Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

brooystart

Blinkkyz

Holy Rinaku

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:30700 |-| 9400

User Image

Shikatsu looked around and thought for a second. "Well, i'll leave you be for now, i'll be in the village somewhere f you need me. Oh, just to put it out there, i'd like to ask for a team. If one comes up, can you alert me. That is all. " He said as he exited the office.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:50 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Chakra Pool: 2105/2105
Stamina Pool: 1085/1085
Stored Chakra: 2105/2105
Sage Chakra:--/700
AC/Ryo: 115,400/42,350
Music: Theme

XXXXX After the long journey from the Uchiha compound back to the Hokage's office Ibara sauntered into the building. His chin held up and he inhaled deeply of the fresh air. He still had to get used to this new freedom he had from being locked in the office, locked in the village but for now he'd just resume what he knew, being in the village. He wanted to make sure Ryoku got on his feet not only as a Kage but a leader of men and women. He wanted to make sure Ryoku could make the tough decisions that had to be made as not only the leader of village but a nation. Ibara walked into the building waving to the secretary without saying a word. He made his way up the stairs. The office was somewhat empty and that was fine Ibara had to speak with Ryoku privately anyway. He smiled and entered the room the others who had left, left open. "Guess they were born in a barn huh?" Ibara said as he walked into the room and combed his hand through the jet black hair on his head. "Anyway, do you have time Ryoku-sama?"

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Sharingan Status: Inactive
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 85

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:34 pm
Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 425 Stamina: 75 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira walked into the tower that she'd been told was where the Kage could be found. After many twists and turns she finally found the guarded door and knocked on it firmly as she tapped her bare, but for some spare bandages she'd stolen from some poor two-legger a few days back, foot on the floor as she waited silently for permission to enter. She might have been raised by wolves, but she had gleaned important things from watching these people for weeks before she'd dared enter the village.

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Blinkkyz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 13,488 / AC: 58,200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku watched as all of the shinobi made their way out of the office. Peace and quiet seem to be a bit of a rarity here. As the thought had crossed his mind Ibara strolled in as the door was left open. Not that he was not welcome or anything but had he been a threat that would have been a serious issue. Watching Ibara comment on the few who had exited moments ago. Hearing him ask if he had a moment he looked at him slightly odd as if it was a trick question. "I believe I do? Still getting the hang of this all." Ryoku looked down at the desk in front of him. "I could read about all of our potentials, when you get a moment do you have any information that I should know in regards to Konaha's finest?" He said with a dash of sarcasm. Not as if to doubt his own shinobi but had surely seen for himself some ninja that lacked discipline.

Waiting for Ibaras response, a knock at the door would disrupt them. For some reason Ryoku took it as a prime opportunity to stretch his legs. Answering the door himself he hoped it would not be a time consuming matter, rather a situation he could handle quickly. He wanted to get out, almost as quickly as this matter was handled. Opening the door he was faced with a black haired girl about his age or so. Feeling lost for words for the moment he swallowed quickly regaining his posture with a subtle arm crossing asking her "What can I help you with?" Wondering what might be crossing her mind at that moment considering he was still wearing his shredded Anbu armor.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 pm
Kazuraii

User ImageUser Image

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Emi walked up to the hokage's door and stopped short when she saw a very tiny woman already speaking with whom she assumed was the hokage. He looked like he'd been through something as his armor was damaged. She seriously wandered what had went on, but reined in her curiosity. She was here to get her headband and that was it. So she patiently awaited her turn.

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara huffed at Ryoku as a knock came at the door. "I suppose it will have to wait." Ibara said as ryoku opened the door. Revealing a short young lady who spoke to the Hokage in a tone he couldn't hear from the other side of the room. Ibara raised his hand running it through his hair again in frustration. As he finished running his hand through his hair, a second genin appeared at the door. "This must be the graduating class that was in the academy just before I resigned Ryoku." Ibara let his hand fall to his side and waited for the genin to enter the room accomapnied by Ryoku. It was apparently the best, Ibara had planned on requesting a single student possibly even a squad but for now possibly one. Although all he really wanted to do was wander around the country side but he knew Ryoku trusted him with training the young ones and he had no intention of leaving his best friend up s**t creek without a paddle.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:55 pm
Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

XAyame_HatakeX

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira hunched in on herself a little more, making her already small frame appear even smaller, when a man opened the door, she had no reference to go off of, but she could only assume this was the Hokage she'd read and been told about. She wondered what had happened to his armor, it looked like one of the deer carcasses that had been mauled by her Pack during a feeding frenzy. Kira lifted her chin and looked him in the eyes, her own pale blue eyes were she was about to respond when she noticed another two-legger approaching, this one female. Her jaws snapped shut and she took a hesitant step back. She didn't like being surrounded by so many at once. This was so different from her forest home with her Pack. It was then that another spoke up. This one was further in the room, and a mae like the first. She tilted her head slightly and looked between them. They both held an air of an Alpha, how was she to know which was the Hokage? Kira straightened herself out and stood as tall as her five feet would allow her to, "I am Kira Nara," Her words were stilted, like someone unused to speaking the language they were using. In her case it was verbal language at all that she wasn't used to. She brushed her ink black hair over her shoulder and looked between the two men, "Which of you is the Hokage? I was told to go to the Hokage for my... headband?" Her words were spaced, as if she were paying close attention to her pronunciation and diction, but her resolve was firm, even if she was a little confused about who she should be talking to. Honestly, other than her life in the woods, much confused her. She didn't even know who her birth parents were, except for the blanket that her wolf-mother had kept for her as a baby, that had the name Nara on it. She had given herself the name Kira, she'd read it in a book, and had liked it; so she'd claimed it as her own. Her pale eyes trailed back over to the male standing nearer to the desk and tilted her head, still curious despite herself.

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:44 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing the new students begin to amass in front of the door he felt as though he was going to have to hand out headbands like candy. Turning and pulling a few headbands from the drawer. He could tell that Ibara had something important to discuss and he tried to hustle a bit to get this situation taken care of quickly.

Upon walking back to the young ladies in the doorway he froze the moment she uttered Nara. "Wait a minute, Did you just say that your name was Kira... Nara?" His eyes got wide considering this girl could be closely related to him. She could also be a distant relative. But out of the blue it was more shocking then he had prepared for. That and she surely had the look of a Nara.

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:28 pm
Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

XAyame_HatakeX

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Kira frowned and took half a step back, slipping a little lower, as if to hit all fours and run, if the need arose, "I did... Is that a... problem?" She asked, uncertain. She wasn't that great at reading the expressions o two-leggers, but it didn't take a genius to figure out that something had surprised the man in front of her. She bit her lip and took another hesitant step back, this was far from what she had been expecting, though she really hadn't expected too much to begin with. Kira shook her head, which caused her unruly hair to fly around her face and shoulders. "I'm sorry... I don't understand... Is there something wrong with me being a Nara?" She wanted to understand though. Was this the reason she'd been left to her Pack? It didn't take a genius to realize that she'd been left to die and had been lucky enough to be taken in by her wolf-mother. She tilted her head to the side and watched him, both of the males really, she could never be too careful. Would they react like this to the other female?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:43 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

User ImageUser Image

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Emi looked at the hokage and shook her head smiling, "Would it be best if I came back another time Lord Hokage? I only want my headband so that I may begin training."

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

Looking over Tetsu, and then soon to follow, his sister stepped up. Smiling at him quite pleasantly, it was like a return to the stage. He nodded simply to Maylee, extending his fingers to the girl. When finally the Hokage spoke up and answered, granting permission for them to enter. Multiples came out, and then one in particular went in. The previous Hokage? Well, not the largest problem. Followed by a couple of the newbies in the village, fresh from the academy no doubt. Rather than intrude too much, Rakuin leaned in to avoid crossing the threshold. "Rakuin, Tetsu and Maylee Sanmiitai, Lord Hokage. Making an appearance to congratulate you on the new appointment," the young man commented, looking over the other three. "And the previous lord Hokage is present? I take it retirement suits you?" Small talk with the leaders. He'd cut that short, simply to go out and practice. Make a little extra income on the side yet.

Dark hair introduced as another Nara, of some possible relation to the Hokage. Her name didn't quite ring a bell to Rakuin, but then again, he didn't deal with the Nara quite so often as he should in business. The other, as she had passed in would be simple enough to figure out her descent.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara had missed the triplets somehow when he entered the office and listened to Rakuin speak. "Well.. not much of a retirement so far. I'm still here." Ibara scoffed with his arms folded across his chest awaiting his turn to speak with Ryoku. The former Kage just stood where he was and watched as his student and successor dealt with his duties.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kazuraii
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
XAyame_HatakeX

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:25 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
|| Koton Clan Heiress ||

"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

May closed her eyes and lend her head towards Raku's extended fingers. Only to be denied the warmth and comfort of her brother, when the kage called to them. So many passed in and out of the office, but May kept her eyes elsewhere. The young girl moved when her brother did. Maylee bowed her head softly at the new kage and gave a curtsy to the previous kage. Even though she wasn't wearing a skirt, but used the hem up her overly baggie, free-flowing shirt. May caught the glimpse in her brothers eyes. The other Nara caused some sort of interest to her brother. Perhaps the lack of business the Sanimiitais had with the Nara clan.

Maylee looked at Ibara and gave a smile as he stated that his retirement hasn't been much but he was still here. Ibara must of been in power while the young heiress was "sick". May couldn't recall much of him while he was in power. "I'm sure one day, you'll finally find yourself in a hemic somewhere sipping some type of topical drink, sir." The mask of being nice slipped itself on. Maylee spoke softly though. Timid and shy. But to those around her, her show of kindness was genuine.

"Your hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180 |
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Blinkkyz
Twins and a pet sheep. The triplets haven't been triplets since the nine tail attacked.

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:31 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

Blinkkyz

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Sin Indulged by Desire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku was still a bit astonished the he had found yet another relative. He refrained from looking at her too intrusively. Snapping himself out of it with a quick shake of his head he turned his attention to the girl behind the Nara. "I am terribly sorry, you are here for a reason." Gripping one of the headbands with a darker shade of blue to it. He extended his arm over the girl in front of him to get the Hyuga on her way to the training she desired. "Congradulations on graduating from the academy. If you have any questions feel free to seek me out, I'll help to the best of my ability, Train hard."

Turning his attention back to the Nara before him. "Hope to not be the burden of bad news, but it would seem as though you and I are related." He said smiling with a bit of sarcasm. "How closely I dot not know. But some of the same blood flows through both of us. You also." He stoped short handing her the other headband. Something about this girl seemed much more primal then the rest. Something about the impression he took from her made him choose a crimson headband. Placing it in her hand he continued. "I might have some techniques that could be of use to you. Techniques that your blood itself might desire." Looking behind the girl again to see more visitors coming to the office. Although it would seem their business was a bit different then the previous Genin.

Giving her one last nod, giving her a bit more reassurance of his words considering she seemed to be very unease about the whole ordeal. He then faced the others at the door who gave a bit more of a trained feel to Ryoku then some of the shinobi he has worked with in the past. But hearing a congratulations on his kageship made him feel a bit more at ease. Considering it seemed as though it was not a pressing matter that would take up too much time. Scratching his head some while trying to hold back a smile. "Thank you Rakuin and you as well Maylee." Looking them over once more he thought to himself quickly speaking his mind. "You couldn't have come all the way here just to congratulate me. Don't get me wrong I'm very flattered if you have, Its just... was there anything else I could help you with since you are here?"

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games