loud. It sent shudders down her spine just thinking about it. Determined to change the topic, she took a whiff of the glass handed to her. She never got drunk anyway, so it was worth a shot. Hmm. It smelled like her kind of drink.

Carefully, she took a sip and felt it sear her throat like a shot of lava. Whoa, that's some seriously good stuff. She drank a bit more.

Licking her lips a little, she grinned. "Catherine, make this easy for us already. Just tell us what's up with the attitude shift."

While waiting, Kurai shifted in her seat. The drink that felt like some super caffeine at the beginning had woken up every part of her; it was like her nerves were aflame and her senses were keener than before. Without even trying, she felt Nick's presence just beyond the door, pinpointing his exact location in the bar. Then suddenly, a wave of sound and sight engulfed her--Kurai could feel every one else who was in the premises. She heard every breath, every footstep, every tinkle of the glass on the countertop, even the patter of the rain outside. Looking around her, it was like seeing everything with a pair of eagle eyes; it was too sharp, too vivid. It was extremely disorienting, like someone was pricking needles at the edges of her vision.

It cleared off in a minute, and she could control herself again.

Kurai coughed, gripping the armrest, and glared at Flo who was watching her with an amused expression. So she had planned this, huh?

What the hell...

She coughed again, shaking her head to get rid of the remains of the overwhelming sensation.

"Flo... You're a nasty piece of work, you know that...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:18 am
User ImageCatherine made a tsk'ing sound as Flo told about her sister "She...Isn't in her normal form..." Catherine still felt such a dark aura...But, She felt it more closer...Feeling like Karin entered the Half Moon. Damn, Why do she needs to come in such a timing? We have a meeting here... Catherine thought as she heard Kurai asking her a question.

"Not much why I changed my attitude..." Catherine answered. She didn't know the answer too, She couldn't understand her attitude, But she liked it.

Catherine drinked up her wine and turned to Flo "Oh, Your firm drink, huh?" Catherine looked at the bottle what Flo had. She seen her many times drinking that. Catherine had her head up on the wall and told "I guess she is here, Can't you feel these...Very dark and powerful aura?"

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 am
User Image

*Baku walked over to the bar and talked to hetu. A few minutes after she handed him some drinks and he made his way back towards Alice.*
"Here you go lady" *He handed her, her drinks, but then he dropped his drink as he suddenly felt an aura that he hadnt felt in a lonnnnnnnnng time. It wasnt as strong as it should be, the b*****d probably supressed his aura in order not to be detected!!!*

*He stared at nothingness for a good minute, but then swiftly turned around and headed for the front door of the bar*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:06 am
User Image

*Diyskes eyes narrowed as the complexity and the aura of this bar left him dumbfounded.His eyes had narrowed even more when he felt the aura of a particular some body who was in that bar!!*

"How the hell could i have missed something like this place, for over 990 years.!!!" *He threw back his long dark hair that was around his neck, and he then trotted up the stairs and stood infront of the door, deciding still if he should enter*

Diyske

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:15 am
User Image

*Baku opened the front door and a wave of astonishment/terror fell down on him. he stumbled back and mumbled to himself*

"I have to be dreaming...How the hell did you find this place!!"
*he looked as his long lost friend, stared at him with the same expression*___"Diyske?" *he asked in a dead whisper*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 am
User Image

*Diyske knew it was Bakumatsu!!! he hadnt seen this sucker in for ever!!!, but he cringed at the current form Baku had taken*

"What the hell kind of disguise is that!!!" *he chuckled and said to Baku, he unsheathed only a little of his sword for the purpose of knocking off Baku's shape shifting abilities only temporarily so he could see his true face*

Diyske

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:59 am
User ImageUser Image

*Baku clenched his face* "Damn it Diyske KNOCK IT OFF!!!!"
*he then mumbled to diyske saying*
"I dont want to blow my cover just as yet in here!!! I swear if anyone had seen that! especially!!!" *his eyes glanced over in Alice's direction making sure she wasnt looking his way*

*he stood upright once more and regained his posture* "Especially not that woman over there!!"...

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games