Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 am
The demon jumped into the air and kept blasting Kyo with a freezing breath. "Your dead meat kid!" The demon said as he kept attacking.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 pm
"Says you!" Kyo yelled as he finally got in touch with the Grey Spirit. Suddenly it appeared in front of him and in one move sent multiple shockwaves of Grey Energy at the Ice Demon.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:39 pm
The demon dodged the shockwaves and fired ice beams at Kyo trying to freeze him still. "Die already!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 pm
The healers had Isabell move back and they tied Hikaru down knowing that she was going to survive the poison but would wake up to being under Fear's control. When Hikaru woke up finally her eyes were completely black and she struggled against the restraints. She screamed loudly. "LET ME GO I'M GOING TO KILL ALL THAT HOLD ME BACK."

Isabell tried to get ahold of Sakura. ~Sakura it's Isabell. I need your help. The healers restrained Hikaru but it may not hold her. I don't know what to do.~  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 pm
"You first." Kyo growled as he disappeared then reappeared behind the Ice Demon, firing a massive Grey Shockwave at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 am
the demon roared as it fell to the gorund. "You little a**!" It yelled and fired icicles at Kyo.

Techno watched the four summons coming at hima dn kaimei as four beads flew around techno and the others formed a necklace on techno. "Come to me!" He yelled as fire, water, wind, and lightning flew to a diffrent bead and suddenly, Belias, chaos, adramelech, and famfrit appeared. "get them!" He ordered as the summons attacked Sorrow's summons.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:52 am
Kyo smiled and disappeared, appearing on the monster's side before firing another burst and disappearing, following this random pattern before finally teleporting in front of the demon and powering up a massive surge of Grey Energy. "If this doesn't floor you, I'll concede." Kyo said to himself as he finally launched the attack. "Grey Giga-Pulsar!" Kyo roared.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:57 pm
the ice demon tried to block but was blow apart form the attack. Sorrow growled. "damn...they are pretty tough."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:06 pm
Geez, that really wore me out. Kyo thought as he stood trying to catch his breath. Note to Self: Don't use that multiple times. Kyo thought wearily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 pm
Sorrow huffed as blue orbs began to fill the area. "You three will not beat me me easily..." He said as more orbs filled the area.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 pm
"Well this doesn't look good." Kyo said as he watched the orbs appear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 pm
Techno watched the orbs as Sorrow's summons were beaten. "whats going on?"

Sorrow smirked as he flew into the air. "Feel my icy powers!" He said as he stuck his out hands and magic circles appeared as the orbs flew into the circles making them glow brighter and brighter.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 am
((Once my profile's posted, I'll be starting with posting in here, but I'll just go ahead and bump the thread, this time.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:47 pm
((Cool! Now it's time to rock 'n' roll! My profile's up, now!))

A young dragon laid quietly in his dorm. He was fully aware of the danger lurking around, lately, but nothing had affected him, yet. His mind was lost in nothingness, as his silent state was a result of a form of meditation. He slowly broke his trance as he sat up. He decided to go pick up his guitar and play a little, calming himself as he played. I wonder what caused all this mayhem around here? I should probably go and help, but there's not really much I can do, at the moment...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games