Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Teams Posted! (Oct - Dec 2023) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered with his token custom-sized broom. He was happy to be away from the books and in some fresh air. He had been studying with Kam who Vinny felt was working too hard. Hopefully, he wouldn't burn out. He filled his form out and went to Takuto as he had taken to mentoring the quiet boy

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                            Character's Name: Vinny Cloutier
                                                                            House: Slytherin
                                                                            Year: 5
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                            Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                            Second Choice Position: any i guess

Position:
                                                                            AC: 15 [+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +9 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:01 am
User Image
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize
                                                  You can see this is where I stand, you know exactly who I am
                                                  Taking everything I want, don't believe me then just watch
                                                  Standin' like the earth is mine, movin' like I own this time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṛëṡëṛṿë Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ṡïẍẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac was honestly nervous about the season going in. Whitney had just graduated, and as a result, he was likely the starting seeker. Issac could handle it, honestly. It was just whether he could handle it and do everything else he needed to for school he was a bit dubious on. However, he was confident at least that he would do well in the seeker position. After all, he'd been doing it for a while now.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Issac Whitethorne
                                                  Year: Sixth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: I'm sticking with seeker.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Now I'm wondering how my siblings managed quidditch...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ain't afraid to bare my soul, ain't afraid to walk on coals
                                                  Hear the thunder when I step, you know where to place your bet
                                                  I'm burnin' like a house on fire, cuttin' like a razor wire
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:34 pm
Stepped out of my zone (my zone)
I had to get out all alone (alone)
And figure it out on my own (my own)
And I know what I really want now
Can't stop me, can't break me (can't break)
What don't kill me, gon' make me (gon' make)]

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will jogged out onto the pitch a bit sad that this would be his last school tryouts but hopeful that this season would lead him to big time tryouts by this time next year. He had plans to get scouted or at least try out for a national team and make the team. Heck, if Dris could make reserve looking like a painted dalmatian, he could do just fine. He went up to Cian getting his form then spotted Andi and smirked. After turning it in, he went over to her and braced his arm on top of her shorter head and hummed. "I bet it's going to be pretty boring without us around to boss huh? I wonder how much more you'll get done..." he snickered.
Cara MiaKitty

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Gotta go hard (gotta go hard)
I ain't got time to waste (I ain't got time)
I gotta go high (gotta go high)
I gotta elevate (I gotta elevate)
They wanna fight (they wanna fight)
I'm just gon' let 'em hate (I'm just gon' let 'em hate)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:47 pm
User Image
                                                  Gonna show them a thing or two
                                                  I'm gonna turn it up set it loose
                                                  Feast your eyes I've got something new
                                                  From up here can't beat the view

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝑃𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

════════════════════════

Talbot shook his hair out of his face, glaring at it while he grabbed a form to fill out. He'd been interested in trying out, but the biggest problem was that his hair had decided to be bright blue today, and he was pretty sure that it was refusing to go back to his usual black. Usually he wasn't too bad at controlling it, but there were times it just refused to listen. Shaking his hair out of his face, he proceeded to fill out the form and turn it in, glaring all the while at his hair and deciding that if it was going to turn any colour, the least it could do was turn either green or silver. Something other than blue, ugh!

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Talbot Clifton
                                                  Year: Second
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: I guess chaser?

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +2
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: Would it just turn back now?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

From New York to L.A
                                                  East to the West
                                                  Go on and crown me king
                                                  I'm am the best of the best
                                                  Just one look you're gonna be obsessed
                                                  I give it all I got
                                                  Never any less

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:49 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian notice no new stragglers were coming and knew it was time to start. He whistled loudly to get all eyes on him. "Hey everyone Welcome to tryouts! I see some fresh faces, Thats awesome! Im Cian Quinlan your Captain and this is our Vice captain Andi Masters. Looks like we got enough for a mini match! Green team will be Will H and Hera for chasers, Talbot for Beater and Shawna for seeker. Silver team will be Takuto and Rhea for chasers, Will B for Beater and Issac for seeker. Vinny is keeping for both sides. I know some positions are different from last year but I tired to keep everyone somewhere they would like." Cian announced. "Now lets do a 3 lap race and winner takes these remaining cookies home. After laps I'll start us up!" He watched the laps and as soom as last place finished he released the snitch and bludgers and then the quaffle.

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Trickblues

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

shinesnowillusion

Trickblues rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 10, 4, 9, 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 5 Total: 49 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:30 am
User Image
User Image
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

User Image
Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch Announcer | Reserve Chaser | Music Club | Dueling Club | Fencing Club
Quidditch Tryouts 2046 The Pitch With: Snakes
Wearing: Braided Pigtails, Tank Top, and Shorts Status: In the Zone

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

After feeling like she didn’t get much opportunity to do much last year, Rhea was eager to get started. Once Cian called for laps she was off to complete hers, though really, she wasn’t interested in the cookies. She had too many of those in her life. Instead, once she had finished her three rounds, she went straight up for the quaffle.

Position: Silver Chaser
Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
AC: 13
Modifiers: + 3 AC, + 3 Catching, +3 Stealing
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Username

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:21 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian watched and with andi made some decisions. After a bit he whistled to end the game. "Good game everyone. Lets get packed up and hit the showers! Check the common room for your spots!" Cian called out to dismiss his team.

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Trickblues

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:23 am
Team Captain
Cian Quinlan

Team Vice-Captain
Sissy Masters

Keeper
Vincent Cloutier

Chasers
Sissy Masters
Wilson Hawthorne
Shawna Llywarch

Seeker
Issac Whitethorne

Beaters
Cian Quinlan
William Bennett

Reserves
Takuto Ikeda - Reserve Keeper
Talbot Clifton - Reserve Beater
Rhea Lane - Reserve Chaser 1
Hera Fenlock - Reserve Chaser 2

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi chewed her lip as she made her way out onto the pitch, readying to run her first tryouts as team captain. She had plenty of confidence in her ability to manage a successful team, of course, but she had to admit she was nervous about the team itself. Choosing people and assigning positions had to be easier when you were captain of an actual professional team, she figured. You had plenty of options. Maybe too many options? But still, that was better than staring at a stack of forms and knowing you were going to have to fudge some places to make it work. Including your Vice Captain choice. Not that Andi didn't think she was making a good choice, mind, because she did. She just... didn't really have a lot of options to start with. Hopefully she didn't have to fallback on a Plan B, since there kind of wasn't one.

spaceShe gave herself a shake, setting up the table with the forms and pens (because seriously, screw quills) for everybody. Hopefully they had plenty of people show up. Hopefully everyone who'd been on the team last year showed up (graduates excepted, of course). Last season hadn't been great, admittedly, but they'd been using a lot of inexperienced players. This year, those players had one more year of experience than they had before. Which, compared to the alternative, totally new players with none whatsoever, or maybe even some with the same background she'd had as a first year, it was certainly preferable.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

[b]Username:[/b]
                                          [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                          [b]House:[/b]
                                          [b]Year:[/b]
                                          [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                          [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                          [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                          [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                          [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                          [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:40 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Third Year Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Shawna was ready for another year of Quidditch. Sure, she had electives but that wouldn’t stop her from enjoying the sport. Getting up and making sure she had a decent breakfast that morning, she got herself ready. Classic tryout attire and her hair up in a ponytail told her she was ready to hit the field and pray for a good round of tryouts.

Arriving onto the pitch, Shawna noticed she was the first one to arrive after the captain Andi. Heading over with broom in hand she grabbed a form. “Hello Cap, ready for another year?” She asked with a smile as she filled out the form. She knew she wasn’t going to be Seeker, not with Issac playing as the much more experienced player. Oh well, Shawna was getting used to her Chaser status. One more year of Chaser wouldn’t kill her till she got her chance.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Shawna Llywarch
                                                  Year: Third Year
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser

Company : Captain Andi & Other Slytherins

OOC :
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Spotting, +4 Catching, +2 Stealing & Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Cara MiaKitty

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:34 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

second year || Slytherin || pureblood

Wren reconsidered what he was doing a few dozen times as he flew slowly to the Quidditch pitch (no way he was walking all the way there). After his brief conversation with Yukon Knolle over the carriage ride to the castle, Quidditch had been on his mind a little bit. Wren probably would have hung out all day under a tree, but he’d finished his book— an interesting thing on a little bit of magic called legilimency— and had wanted to fly around anyways. He had considered not joining just because that meant his meddling cousin couldn’t report on his practices to his mother. Then he considered that if Prefect August Li reported he was doing well in sports his mother might actually get off his back. Maybe. Joining the cooking club would probably be just as dangerous, after all. And they met on Saturdays.

So I try out, and if I don’t make the team, I’ll join cooking club or something, and no one meddlesome need ever know I was here. Wren snagged a form and slipped off his new broom to fill it out.

Said broom, in pristine condition from a fresh polish only just this morning, had a pale pine shaft that had been gracing the pages of a few magazines lately. When Wren had mentioned buying a broom, August had regaled him and his father with history and development notes about broom and comparisons; of the few best brooms that money could buy, August had preferred the Firebolt X. So obviously, Wren had decided on the Windshear.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Wren Winchester
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Beater

setting Quidditch Tryouts, Fall 2047 || with SlytherinTeam Hopefuls
wearing something comfy || status Should’ve brought some water

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
✧✦
"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was relieved that Shawna showed early. Second person there, in fact, counting herself. Convenient, that. Maybe they could get this talk out of the way without a ton of extra ears listening in. She grinned at the younger girl, fidgeting slightly by shifting her weight from one foot to the other, her hands locked together behind her back to keep them still. "Hm, just about," she replied, hoping she didn't look too manic. "Just one thing, uh. I need to talk to you, actually." She scrunched her nose, figuring that in and of itself was already a pretty clear indication of what she wanted. After all, there was only ever one reason a captain talked to a younger player before tryouts on their very first year as captain. "Uh, in case you didn't guess. Obviously I need a Vice, so, I was hoping you'd take it. I trust you and I feel like I know you pretty well, playing chaser together and all. I think you'd do a good job." Internally, she was praying Shawna said yes. Trying to come up with a second option was not her idea of a good time.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

[b]Username:[/b]
                                          [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                          [b]House:[/b]
                                          [b]Year:[/b]
                                          [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                          [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                          [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                          [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                          [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                          [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:44 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Third Year Vice Captain Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Shawna was sort of surprised when Andi said she needed to talk to her. She hadn’t expected to be getting this question. Considering Shawna was only a third year it seemed unlikely that she would be asked the question she now saw coming. “You’re asking me to be vice captain.” She said as it came to register in her mind. “Sure, I haven’t been playing very long but I’m sure I can do the job right.” She agreed. If Andi thought she could do it, then she could do it. Shawna was sure that in the next few years she’d be prepped and ready to go to be captain by then.

Company : Captain Andi & Other Slytherins

OOC :
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Spotting, +4 Catching, +2 Stealing & Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Cara MiaKitty

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's do this

Will walked out to the quidditch pitch, ready to begin his final year playing the sport he loved. Looking around, Will saw several people he'd come to know well over the years paired with some he didn't know at all. He ran a hand through his messy blonde hair, then grabbed his paperwork from Andi and filled it out quickly, then handed the paper back before finding a spot to start his stretches.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Character's Name: William Bennett
                                                          Year: Seventh
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Six
                                                          Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Beater
                                                          Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater?

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: xxxxxxxxx
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:36 pm
User Image
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  It's my turn to make history
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  When I'm gone they'll remember me, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ḧëäḋ Ḅöÿ || Ṡëṿëṅẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac got to the pitch, cursing himself. He thought he had more time, but realized he misread the clock when he started studying. Now he was late, and cursing himself. Hopefully it wouldn't be horrible with him being late, right? Hurrying over, he grabbed a form and filled it out before handing it back in. Afterward, he started stretching, and looking the team over to see if there were any new faces.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

Username:Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Issac Whitethorne
                                                  Year: Seventh
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Second Choice Position: It's my last year, I hope I don't have to play another position.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Tryouts are looking a bit thin...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Blood, sweat, I'll break my bones
                                                  Till all my scars bleed gold and
                                                  My name's forever known
                                                  Woah-oh, woah-oh
                                                  Bang, bang, won't stop till we're legend

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games