Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Saya screamed and she stood up and ran behind Luca. A sharp pain pierced her thoughts at the time, and it seemed like it didn't want her to awaken Mitsuki. "What.. what was that?" She mumbled under her breath.
Luca glanced at Saya who was now behind him then quickly returned his gaze back to Mitsuki. He was anticipating something terrible now. Really really bad.

Mitsuki's eyes flew open and she sat up. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned. She looked at the group in front of her and she frowned. They had woken her up too soon and she disliked it. Mitsuki stood up and faced Saya, "Why did you wake me up?" Her eyes turned blood-shot red. Not the usual violet colour of her eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia, keeping eye contact with ria thought to Yuuta. 'You okay?'

Yuuta glanced at Mia and smiled. 'I'm fine. Don't worry. I just don't think that they should awaken her. It feels.. wrong..' He returned his gaze back to them, a frown set on his face. He didn't approve of it. What if something went wrong? Yuuta shook his head and decided that such troublesome thoughts would just bother everyone.

Mia squeezed his hand. 'It'll be fine. But if you really don't think they should, you should say something.'

He nodded his head and smiled at her. "Thanks..." Yuuta decided to stay quiet.. not wanting to express his opinions. Even if he did, it's not gonna do anything.

Mia leaned against him lightly, still holding their hands between them. She laid her head on his shoulder, looking at everyone around mitsuki. " So.. why does this happen?" She asked a hint of confusion in her voice.

Yuuta returned his gaze to Mia and cocked his head to the side. "You mean, her hibernation?"

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:57 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia, keeping eye contact with ria thought to Yuuta. 'You okay?'

Yuuta glanced at Mia and smiled. 'I'm fine. Don't worry. I just don't think that they should awaken her. It feels.. wrong..' He returned his gaze back to them, a frown set on his face. He didn't approve of it. What if something went wrong? Yuuta shook his head and decided that such troublesome thoughts would just bother everyone.

Mia squeezed his hand. 'It'll be fine. But if you really don't think they should, you should say something.'

He nodded his head and smiled at her. "Thanks..." Yuuta decided to stay quiet.. not wanting to express his opinions. Even if he did, it's not gonna do anything.

Mia leaned against him lightly, still holding their hands between them. She laid her head on his shoulder, looking at everyone around mitsuki. " So.. why does this happen?" She asked a hint of confusion in her voice.

Yuuta returned his gaze to Mia and cocked his head to the side. "You mean, her hibernation?"

Mia nodded, her eyes closing a little. She was getting kinda tired.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"I really don't know." Yuuta noticed that she was getting tired and he lifted her, carrying her bridal-style. [ It cracks me up when I say bridal-style. ] "You okay?" He decided to carry her back to her dorm since he thought it was for the best.

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"I really don't know." Yuuta noticed that she was getting tired and he lifted her, carrying her bridal-style. [ It cracks me up when I say bridal-style. ] "You okay?" He decided to carry her back to her dorm since he thought it was for the best.

[[ Haha ]]
" I'm Fine." Mia replied quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and her breathing slowed becoming very light.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Saya screamed and she stood up and ran behind Luca. A sharp pain pierced her thoughts at the time, and it seemed like it didn't want her to awaken Mitsuki. "What.. what was that?" She mumbled under her breath.
Luca glanced at Saya who was now behind him then quickly returned his gaze back to Mitsuki. He was anticipating something terrible now. Really really bad.

Mitsuki's eyes flew open and she sat up. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned. She looked at the group in front of her and she frowned. They had woken her up too soon and she disliked it. Mitsuki stood up and faced Saya, "Why did you wake me up?" Her eyes turned blood-shot red. Not the usual violet colour of her eyes.
ria's eyes widened at mitsuki, scared and curious. "w-...whats wrong with her..?" ria said, steeping back, away from mitsuki. she could feel that arua in the air that told her something bad was donna happen.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm

((yo whats up everyone? whyd we freeze?))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm

angel_eyes200

((idk))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm

angel_eyes200

[[ Panda logged off.
Nevermind haha ]]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Haha ]]
" I'm Fine." Mia replied quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and her breathing slowed becoming very light.

[ Sorry guys. Had to help my mom for a second there. ]

Yuuta entered Mia's dorm and he laid her down on her bed. [ Did she fall asleep? xD ] He sat beside her and played with her hair, slowly.. he was falling asleep.

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:49 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Haha ]]

Yuuta entered Mia's dorm and he laid her down on her bed. [ Did she fall asleep? xD ] He sat beside her and played with her hair, slowly.. he was falling asleep.

[[ No problem haha. And shes really close to falling asleep.]]
Mia smiled rolling over to face him, opening one eye to look at him. She put a hand on his free hand and mumbled, " Aren't you sleepy?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm

angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

ria's eyes widened at mitsuki, scared and curious. "w-...whats wrong with her..?" ria said, steeping back, away from mitsuki. she could feel that arua in the air that told her something bad was donna happen.

Luca glanced at Ria and grinned. "You've just witnessed the awakening of Suki. Mitsuki's other self." He looked at Suki and walked towards her, "Remember me?"
Suki looked at Luca and smiled. "Of course I do." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. [ Yaya! xD ]
Saya shifted her gaze to the floor and she laughed awkwardly. "Ria, this is the girl that Luca likes. Apparently, they like each other." She looked up at Ria and shrugged.

[ Racy should be here! ]

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Haha ]]

Mia smiled rolling over to face him, opening one eye to look at him. She put a hand on his free hand and mumbled, " Aren't you sleepy?"

Yuuta smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "I am. Are you?" He grinned sleepily.. forcing himself to stay awake.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Haha ]]

Yuuta smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "I am. Are you?" He grinned sleepily.. forcing himself to stay awake.

" Mhm." Mia said putting a hand on his shoulder and lightly pushing him down. She shut her eye again tiredly, yawning.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm

The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Luca glanced at Ria and grinned. "You've just witnessed the awakening of Suki. Mitsuki's other self." He looked at Suki and walked towards her, "Remember me?"
Suki looked at Luca and smiled. "Of course I do." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. [ Yaya! xD ]
Saya shifted her gaze to the floor and she laughed awkwardly. "Ria, this is the girl that Luca likes. Apparently, they like each other." She looked up at Ria and shrugged.

[ Racy should be here! ]
ria stared at them blankly, not knowing if she wanted to barf in suprised, scream, panik or awe them. then ria noticed somethig was missing. "oh yeah!" ria snapped her finger, and racy appeared behind ria.
"wha- how did i- what did you-" racy said, seeing ria infront of her.
ria turned racy aound, for her to see luca and 'suki'.
racy's jaw dropped, confused, not really wanting to know what was going on but she asked anyways. "what... who.. why...?" racy couldnt put her words together.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games