Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm
Well, then its high time they did, isn't it? *pushes off door frame and smiles at her*

*takes a step or two inside the room* I wasn't sure what all kinds of animals you had. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm
Amy giggled softly. "Well, this is all about you, Karrie. I wanted to do something special for you. But if you want to feed me, I won't complain one bit. Though, I will keep my eyes closed so you can surprise me. I've also heard that eating with your eyes closed enhances the tastes of food because you're only using your sense of touch, smell, and taste."

Right before she opened her mouth, she smirked at Karrie and closed her eyes. Then, she opened her mouth.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:49 pm
*chuckles, thinking of what he could feed her. For now, he'll behave, though. He feeds her the piece of bread, then goes back to the tray*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 pm
Amy closed her mouth around the piece of cheese-covered bread and let Karrie pull the fork out. She moaned softly. She chewed and swallowed.

"Mmm. Yum. That is good. Thank you, Karrie."

She opened her mouth again and waited for the next piece of food.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:53 pm
Well, I have four dragons, three cats, two imps, a fairy, and one that I have no clue what it is. *goes over to the couch and sits down* There are also several wild animals that I've been taking care of. They don't come inside, though.

*happily goes over to the table and gets a cookie*

*stands completely still for a minute, then sees what Mwee's doing and walks over to her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:58 pm
*starts counting on fingers* sweatdrop I'm not sure if I got you enough... *motions to the couch* Mind if I sit?

Would you want to get the wild animals checked out too?  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:02 pm
The employee who had been lying on the floor got up, washed her hands, and then went over to check on the kittens in the cat carrier.

The other employee washed Thistle for another ten minutes and then rinsed her off and pulled her out of the tub. She started drying her off. Then, she put a soft robe on her that Amy had made specifically for her and then started to slowly brush out her tail and mane.

"Such a pretty and good girl, Thistle. Yes you are."

Thistle sighed softly and closed her eyes as she relaxed even more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:04 pm
*grins, then remembers she can't see it* Well, it's good you think so, considering you made it. *brings her another piece of bread dipped in cheese*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm
Well, that's... *thinks for a moment* eleven inside. I don't think the wild ones would let me take them anywhere. They just hang around because they'll get fed.

*chewing her cookie, watches Thistle take her bath*

*eats a cookie, then looks around to see if anybody's watching* ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm
Amy laughed. "Good point. I'm just so glad it's good for you. I..."

She laughed again and put her hand under her mouth as Karrie put another piece of bread in her mouth. She hadn't been expecting it, which made her laugh.

After managing to chew and swallow without dropping anything, she finally opened her eyes again. "Now that was fun."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:11 pm
When the employee was done brushing out Thistle's mane and tail, she let her loose. Thistle trotted over to Mwee and Smok and carefully sat down on the floor. She crossed her front legs in front of her daintily and flicked her tail once.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:12 pm
*chuckles* Who said we were done? wink  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 pm
*nuzzles Thistle*

*takes another cookie* ninja

((I'm gonna have to put the scene on hold for a little while, Rod. We can continue later if you want. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:25 pm
*stands there somewhat awkwardly when she doesn't tell him yes or no to sitting.*

*leans against the desk instead* Well, it should be enuogh to take care of all of them. 3nodding  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:28 pm
Chef_Karrie
*chuckles* Who said we were done? wink

Amy giggled. "Definitely not me. I still have plans for you, Karrie." She winked at him.

"I simply meant that the bite you just gave me was fun because I hadn't been expecting it. You surprised me. But I'll go back to how I was since you apparently have more plans for me as well."

She winked at him once more and then returned to her seat. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes once more. She opened her mouth, but it was hard to keep it still because she kept wanting to giggle. She was having so much fun. Tonight was turning out even better than she had hoped it would be.

{{*pause* Night!}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games