Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:53 pm
Heart's on fire, leaving all behind
Dark as night, let the lightning guide you
Step outside, gonna step outside, I'm gonna step outside
Heart's on fire in the warming rain
Living life feeding appetites
Stake through every heart stop in the mood.

User Image
ᗩᙖIᘜᗩIᒪ
ᖇOSЄ
ᑕOᗪY

muggleborn │ first year │ hufflepuff

Abby wished the talking hat would have explained why she was going where she was going, other than to reassure her that she'd 'catch on quick'. She wasn't a total idiot- Kenny and Jojo had told her some things about Hogwarts, so she was probably at more of an advantage than any other muggleborn student. She took a seat beside Shui. The blond boy from the boat, Will, had been sorted into Slytherin, and the redhaired girl, Laire, had gone to Gryffindor. "Hey, same house. That's cool," she told Shui, frowning as her stomach rumbled. "Ugh, I hope we eat soon, though. I'm starving."

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Being glad, breathing appetite
Heart's on fire, leaving all behind
Dark as night, let the lightning guide you
Step outside, gonna step outside, I'm gonna step outside
Broke tooth one day, something's not the same
Blank head, that guy sweep the floor

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? All the Students and Staff
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish I was outside

Nani was sitting at her table, humming a quiet tune as she daydreamed of things the world had to offer. She wanted to be at home in her garden, playing her violin to her new crop of tiger lilies... but she was here instead. Perhaps the fates had aligned to such a scene? Maybe someone needed her just there, at just that moment... or maybe she was being sentimental. She sighed quietly, debating on going over to bother her friends. Then again, it most likely wouldn't be bothering, but she still felt it rude to intrude. Besides, she'd have all year to be with them, no sense rushing things meant to take slow. The girl resumed humming, gently closing her eyes as she drifted along to the song in her head.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴀᴍ I, Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ? Aᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Wᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ? Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Sᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴏᴠᴇs. Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Sᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴡᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴇ. Wᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
I ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴀʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ.
Hᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image

xFerdinand Delacroixxxxx Hufflepuff 5th yearxxxx Half Veela

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie as much as he would have loved to hang with his friends he was stuck not entirely unwillingly into a compartment of nervous first years. he spent his train ride assuring them they would be fine. He made the way to the castle via the carriages and made way to the Huffle puff table. he wondered how many new Hufflepuffs they would get this year. Maybe some future writers? He could dream. He spotted an empty seat near Nani a girl a year below him. she had a nice looking chrysanthemum behind her ear. he knew the girl loved her flowers "I like you chrysanthemum it pretty and poofy." Ferdie said genuinely complementing it. he liked flowers. He wouldn't wear them like Nani but he wasn't above wearing if one was ever offered.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ferdie
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish I was outside

Nani looked over at Ferdinand when he elected to sit beside her. She rather liked the boy, as he was always gentle and rather sweet. It was refreshing. He complemented her choice of flower, bringing a bright smile to her face. "Why thank you! It was in my mum's greenhouse, and I thought it'd look so nice against the yellow of my robes. Here, this one would look good for you." She tucked a starlette lily behind his ear, thinking the vibrant colors quite showcased his personality. The girl hummed quietly again, offering a dreamy smile. "How was your summer, Ferdie? Did you do anything exciting?"

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ? Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Sᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴏᴠᴇs. Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
I ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:59 am
User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

"I'm glad we got the same house. While I doubt I would have issue making friends in this house it good to start with a leg up" Shui said. She mentioned she was starving and Shui's stomah growled in response. "I'm suprised that they haven't started getting the food out here. With this many people it'll take a while to get the food all served." Shui figured there was some magic that was going to prove him wrong but his mind still resorted to the muggle solutions. He get use to it eventully he was sure.

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

The carriage ride was a lot of fun, though not as picturesque as the ride in the boats from last year. Katya was glad they got there in time to see the new 'Puffs getting Sorted, and in ample time for the feast. Her stomach grumbled to itself, reminding her the cookies she had on the train had been a while ago now. Talking about food only made her hungrier, and the idea of starting a Cooking Club intrigued her. "So, you think I should see Professor Lazlo about starting a Cooking Club? If I'm proposing it, that means I'd be the one running it, right? Would you be interested in joining? We could be like Co-Captains, or something."

OOC: Sorry for the double-quote. I needed to make an edit.
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:50 pm
User Image

xFerdinand Delacroixxxxx Hufflepuff 5th yearxxxx Half Veela

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was quite interested in the origin of such pretty flowers. There must be some mad gardening skills in her family. He graciously accepted the ear Lily . He made sure it was secure. He planed to stick it on the bedside. But not where kitties could get to it. He knew it was bad for them. "Wow thanks!" Ferdie said happily. As they watched the sorting he would cheer for the new huffle puffs. "Let hope these new kids want to join the newspaper. We need the staff." He said keeping his voice to a resonable level.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera arrived at the Great Hall, which only made her hungry and tired. Though she at least did her effort to make the ride okay for the both of them. Other than that she was simply quiet on the ride like she always was. She was happy to be here though because at least she was away from Sussex and she really needed it. Mera sat down and neat up her robes after doing so, then immediately slumped against the back of the chair. She bit her lip pondering when Katya was pondering about talking to Professor Laslow and the cooking club. Mera honestly wasn't interested in cooking; she was much more interested in fencing, Quidditch, and playing her harp with Rora. "Well, you can see Laslow if you want to," Mera said, accompanied with an unsure shrug, "But yes, if you propose it, you'll run it." She hummed, then bit her lip in thought again, "I can't promise that I would be joining, though. I'm sorry." Mera was trying not to make her fidgeting obvious as she was playing with her robes, hoping that Katya won't push her about something. She wished she didn't discourage Katya, but Mera was just having a productive situation right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( i don't see any double-quotes, you're fine. ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:41 pm
User Image
                                                    The more I stray the less I fear
                                                    And the more I reach the more I fade away
                                                    The darkness right in front of me
                                                    Oh it's calling out and I won't walk away

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴀʟꜰʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Parker took a seat, noting what the Sorting Hat had said and the fact that apparently he didn't have anything to worry about. Which, well, he hoped so. Then again, Folami wasn't really bad, Parker was probably just nervous. Looking around, he spotted several other first years and decided to wave to them, hoping to get off to a good start with his housemates. "Hi, I'm Parker. Nice to meet all of you." He ended his greeting with a smile, hoping to dispel the nervousness he felt.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I shouldn't worry so much.
                                                    OOC: Open for interactions!

-◎-

I would always open up the door
                                                    Always looking up at higher floors
                                                    Want to see it all give me more
                                                    I was always up for making changes
                                                    Walking down the street meeting strangers
                                                    Flipping through my life turning pages

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:03 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:44 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              The last summer was possibly the most relaxing that Lizzy had in a long time, enough that she almost didn't want it to end but eventually her eagerness to get back to Hogwarts won out. The main contributing factor to her enjoyment was Peter's absence; her brother had moved out almost immediately after graduation and despite barely speaking to each other for the past couple of years, his absence was palpable and not in a bad way. The fact that they didn't have to duck around each other at school increased her anticipation greatly and she didn't have to be wary whenever she was spending time with her friends outside class, which was going to be a much-appreciated bonus. The downside was that she was picked to become for some reason that she didn't understand. She wasn't outspoken and she tended to keep to herself when she wasn't around her friends but so she just couldn't understand how she might be a good prefect. Even though her friends and family were proud of her (with Gi and Drew cheering for her), the thought of having to speak up and lead people was a little terrifying. She was much better at talking to people than before, but she never had to deal with a large group that she didn't know before!

After spending the train ride in the prefects' car (which wasn't that bad, Faina was there along with other familiar faces), the carriage to Hogwarts was fun as usual and passed by quickly; it seemed like in almost no time, they'd arrived at Hogwarts and Lizzy had to wave goodbye and sit at the Hufflepuff table. Unfortunately, Beckah graduated and she couldn't see DJ so it was with a slight frown that she took a seat on her own. All too quickly, the sorting was over and when began people settling down after finishing the feast, Lizzy realised with a start that it was time to start leading the first years to their dorm room. Cringing internally, she made eye contact with Theo, her fellow prefect, before swallowing and getting up from her seat. It was decided that she'd be the first to start so after taking a moment to gather her courage, she addressed the first years. "Um, hello, first years," she began, cheeks warming at her strained tone of voice. Clearing her throat, she continued on in a stronger voice, pretending that she was talking to the Art Club members at the moment. "I'm Elizabeth White, or just Lizzy, and that is Theo, and we're among the Hufflepuff prefects. We'll be leading you to our common room now so follow us and try to remember the route so you don't get lost. Oh, and please stick together," she said, waiting for the first years to gather around before turning around to lead them out, heaving a quiet sigh of relief as she did so. That went surprisingly well; she was glad she practised what she had to say beforehand.

WHERE Hufflepuff table tab tab tab WITH her housemates tab tab tab FEELING nervous

OOC The next post will be at the Dungeon Staircase, please post your students there only after Miss GryffindorK has posted.

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

Fuzzymelonlord

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  тнє нυиgєя ∂яєѕѕє∂ αℓσиє, тєи уєαяѕ нανє gσиє αи∂ ραѕт
                                                  α νιѕισи σf ¢αяиιναℓ, ∂αяк ∂αуѕ ιммα¢υℓαтє
                                                  ѕєαя¢н тнє тσωи σf мιℓℓισиѕ σf ѕмιℓιиg ¢ℓσωиѕ
                                                  яє∂ ¢αт мσиѕтєя вєαυту нαѕ нєя нαи∂ѕ ιи ¢нαιиѕ

spaceDesi watched in a mixture of curiosity and glee as the Great Hall very suddenly descended into chaos around her. She wasn't sure how exactly the whole thing got started, aside from being reasonably certain it had been at her table. But, far be it from her to complain about an excuse to go a little crazy. Especially since by this point, it seemed like a good 3/4 of the student body was involved. They might as well just reset the house cup rather than actually trying to punish anyone, considering there were too many people to give detention to, and every house was getting in on it. That's what she'd do, anyway, if she were a professor.

spaceMeanwhile, this was an excellent opportunity, and she'd be damned if she was going to miss it. Slightly heightened senses went a long way towards improving her aim, and she was reasonably close to the Staff Table. There were already a few things flying that way, though not nearly as many as were being thrown among the students. Still, she should have decent enough cover. She glanced at the table, expression growing thoughtful as she surveyed her options. Finally, she settled on grabbing a few small fruit tarts. She zeroed in on her potential targets, sad that this had broken out during the lunch hour; her mum was at home asleep. Oh, well. She could still go for Tanna. And Amata. And... hm.
                                                  "Okay, so, how dead do you think I'd be if I hit Jason with a fruit tart?" she asked, expression a cross between thoughtful and devious.

нєя єуєѕ ѕтιℓℓ gℓσω ℓιкє нєανєи
                                                  вяσкєи, υиѕσυи∂, ¢υт нєя ωιиgѕ σff
                                                  тнє иιgнт: α ναмριяє тяα∂ємαяк
                                                  ∂єα∂ мαи ωαℓкιиg fяєє

wнere - Hufflepuff Table - Head of the Great Hall
                                                  wнen - Lunch - Late Sept 2041
                                                  wιтн - Housemates
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Desi
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Chaos
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope my flowers don't get hit!

Nani had been enjoying lunch with Desi when chaos broke loose. Food was flying from every direction, and she'd already caught a roll sent from... well, somewhere. Desi had a mischievous grin on her face, one that gave Nani the heebie-jeebies. They were so getting in trouble. The girl stashed her flowers under the table, hoping to keep them safe. With her chaser aim, she grabbed some rolls, throwing them back into the crowd just to avoid getting hit. She also held up a plate, using it as a shield of sorts. Desi asked about hitting Professor Hill with a fruit tart, and Nani inhaled sharply to avoid laughing. "If he sees you, you'd be dead before you can blink. If, however, he doesn't see us... well, we might be able to get away with it. He could use with joining in the fun anyway." She grinned, rotating to make sure a thrown pudding cup didn't hit her. This was going to stain her dress for sure!

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Classmates
Mood
Amused

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Well this was pretty entertaining. Ariel was all together amused by the current situation unfolding inside of the great hall. The food fight certainly wasn't something he had thought was going to happen in the beginning of his second year. Though he couldn't say he was disappointed, this was pretty entertaining. He wasn't exactly going to participate but he was definitely going to watch and...attempt to stay out of the crossfire.

Overhearing his two upperclassmen questioning about hitting Professor Hill, he felt he had to put in his two cents for this. "Sorry to interrupt, but your friend is right you might die but you would definitely die a hero. Especially if you hit both Professor Hill and Professor Harlow as well."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games