Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:29 pm
Ali grabbed another corn dog, because she wanted it, and hopped along after Zaias, proud of her control to wait till he payed to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm
Zaias swiped both their cards, grabbing Ali a carton of milk just in time. Just because it was corndogs for lunch didn't mean she could skip out on her dairy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:47 pm
As Michishige wandered through the darkness searching for his beard, he stumbled across a flower. A blue one. It was pretty, too. And distracting. Wait, wasn't he supposed to collect flowers or something? Michishige picked the flower up and turned to the dentist. "Hey, Dr. Sully. Aren't we supposed to use these to get the guys outta their traps? Or something?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:55 pm
Treya walked around truning corners till she came to one of the trappings in wich the people would be caught in, peeking just a bit over the edge she could just see a head of hair, nodding she snuck past and continued through the maze growing rnadome colored flowers here and there while she walked most were differently colored in tips black ones  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm
Jordan suddenly realized she was by herself in the maze. "Huh. Spooky."

Ali plopped down on a chair and thanked Zaias for the milk, which she glurped down, being careful not to spill any on her costume. She looked to one of the ketchup packets on the table, picked it up, and held it out to Zaias. "Zais, can you open this for me?" She wouldn't want the ketchup to go flying everywhere if she opened it, not today.

Karley looked over longingly. "Yeah..." I WANT THAT DOUGHNUT! AND I WANT TO EARN IT!

"Well, you think you can beat me?

"I guess I could." HECK YEAH!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 pm
"I think so and I think that she said you can only take a couple at a time. Since I'm here maybe I can take a couple at a time as well" Dr. Sullivan said. He picked the flower up in his medical gloved hand.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:48 am
Treya turned around a few corners and doubled back to see how Michishige was doing. once she came around the next bend and noticed that there where two people instead, one was taller than the other she guessed that the dentist flossing teacher had decided to join in the game "only two flora can be carried at a time" she called out as the doctor went to pick one "you may both carry one but only two in all can be carried at one time no matter the amount of people in your group, ill come back to check on you to make sure your following the rules so please dont break them" she smiled before running off again to go check up on the others and tend to the maze  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 pm
Zaias took the ketchup packet and squeezed it's contents out onto a small whit ceramic plate he'd grabbed for Ali's food.
He moved the plate out of her sleeve range and sat back to eat his own messy lunch.

(Sorry guys I have another 12 hour shift tonight be on later!- tomorrow...XD)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:10 pm
Ali smooshed the corn dog into the ketchup and took a big chomp. The first bits were always the best, since you didn't have the stick in the way.

Jordan looked around carefully and noticed another pod-thing below hers. And inside it was Maria! She tried yelling to her and waving, but it didn't look like sound could travel through, so she had to just wait until Maria looked up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:18 pm
{ Quick question: What color flowers unlock who? Cause isn't it like, certain flower colors free certain traps? Or something like that? o: }

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:25 pm
(( I'd say it's vampiric's choice, but I'm guessing it matches I'ras. Jordan blue...Avery green...Whit gold...Chris red...spencer...oh dang. Um...chris purple spencer red? Chris strkes me as more of a purple kinda guy anyways. And Maria...I guess goes with Jordan, since Carny's not here and all.

Yeah. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:33 pm
((Lol pretty much you got it wolfy but maria's a black flower with blue tips not just a full blue^^ hehehehe))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:26 pm
(( ooh, pwetty ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:10 am
{ She gots teh purty flower... }

Michishige looked at Treya and muttered, "Darn..." since they couldn't carry more than two between them all. Turning to Dr. Sullivan, he shrugged. "So what color flower do you have? I've got blue... And since certain flowers free certain people, we have to ind the right person... Would it be wrong to just leave the maze without the rest of 'em?"

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:49 pm
(Awr..Avery's flower's gonna be the same color as it's stem T.T Though...at least Whit's will be cool lookin'. )

Avery flipped a page in her book and took a quick glance around; she couldn't see nearly as much as she was used to, and good grief if this is what is was like without sensory powers, no wonder she didn't remember much of her childhood until they'd developed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias took off his hat and got to work on his wings and mashed potatoes. He had a bunch of other stuff too, and was going to focus on getting it all down before Ali managed to snack her way through her food.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games