Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:00 pm
Seyn saw Kuhn shivering and scared. She quickly got up and took him in her arms. "Shhh..." She whispered in his ear. "There's no more of her. She's an enemy to us all now."

Maralyn smiled, and looked around. "Yeah, it is Nice. Make a few Beds and Find some food, then find a place to do 1 and 2, then it's perfect."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:15 pm
Kishiko saw everyone vanish except apparently her 2 Deaths, Seyn and Kuhn. "Hmm why didn't her bring her?" She thought a moment. "Honey I'll be back." She then teleported behind Seyn and hit her on her neck making her unconscious. "There there Kuhn. I'm here." She picked up baby Kuhn and teleported back to Kaz. "Lookie honey Kuhn is back." She placed Kuhn in Ace's crib. "You can play with him if you like." She went in the kitchen and warmed up two bottles. She gave one to Kuhn. She picked up baby Ace and began feeding him. "Sorry I didn't take you last time. I really didn't need them to know anyone else is important to me besides Kaz and Ace."

Ichiro took out some sodas in the fridge. "Time to bring everyone here." She saw Friend and Eric disappear. "Guess he won't help after all...."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:24 pm
Tsuna was shocked "Wheres Seyn!?"

Kuhn sat across from Ace and smiled at him and grabbed the bottle "So Ace we meet agian... remember me?" he looked up at Kishiko "Thank you... I got information about everyone mostly Tsuna though... he's the evilest babysitter evar!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:34 pm
Kaz smiled and chuckled a bit he looked down at Kuhn "hehe this is still to funny"

Friend and Eric sat by the waterfall still it was peaceful and they were talking about the clans and the fight going on  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:11 pm
Seyn was almost waking up. She tossed herself to face the crib. "Kuhn... Wh...yyy?"

Maralyn looked where Seyn just was, and Kuhn was gone too. "Oh my god! Ichiro! They're gone!" She looked around the Cave in a panic.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 pm
Ichiro looked around in panic. "Do you think Kishiko...?"

Kishiko looked at Seyn. "Hmm thought I left you." She shrugged. "No matter. We could use a hostage." She yanked her hair and threw her to the fireplace. The fireplace instantly turned into a cell. She touched the bars with her palm. "There. Magically sealed. Now you can't leave."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Kuhn turned to Seyn "I may be a cute baby and you took care of me and all but remember this... Inside I'm still the coldhearted ghost who killed 100 men just to look for his missing wife..."

Tsuna smashed his fists on the wall "Dammit not agian!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm
Kishiko put down Ace and picked up Baby Kuhn. "That's right. Evil deeds done with good intentions is the way of an evil life. For some anyway...." She took the bottle from Kuhn's hands and fed him. "Some prefer evil deeds with evil intentions." She walked over to her prisoner. "Did you not see this coming? You're an enemy now. I have no intention of making you comfortable or valuing your life."

Ichiro shut his eyes tight. "Get the others! Bring them here! I'll try to find KISHIKO!" He teleported, using his wings, to a magical room. He conjured up the lock of Kishiko's hair he used to have when he liked her. He put it in a pendant and started scrying for her. I will find you!  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:52 pm
Kuhn smiled "Yaya bottle!" he began to suck in joy smiling
((((((LOOOOOOOLLLL)))))))

Tsuna nodded "I will..."

(((Who is others? O.o lol)))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:55 pm
(( the other chibis o.o ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm
Maralyn quickly obeyed. She ran out and tried to find the other Chibi's.

Seyn quickly got up. "I'm sorry if I disappointed you." She whispered with her head down in sorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm
((There are others! -counts fingers- Oh!))  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 pm
Kishiko smiled upon the little traitor. "Well it's your fate. Either way you become useful to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:10 pm
She turned her attention to the little back stabber she took great care of. "But Ms. Miyazaki, what is it that I did wrong?"  

Mewkitty213

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games