Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Slipping off the train in silence, Annabeth wandered through the station. So many students, so little space. And where were her friends? Caitlin had gotten lost on the train, or something. Bradley and Tobi were surely together, but not around her. She was alone. It was an awkward feeling, being so alone. She found a place to be, however; a comfortable-looking corner of the world to exist in. Pulling her hair to the side, Anna slowly ran her fingers through it, tugging out any tangles that may have found their way into her chocolate locks. What now? Without her friends, she wouldn't leave the station. 'Well, I better go look for them then.' And that's what she did. Anna walked through the station, searching through the sea of faces for some that stood out to her. 'Oh where, oh where have all my friends gone? Oh where, oh where could they be?'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana looked up at him with a frown. "You are good!" she exclaimed, surprised he actually believed he wasn't. She figured she didn't have to answer his question, that yelling what she said was a good enough answer. Not having him on the team, guarding the goal posts, was really strange. At least before, they had Katrina to replace him though she wasn't great. But now, she was gone. Ariana quickly looked ahead instead of at Steele, blinking away tears once again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:12 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi had escaped the train-more the awkward silence between the other two boys than the actual train-and was trying his best not to become agitated with the sheer wall of students surrounding him from all angles. It was maddening! Just as he was about to give up and lay on the ground to give them a better way to trample him he spotted his only real female friend and with a large grin ran towards her. He stopped a few feet from behind her and sneakily crept up before using his two pointer fingers to dig into her sides ticklishly. "Ello luv, did ya miss me?" Tobi asked cocky smile at full width.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

Sir Spazalots

heather030595

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:13 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Uriel didn't really think she had much to worry about. Just because her brother was horrible at it didn't mean she would be. Still, he sympathized. "Maybe you'll be a happy medium. Not extraordinary, but not bad either." Then out of the corner of his eye he spotted a familiar figure. It was the boy from the robes shop, Edajin. He waved at him, in case he wanted to come over. Uriel wasn't about to force him to join them, though.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Xadyn-C

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.

Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

He chucked a bit. "Come on, I'm horrible. I seriously don't think I stopped one shot that one season. I think I let in every one of them. Granted, that wasn't a good year for me. It was stressful," he said aloud. He was glad she thought he was good, but it was going to take a lot for him to convince himself that he was good. He was his own worst enemy. That was his problem all during Hogwarts. He always thought he was lesser because he was Muggle Born. He always thought that he was not going to be treated right because of that very reason. He never thought he was good at anything. To anyone else, people would kill to have some of the opportunities he has had in life, whether it was winning the game winning goal the U-17 World Championships, or playing 'Cliffs of Dover' on the guitar. He was good at quite a bit, but he never recognized himself for. He wanted to be the best and him playing Quidditch always was the contrary. He wasn't the best and he knew, and it ate away at him...all the time. Everything came so easy to him and once he picked up wizardry, he realized that he wasn't perfect...and like his father used to tell him: "Everything short of perfection is failure". That phrase went through his head during everything and it caused him to believe he was the worst at everything.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with The crowds of First years and higher and wondering (Remember Shayna! Be more confident!).

User Image

Shayna smiled as she readjusted her hat before walking off the train and looking around. She had pledged that she would be more comfortable and confident with herself. She hadn't made many friends last year... Well really only David she would consider her friend... She hadn't talked to the others much. She looked around the crowds of students and noticed between all the commotion... David wasn't in sight. Sighing slightly she felt slightly dejected only to notice Iris and Yvette talking. She happily skipped over to the two."Hi! How was your summer?" She asked them both at the same time. She was in a good mood and it was getting better it seemed. She continued to look around as she waited for their answers.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Seeing Uriel's hand raise, Edajin nodded slightly and raised his own a bit in salute. He wasn't about to go and butt in on his conversation, and the acknowledgement he had already received was enough for him. At least he had seen one sort of familiar face.

With: First Years

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:35 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will walked out the train onto the platform, hoping that he would find Belle just standing there, but of course, she was not there. "Damn, where is she?" he said to himself. He walked into the crowd, hoping to find someone he knew. There was Ari and Steele over there, but they seemed to be having a conversation of their own; so he decided against going up to them. They both looked rather sad as well. He figured as much. He had heard what had happened to their...loved ones. Of course, their names were plastered on the front of the Daily Prophet with the word DEAD! next to them. So, he figured that is what they both were sulking over. Ari seemed to be taking a little bit worse than Steele. At least, from what he saw from a distance. The boy was laughing at some things, but Ari was just, unlike Ari. It was surprising.

Will walked on, hoping that he would find that blonde haired beauty walking around somewhere. He knew that she was around her somewhere. He was looking for that golden hair, that beautiful figure, on her five-eight...ish frame. He would find her sooner or later. Mainly because she stuck out like a sore thumb even. There were not many girls at the school that were even remotely close to her height. Her height made life so much easier. He would have hated having a short girlfriend. But him being six-foot two and still growing, he needed a tall girlfriend and he got just that.

He finally came to decision that he would just go to the carriage and whatever happens happens. She was probably waiting for him somewhere knowing her. It seemed as if she always appeared when he wasn't looking for her and never did when he was; so he would most definitely just let luck take its course. He walked down he road. Soon enough he would reach the carriages.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with The crowds of First years and higher and wondering (Remember Shayna! Be more confident!).

User Image

Shayna's smile faltered a moment when she realized she really hadn't actually talked to either of the other girls really. Well there is a good time for everything. Her smile resumed it's potency."Sorry... I'm Shayna. I'd forgotten that I had actually never talked to either of you. I feel silly now. I'm glad your summer went well. Nice to finally be introduced to you both." She said politely taking Yvette's hand and shaking it. Well Shayna, nice first day at school.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:02 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ stepped down from the train and looked around, searching for her sister. Haruhi sat on her shoulder, where the small owl had been the how ride to Hogsmeade. Why had Remy sent Haruhi to her? Was she in trouble? Did she need her? Then, Heather realized that she would always need her. They would always need each other. Maybe Remy just needed a friend right now. Looking behind her, the teen wondered how she had lost Chase and Shina. Oh well. They'd meet up sooner or later. Heather knelt down to tie the laces of her strangely purple sneakers, then took off into the crowd. Occasionally, she was shoved by an upperclassmen or an eager first year, but they did not knock her down. She was dedicated to finding her sister. Then... There! Heather found her, rushing over to her and wrapping her arms around the Gryffindor, squeezing her lightly in a hug. "Remy, I love you, ya know that right? You look like you could use some Hufflepuff lovin'." Heather grinned at her sister, hoping she wouldn't be pushed away. Her sister's happiness was one of the most important things to her, and seeing her here, staring off into nothing, was painful for her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hard at work in her attempt to find her friends, Annabeth was unsuspecting of anything but the faces of the students surrounding her. Thus, when someone sneaked up behind her and tickled her sides, she was taken by surprise. A girlish squeal erupted from her throat, and she nearly jumped out of her skin. Turning sharply, she found herself face to face with one of the boys she had been looking for. "Tobi! You scared the bloody daylights out of me!" she exclaimed, blue eyes blazing. It only took a few moments for her to calm down and laugh about the whole situation. "Of course I missed you, foolish Tobi." Annabeth enveloped the Hufflepuff in a hug before releasing him and tugging at her sweater. "So, where's Bradley? Knowing you two, he can't be far behind you." She chuckled lightly to herself. Once they found Bradley, they could look into finding a carriage. Who would fill that other seat, she pondered. Another friend, hopefully.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

"Maybe," Corabell agreed. Glancing over to where Uriel was waving, she spotted another boy who seemed to know Uriel. Corabell flashed a smile and waved him over. She was trying to be more outgoing this year...

The Forgotten Weasley
Xadyn-C

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station, with the first years
Who am I with? Uriel Scott
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up when she heard her sister approach. The blonde seemed to want nothing more than to make Rem happy, so the brunette gave a very, very fake smile. "I'm fine, Heath," she said, her quiet voice barely audible. She used her uniform sleeve to wipe away the tears so Heather didn't freak. Remy knew the overprotective Hufflepuff would go out of her way to make sure her sister was happy. Meanwhile, the headstrong Gryffindor wasn't sure she could even define happiness any more.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Exiting the train Rowan looked around at all the wizard world children. He of course felt he was slightly better than most.. But that would only be because his father might be watching him. He however was as excited as a hyper bumblebee. He looked around and watched all of the female and male interactions. Quite curious himself at what they could all be talking about. A group of older girls a group of an older mix. A groupd of First years. They were obviously first years. As he himself probably was."This is going to be quite the interesting year."He mumbled to himself as he watched the people.

First Year/Unsorted/Single
(O.o.C.)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games