Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Dissociative Identities...? Interesting. I'll have to meet her sometime. xP

well which her will that be.....Miss blue Eyes or the other red eye me **walks around you and checks you out** yeppers she would think you were just right for her stew pot......me I prefer to leave them alive so I can feed from them again....
**thinking** maybe I will let you meet her one day....since when outside the HOME and off those meds I be the dominate one cat_twisted inside Blue Eyes is cat_rolleyes

Let me rephrase to clarify. -_-

If there is a non-psychotic (or at least less-psychotic) well-adjusted identity in there somewhere, that's the person I'd probably like to meet. -_-

well that would be Blue Eyes and she is not ready to come out now......she came out a little while ago and got a bad shock so I came back out so she could rest.......maybe another day.......so we can continue to enjoy our little chat cat_biggrin

Oh joy. .__.

oooooooh I thought we were having fun.....it made me forget about your neck **licking lips**  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Well, if I have opportunity to be klutzy, I'm not being particularly mopey or unshakably morose, which is unusual as of late. .-.

That's a good thing. o:

so i no go? heart

Yeah, don't go. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

well which her will that be.....Miss blue Eyes or the other red eye me **walks around you and checks you out** yeppers she would think you were just right for her stew pot......me I prefer to leave them alive so I can feed from them again....
**thinking** maybe I will let you meet her one day....since when outside the HOME and off those meds I be the dominate one cat_twisted inside Blue Eyes is cat_rolleyes

If there is a non-psychotic (or at least less-psychotic) well-adjusted identity in there somewhere, that's the person I'd probably like to meet. -_-

well that would be Blue Eyes and she is not ready to come out now......she came out a little while ago and got a bad shock so I came back out so she could rest.......maybe another day.......so we can continue to enjoy our little chat cat_biggrin

Oh joy. .__.

oooooooh I thought we were having fun.....it made me forget about your neck **licking lips**

-_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

dude.. shes an old hag what did you expect princess Leia? :::snickers:::

I am not a old hag child!!!!!!!!!!

:::scowls rollin her eyes::: now now mother dear.. just how old are you gonna be inna couple days?... hmmmmmmmmm....

age don't matter my dear daughter......I am old enough to know better yet young enough not to care.................... cat_twisted  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Well, if I have opportunity to be klutzy, I'm not being particularly mopey or unshakably morose, which is unusual as of late. .-.

That's a good thing. o:

so i no go? heart

Yeah, don't go. D:

cat_biggrin would you have missed me?  
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she laughs evilly::: Only if your the reciever... the giver finds it most amusin... twisted

Not 'not good' as in not beneficial, I mean not good as in being the bad guy! xP

::;blinks her eyes then grabs at her chest over her heart acting like shes been stabbed::: Ohhhh owwwww dude,... you've wounded me! Me... the bad guy... Im hurt... im really hurt... me be the bad guy... :::stops as she folds her arms over her chest rolling her eyes::: dude imma chick so that's not really workin for me... :::giggles evilly:::

Not only was I speaking generally, but I was also using 'guys' as an epicene indicator, as it is commonly used. -_-

xP

You're doing that thing again... ::rolld her eyes and huffs shaking her head:::... generally speakin I dont do that cuz then people wont know who Im gettin ready to prey on- oh yea I see the need to speak like that... very common to distract those prey who lurk in large groups .... hmmmm... but then again on the other side of the phrase... I have been told i've got a bit more ... "balls" than most guys... so yea whatever then... bad guy/gal/b***h... tis all the same... ::giggles evilly::: but im only bad when I wanna be... XD

.___________.

I see.

::giggles evilly:: Now that just warms my sadistic black heart...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh joy. .__.

-_-

come on let's see you smile cat_biggrin  
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

:::scowls rollin her eyes::: now now mother dear.. just how old are you gonna be inna couple days?... hmmmmmmmmm....

age don't matter my dear daughter......I am old enough to know better yet young enough not to care.................... cat_twisted

Duh.. been sayin that for years... but in your case that age gets ya closer to THEM... :::giggles evilly:::....  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

That's a good thing. o:

so i no go? heart

Yeah, don't go. D:

I certainly wouldn't have hit you, you'd be much too far away!

I suppose I would. o:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:37 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::;blinks her eyes then grabs at her chest over her heart acting like shes been stabbed::: Ohhhh owwwww dude,... you've wounded me! Me... the bad guy... Im hurt... im really hurt... me be the bad guy... :::stops as she folds her arms over her chest rolling her eyes::: dude imma chick so that's not really workin for me... :::giggles evilly:::

Not only was I speaking generally, but I was also using 'guys' as an epicene indicator, as it is commonly used. -_-

xP

You're doing that thing again... ::rolld her eyes and huffs shaking her head:::... generally speakin I dont do that cuz then people wont know who Im gettin ready to prey on- oh yea I see the need to speak like that... very common to distract those prey who lurk in large groups .... hmmmm... but then again on the other side of the phrase... I have been told i've got a bit more ... "balls" than most guys... so yea whatever then... bad guy/gal/b***h... tis all the same... ::giggles evilly::: but im only bad when I wanna be... XD

.___________.

I see.

What does...? :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh joy. .__.

-_-

come on let's see you smile cat_biggrin

*tries to smile* confused  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:39 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

That's a good thing. o:

so i no go? heart

Yeah, don't go. D:

I suppose I would. o:

-__- not that kind of "miss"... and why you wanna hit me anyway cat_gonk  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:40 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

xP

.___________.

I see.

What does...? :/

:::smirks then she laughs evilly:::  
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Duh.. been sayin that for years... but in your case that age gets ya closer to THEM... :::giggles evilly:::....

I don't want to hear about THEM.......they know not where I am.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

That's a good thing. o:

so i no go? heart

Yeah, don't go. D:

I suppose I would. o:

-__- not that kind of "miss"... and why you wanna hit me anyway cat_gonk

The second answer was to the correct kind of miss. ^__^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games