Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 pm
*concentrates on what she is seeing, puzzled*

I'm sorry, what? Oh! Glad you are with us. Hmmm... you have two fractured ribs and it looks like a compression fracture of L5, a partially collapsed lung from a hemothorax, liver lacerations and... something really strange showed up on ultrasound.

You have lost too much blood. We are gonna have to find a donor and give you a few units. Your blood chemistry shows elevated enzymes from liver damage I assume and the tox screen found something it couldn't identify. We are sending it to a regional lab. Weird though. Ummm, Icy? I hate to ask, but is there any chance you might be pregnant?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:33 pm
eek stressed

Yea, only if my name is Mary..... stare No bandaidd, I'm not pregnant.

*mumbles under breath about not even remembering what all the process involves in getting pregnant* evil  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:34 pm
*passed out on the bar after his roy rogers*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 pm
*returns back to room with a cartful of supplies*

hun. you're not gonna like this, but it needs to be done. you see, the bleeding is making it so you can't get enough air. close your eyes and don't look. i'm gonna numb it, but it's still going to hurt like like... really bad. try not to move.

*checks wall suction and attaches drainage collection container and tubing to reach to the exam table. filla a syringe with lidocaine and numbs the chest wall on the left side before getting out a huge metal spike about a foot long with a plastic coating*

okay. breathe everything out and hold it, hold itttt...

*drives the spike into her chest and removes the stylus, quickly attaching the tubing and turning on the suction and then watching the blood drain and suturing the tube in place*

there. that's the worst of it. I wish gilda was here. oh! here's a pager. push this button if you need me. i've got to go find a blood donor and that's going to be hard. they couldn't type and crossmatch your blood to anything in the files. going to have to shoot for an O neg, I guess. Anyway, i'll be back as soon as I can.

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:40 pm
wait. did you say not pregnant? like no chance whatever? because... well, look at this ultrasound. there's something that looks awfully like an embryo sac right there. see it? by the size, i'd say about 5-6 weeks. when was your last period? what kind of birth control are you using?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:44 pm
*listens to bandaidd and her eyes buck as round as saucers as she looks at the cart. Turning her head and closing her eyes, she tries to disassociate herself from the pain she's about to endure, and grips the sides of the stretcher so hard, her a couple of her nails split.

After the initial pain, and some short tempered breaths, she can somewhat endure the brunt of it and sit without moving while whatever bandaidd plunged into her chest is draining. Wishing she had someone there to tell her she'll be okay, she shuts that thought and emotion away and concentrates on her hatred for whoever did this to her*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:51 pm
*enters the nurses station area and looks around for bandaidd. After wandering around for a bit, she finds Icy laid out on a stretcher. A look of concern flits across her face as she pulls up a chair next to Icy.* Hey, you....when you gonna heal up and get the hell outta here? Got a damn Hennessey overstock at the bar! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:54 pm
*hearing Katana, she tries hard not to laugh at her joke. Snickering slightly, she sucks in a sharp breath of pain, trying not to move while that object is lodged in her chest. Without turning her head or opening her eyes, she speaks softly to Katana*

Hey chicadee. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be giving Officer Hunkypants some TLC?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 pm
LOL, Officer Hunkypants is busy down at HQ still mired in paperwork from the incident that put you in here. Nope, I'm here to give you some of my blood, so you better be ready to be my "blood sister" now! xd Psyzapp knows I'm here....if he needs me, he can find me here. But, for now, let's get you taken care of!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 pm
*smiles, still trying not to laugh hearing the "blood sister" joke*

As soon as my flighty but hard working nurse comes back, I think we can get started.

*presses button on pager to alert bandaidd that Katana was there to give blood*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 pm
Too bad Black isn't around...he could be taking care of this. Oh! Guess what? He bought the clinic from Showa's sister, and we're going to have a grand opening party....I might have him move you there next time I speak with him...that way you can be taken care of AND go to the party! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 pm
*smiles at the thought and a laugh slips out, followed quickly by a loud gasp. She can't feel the actual object, but she can feel something tugging in her chest every time she moves too much. Still not wanting to look at the object, she keeps her head turned and eyes closed*

Well, good for Black. I hope his business prospers. Looks like his love life may be prospering as well. I'm glad ma ladies are finding luck in the love department. So, have you guys talked about any plans for Valentines?

*feeling a pang of jealousy, she quickly bades that down and waits for Katanas answer*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 pm
Pft, I'm not making any plans. Who knows? He could lose interest tomorrow for all I know......Just gonna take it as it comes, ya know? And this whole Black/Leko thing.....I just can't figure it out. I mean, what happens when Ayami meets a love interest? What then? It's all so confusing.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm
You know, I never thought about that. What if Ayami does? That would be confusing and hard as hell. And what do you mean no plans? I mean, I can understand being spontaneous and taking things slow, but why in the world would he lose interest?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 pm
Meh, who knows why men lose interest? They're men, after all! wink Besides, he's busy, and he is a cop, so there may be....complications with that. But for the moment, I'll just enjoy myself, I suppose. smile  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games