Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image

→→Twitching as he moved past her, as the nightmares touched her eyes, the girl didn't move. No, she simply stared, her eyes widening with each passing moment, and only after they reached their zenith did the smile split her face, the drool spill from the corner of her lips. The pain, the terror, the sins she had committed? Those things were material more fit for personal intimacy than nightmares, for such things aroused her as nothing else ever could. Yet it was too good to be true, for him to spawn such things. No, it was only a Genjutsu, one she had seen before, long ago, and one she herself knew. Without a thought she fell back into her performance, her stance elegant as she turned, as she looked where the boy had fled. And as she twisted a single lock of hair in her finger the chakra of her Kai would burst forth, shattering the illusion, much to her physical dismay. The head fled from her loins, her body's sweats chilled her spine and her lips turned down in rage. How dare he tease her so, and leave her wanting for more? What kind of man was he?! Following him, her expression grew further annoyed as she reached into a small pouch at her side and touched the contents within.

→→"Come out, Samuru!~" Her voice was singsong, the voice still somewhat touched in the effects of her illusion. In her words would come, too, a stirring within his body as another round of drugs filtered through the air. That was, of course, if he stepped down the stairs, heading outwards. Perhaps he would be bothered, or perhaps he might stop and...deliver. The thought touched her jimmies, to say the least, as she followed behind him.

→→

Tao-Benshin
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

So intent on finding him, she walked right by him. Samuru watched her move past him, his causal stance against the wall keeping him concealed in the shadows better than any jutsu I will rip her tongue from her mouth if she keeps that voice. 'Not yet. First, the twins.' Yes. he turned, his bare feet entirely silent on the floor as he stepped back into the room, their backs a half dozen feet from each other. But he stepped right into whatever she was releasing and while he didn't stop, he faltered a half step as he moved through the room 'What is THAT?' That is called lus- 'No, I don't want to know. No.' Child. Amiti's words goaded him to keep moving but his cheeks were flushed as he crossed the half way mark of the room. Her calling his name gave him halt again as he neared the door and his shoulder hit the door frame. He didn't cry out but a huff of pain hissed out from between his teeth GO! All heed was thrown as he broke into a sprint, scattering the remains of doors and possibly people as he went down She will follow us, fool! 'Better us than to let her have her way with the genin and Kaileer above. She is after us, Amiti, and we will take her.' Fine...but I will ruin her if she touches us. 'Agreed.' he leaped over a fallen door, and guard, and landed on the entry to the building. Taking a breath, Samuru let out a piercing whistle that was meant for a single person. No doubt she would already be after him "Come on then..." he breathed, still not bothering to break her genjutsu. He had resisted Jae for years. He could resist this one for a few hours.

((Exits to Residential))

Chakra: 530/570

Lanfaer

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:16 pm
    User Image

→→The genjutsu of her's did not break, did not falter, which worried her slightly. Why did he allow her to continue trying to play with him? This game...it was getting dangerous. Her gut told her that she had just made a most unfortunate mistake, one that might well end with her death. But then, that just made her wetter. Looking towards a window, she tapped the glass within it, and watched it instantly return to the sand from whence it came. Smiling softly, her eyes suddenly widened further than any human's had a right to, the skin stretching enough at the sides that it literally tore. Her mouth followed suit, and she howled, a sound so horrendous that it sent animals cowering into their locations to escape it. The entire Village's animal population fell still as she threw herself out of a window, her body altering, changing, becoming something...else. And any below would see but a shadow, a shadow with more limbs and wriggling shapes than any human had ever born.

→→[exit]

→→

Tao-Benshin
    CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:20 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A light rain pattered on Misato's hood as she made her way down Kumogakure's slippery paths on her way to the Raikage's humble abode. The rain didn't really bother her anymore, it was always storming in one part of the village or another. She had gotten used to it some time ago. but every now and then she stopped to simply take it all in for a few moments. Most would call the constant storms and overcast skies of the Cloud Country depressing, but she loved it. Each cloud was unique and different in its own way, no two ever shaped the same. However, this was the farthest thing from her mind today. She was on a mission. After what seemed like an eternity, she was finally going to met the Raikage in person. That morning, Misato had switched to her best clothes and put on her only cloak that wasn't completely dirty. She wasn't one to stand on ceremony, but she wasn't going to show up dirty if she could help it.

The long walk did give her time to calm herself and prepare mentally for her first face to face meeting. Before long, she found herself starring down the doors of the Raikage's office, flanked by guards on every side of the building. It was an impressive sight, and for a moment, she thought about simply leaving and returning to the academy. Mustering up a small amount of courage, she pushed the doors open, and proceeded to the Raikage's main office, knocking gently before pushing the door open and stepping inside. Instantly she took of her wet cloak, folding it and placing it on the ground before kneeling down to bow on her knees and speaking. "Forgive me Lord Raikage, i was instructed to come see you, I hope I am not intruding on anything important."

Kumogakure - Gennin - Worker Bukijutsu
                                                                      Chakra: 200/200
                                                                      Stamina: 200/200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:10 am
    User Image
    ┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-Clone-
    -----тo say I was fretting was an understatement. I hadn't heard from anyone in the village, and there had been an explosion in both the academy and the residential district. ANBU were out searching the residential district for a sign of what was happening, but I hadn't heard from them either. And patience wasn't exactly my strongest attribute. Standing at the window, I had a clear overview of most of the village, and I kept expecting with each passing minute for it to go up in flames. Aside from the two explosions--from which there was little smoke and lots of dust--nothing that I could see from the top of a mountain had happened. Though, past the mist of rain that had started up recently over the mountain, it was hard to see anything.
    ----I nearly jumped out of my skin when someone knocked on the door, and I turned away from the window as it opened. A girl I didn't recognize stepped into the office. Fairly tall, she was almost my height--though I was a bit on the short side compared to most of the men of the village, it seemed--, with brown hair and dark eyes. She looked to be around my age, if not a bit older. I frowned slightly. Assuming she was a genin, what was with all of these older genin? I'd been twelve when I started...which wasn't that long ago. Thanks to the strange events of Kirigakure, I was older than I was supposed to be. The girl prostrated and begged forgiveness for intruding.
    ----I glanced back toward the window, rubbing the back of my neck. "Stand up. Please. There's no need for that kind of formality." Or any, really, but I didn't want to encourage that behavior until I knew more about her. Returning to the desk, I shifted a couple sheets of paper around and returned my gaze to the girl. She was awfully calm considering everything that was happening. "What can I do for you?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
    α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
    т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
    • Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
    • Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
    • Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
    • +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
    • 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
    • B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
    • 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
    • 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
    • 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    • 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

No One Hollars Aaron

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:49 pm
    Tao-Benshin
    All of the apologies. I'm the main VC in NUR and we just rebooted so my life is a little hectic and I had a 24 hour shift at work, sorry it took so long to reply.

And sorry my first 2 posts have been so weaksauce, I'm usually a lot better about making long posts.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standing up straight, Misato looked at the Raikage, getting her first real glance. His back had been turned to her at first, but now she saw his face. He was as young as she was, and already so high up. In her defense, she had started really late, but she was determined to make up the time she lost as quickly as possible. "When the fighting started, they evacuated all of us from the Academy. The other students were instructed to help the civilians get to safety. Being near the top in my class and the oldest, they made me a gennin on the spot and told me to report here and aid in anyway I could." She reached into her pocket, pulling out a small scroll that had been hastily written, and another scroll, that detailed all of her student information. She placed them on the Raikage's desk before taking a small step backwards.

Kumogakure - Gennin - Worker Bukijutsu
                                                                      Chakra: 200/200
                                                                      Stamina: 200/200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:19 am
    User Image
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-Clone-
    -----ι took the scroll the girl placed on the desk and glanced over it. Honestly, I didn't really care at this point if she was telling the truth or not; I needed someone to be my eyes and ears outside of the office, since no one seemed to be reporting to me, which pissed me off more than anything. Not a single person that wasn't a genin looking for a headband, besides Samuru who had been completely useless with informing me of the situation, had reported since before the village went up in smoke. Since then, there'd been explosions, a blast of lighting, and now silence, aside from a report of spiders killing someone on the bridge... I didn't even want to know what that was about.
    -----Skimming over the page, I grasped for the drawer that contained headbands, missing the first couple of times. Frowning, I dropped the scroll back on the desk and pulled the drawer open, retrieving one of the fabric bands within. Sliding it across the desk, I looked back at her. From the report, I gathered that her name was Misato, since she hadn't offered it. "My name is Kaileer. Feel free to call me such." I glanced back toward the window, and gestured for her to take the headband; there was no real time to introduce her formally. "I can give you the speech about what that entails later. For now, though, I'd like you to patrol the village for me. Check everywhere you can, and if you run into danger, retreat back to here." I stopped myself, grimacing slightly, my gaze returning to her. "It's not that I don't trust your ability. I'm sure you're perfectly capable of handling yourself. But I haven't heard from any of my shinobi in quite some time, so you're all I have."

Title: Patrol the village!
    Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
    Solo or Squad: Variable
    Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
    Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

^ Note on the note: Only counts as discovered if no one is fighting them. I know it's a boring mission, but you can spice it up by helping NPCs and stuff, and you might get extra AC for the roleplay.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Sorry for the wait again. T.T I'm normally better about posting, but I've been so busy lately, and am going to be for a while yet.

PS Check the spoiler above for details.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

No One Hollars Aaron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:53 pm
    Tao-Benshin
    Much Joy, Such Happy. Time for a little bit of character dev.

And yay, finished my GIF format just in time biggrin

XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misato nodded her understanding as she reached forward placing her hand on the headband. It was cold and rough, and so much more. All her life had led to this singular moment. It felt heavy and awkward as she tried to put it on her head and kept constantly slipping down over her eyes or felt like it was going to cut off circulation to her head if she tied it too much. For a moment she wondered if headbands were unisex, one size fits all or if there was actually a sizing chart. She half expected it to say Men's Large on the back of it on a small tag. After a few awkward moments of fumbling she finally managed to get it situated, just in time to hear the Kage's final words, and more specifically how he hand't heard from any of his shinobi yet. Misato gulped audibly before finally responding. "Y-you can count on me." The words barely escaped her lips, more of a stutter mixed with a whisper then an actual statement. She turned, and walked to the door, stopping to pick up her cloak, pulling it tight to her body. Just what had she gotten herself into, she thought as she descended the stairs and left the building. [Exit to wherever]

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:06 pm
    Tao-Benshin

A simple brown carrier hawk flew to an open window, landing decisively. Moving its smooth head around in sharp jolts, it seemed to be waiting for someone to pay attention to it, the eyes scanning for a living body. Strapped into the normal leg tube, a letter from the Cloud's Daimyo lay within, asking for a response. A discovery at Takumi had been relayed directly to them, instead of the Kage, which would be explicitly detailed directly to Kaileer.  
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Mood: Neutral
    Thoughts: "..."
    Love?: None

User ImageThis Silence is Mine < < Theme Music

.::.What I can see
    Is the distant, distant abyss of the past
    What I can see
    Is cruel, cruel frozen eyes .::.

User Image

[Medical and Sensor] ▬▬▬▬ [Genin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Kumogakure ]

R u k a R a i g y o
    Storm Lily

A figure approached a solid wooden door with the click of foot steps echoing in their wake. Pausing for a moment before the threshold of the office in which was occupied by the Raikage. A hand extended towards the door knob but did not grasp the metal as delegate looking fingers hovered over instead. Ruka stood before the Raikage's office with a blank expression on her face. A expression she seemed to alway wear. Ruka was testing the waters as she often did. Always alert and always cautious. Even in a space that should be safe she never rushed into anything. Ruka could sense one figure within the walls of the room which she assumed to be the Raikage. Her hand raised to be wooden door as a knock was placed against it to announce her presents as Ruka would enter the room. It was the polite things to do. The details of the room quickly coming into view along with herself. "Greetings Lord Raikage." Ruka would begin as she gently closed the door behind her so the conversation between them would flow into the hallway. Her long silver hair was pulled neatly up into a pony tail which was held together by a black ribbon and her flesh was dressed in white which seemed to be a color she favored. "I was told to report here." her even tone filled the room as she stood in a very relaxed manner. Awaiting for some sort of responds or direction on what she was to do next, so much seemed to be going on Ruka soon found herself caught in the motion of things.

.::. What I can see
    Is the dream of a sheep who has been softly woken
    What I can, I can see
    In a space in the din, a cradle
    No one can touch this skin of mine .::.

Fight Music > > EchoesUser Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User Image User Image User Image

Tao-Benshin

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:34 am
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----ιf it wasn't one thing, it was another. The new genin named Misato left quickly as she was given her first mission, to which I could only hope she would be safe. I told her to be careful, but I had no control over what was happening out there. I didn't even know what was happening out there. But, no sooner had she closed the door, that one of the ANBU guards stepped into the room with a letter, which he quickly handed over. He bowed respectfully, and left as my gaze turned to the envelop. It was addressed to me from the country's daimyo, something I hadn't yet seen since taking the seat. And that had me worried. Opening it, I skimmed the words. But as something caught my eye, I was forced to slow down and actually read it. My blood instantly started boiling again.
    -----According to this letter, over ninety percent of the money used to buy out Takumi's supplies was counterfeit.
    -----"God ******** damn it!" Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Or so the saying went. I should have punished Myurai when I had the chance. His actions and stepping down from the positions he held were, at least it seemed, all to get back at me. That man was too smart for this to be a ******** up. I wished I'd thrown my sword a moment earlier and ended him then. "That greasy little b*****d..."
    -----The door clicked shut, and my gaze shot up. A silver-haired young woman stood there, her expression blank. Heat rushed into my face as I realized she must have heard my outburst. I clenched the shaking hand at my side tight enough that it hurt in an effort to redirect my anger...for the moment. Placing the letter back on the desk, I took a better look at the girl in front of me. Slightly shorter than I was, around my age, and dressed all in white. I hadn't seen her face before. Or if I had, I didn't remember it. It was hard enough to think as it was. But I assumed that she was another new genin. That was fine. I needed more eyes out on the streets. Pulling open the drawer that held the headbands, I grabbed one of the metal bands and slid it across the desk. "I apologize for my anger. Kaileer is fine. What's your name?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Bossetta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:22 pm

What I can see

User Image

R u k a R a i g y o
    Storm Lily

In that moment between entering the room and speaking to the Raikage, Ruka had come to witness a display of angry from the person in which lead Kumogakure. If she had been anyone else Ruka might have felt concern even worry but these emotions did not occupy her heart. All she saw was a man. A human like anyone else in a situation to were such outburst could be warranted. She was not one to judge. A single visible orb the color of a sakura blossom shifted in his direction but did not seemed bothered by his tone however; catching his slightly embarrassed expression. Was he embarrassed by his outburst or possibly his lack of control? Emotions weren't a horrible thing to possess but Ruka herself failed to understand the concept involving such things. To her emotions were a burden but to others could be the fire that ignites their hearts. Her vision followed his movements as the Raikage's hand pulled open a drawer from his desk in which held the headbands of the village. Taking hold of one as it slid across the desk in her direction. Words finally escaped him as Ruka took a step forward towards him and the desk. "You need not apologize, Kaileer." even if it was for the sake of being polite it felt odd to have him apologize for something such as this. "Ruka Fuu Raigyo." speaking her name when he asked for it. Her tone was more relaxed now but still emotional distant.

What I can, I can see

Tao-Benshin

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:04 pm
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----тhe lack of reaction to my anger was a bit unsettling. She reminded me of the ANBU, and something told me she might make a good one some day. Given the village survived that long. Looking down at the more recent pile of folders on my desk, I looked through them until I found her name. Opening the file, I skimmed it quickly to get an idea of what she could do. "So, Ruka, according to this, you're a medic. Is that correct?" I looked back up at her. She didn't really have the demeanor of one, but I could still picture it. "The village is in a bit of a crisis right now. I'm not entirely sure what's going on because none of my shinobi have reported in. Because of that, I don't have a lot of time to explain the allowances of that headband." Flipping the folder closed again, I replaced it in the stack. "After the explosions earlier, I can assume there were injuries. With that in mind, I'd like you to report to the hospital. Shadow some of the other medics and do what you can where you can." Her timing couldn't have been more perfect. If Kumogakure lacked anything, it was medics. My gaze returned to her pink eyes... eye. Interesting. It wasn't the time or place to ask about that. "If you run into any danger, come back here. I would prefer you be safe and let me know what's going on over getting to the hospital. Understood?"

Mission:
    Title: Assist the Hospital
    Information: The hospital has been swarmed with patients as of late. You, a medical ninja, have been hired to help cure the minor cases.
    Solo or Squad: Solo
    Minimum Posts: 4
    Note: Medical class ninja only. Bonus: 100 AC.

If you finish this twice, then you can do this:

Title: Assist the Hospital
    Information: The hospital has been swarmed with patients as of late. After doing such a good job helping out with the minor cases you've proven your worth as such the hospital has decided to allow you to help out with the more difficult cases.
    Solo or Squad: Solo
    Minimum Posts: 3
    Note: Medical class ninja only. Bonus: 300 AC.

A couple other genin are going to the hospital as well, so you'll get a chance for interaction. You also have permission to train medical techniques while you're there. I'm not sure if you get a post reduction for training there.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Bossetta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:20 pm

What I can see

User Image

R u k a R a i g y o
    Storm Lily

As the voice that carried the sound of her name lingered in the air between them Kaileer looked down at a pile of folders on his desk. Shifting though them until he come across the one he originally sought. Opening the flimsy paper as Kaileer read the context of the file which she went ahead and amused was her own. 'What exactly did those things say?' wondering to herself for a moment. Her single gaze shifted away until the sound of Kaileer's question filled the air. "Yes." responding to his voice rather quickly dispute being lost in her own thoughts just seconds ago. It wasn't a place she liked to spend a lot of time within. Her ears remained tuned in to Kaileer's words as he continued to speak. Her folder in his hand flipped closed and returned to the stack it was originally located from. Here it came. The actually mission. Sounded easy enough but when were things ever as easy as they seemed? "Understood." her respond simple like the times before in their conversation. Standing closer to the desk now as she reached out her left hand towards the headband and took it into her grasp lifting it from the desk. The medal was cool against her palm as she kept it in her hold. Her gaze shifted towards Kaileer one last time before she swiftly turned on her heels and headed towards the door. A trail of white following in her wake as she vanished behind the now closed door. [Exit]

What I can, I can see

Tao-Benshin

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Shadow Incubus Lord

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:59 am
    Tao-Benshin

User Image
    User Image
    Incu // Succu

Genin // Kumogakure // Chakra Pool: 100/100 // Stamina Pool: 400/400 // Ryo: 0 // Ac: 0

Incu and Succu made their way from the streets of the Village into the building of the Raikage's office. Everytime they came in here they felt as though they were being judged by the people that were here, and that made both of them laugh. Making their way up the stairs to the Raikage's office they were stopped by two Anbu who searched them and took all of their kunai from them. As if me or my brother would harm the Raikage Succu said as she scoffed at the two Anbu. Incu just laughed at his sister and began to move farther into the Raikage's building. As they reached the door Incu gave it a stern knock before waiting for a response. As he waited he put his back up against the wall and took a deep breath wishing he could be training already. Succu then looked at her brother and smiled as she did the same leaning up against the wall taking a deep breath as well before popping her shoulder's knuckles and back. She seemed tense today, Incu thought as he watched her but then again they have been through a lot of stressful times in their past so he could understand why. He would knock once more a little harder to see if the Raikage simply missed his first attempt.  
    ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games