Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 pm
Darkfire made her sword disapper Suki went to her humen form " you like me" Suki said looking over at him

" oh i'm Darkfire and thats Suki"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm
Mir walked silently through the school entrance. Surprised to see nobody around, she decided to wait until someone noticed her. Her heals clacked against the freshly scrubbed floor as she began to follow her curiousity down a dark and empty hallway...

User Image  

Mysteriamo

niak lord of darkness

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:15 pm
A new guys walks into the school a cigarette slowly burning in his mouth he whistles softly as he walks to his room  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 pm
Mir notices large Ornated paintings on the walls, and lets out a gasp of awe at the beauty of them. She recognizes some of the people in them, but some she doesn't remember.
She lets out an exasperated sigh of boredom, and decides to head back to the entrance.

Mysteriamo

niak lord of darkness

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:47 pm
As he walks down the hall he sees a girl trying to be friendly he wlaks up to here and say "hi"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm
Darkfire sign " i don't spouse i can fly out of here"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 pm
"It is nice to meet you two, and yes Suki i am like you," He smiled and jumped on Alex's shoulder.

"Sorry but you cannot fly here, even if you wanted to," Alex looked at Jeremy then back at Darkfire.

Scarlet walked inside with Luna by her side when she spotted two new students. Man how many are we getting today, Scarlet thought to herself then stopped infront of the two. "Hello you two, I am Scarlet the headmaster." Scarlet smiled and looked at the girl then at the guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 pm
" cool"

" dang..."  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
Jeremy jumped off of Alex's shoulder and turned to his human form. "Well then lets move on," he said excitedly and grabbed Suki's hand in a friendly way pulling her along.

"Whoa whoa hold up there," Alex said grabbing on to Jeremy's callor. "You're not going with us."

"Aw why not? Don't be mean im bored," Jeremy whined hoping Alex would change his mind while the hold time still holding on to her hand.

Alex sighed, "Ok fine, lets go." He went on now standing in front leading them all.

"Yay," Jeremy smiled and pulled Suki as he walked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 pm
" ok" Darkfire started to walk  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Mysteriamo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 am
Mir turned to the guy who addressed her, taking in his appearence before looking him in the face.
She smiled "Hi there"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm
Kain notices she is sizing him up give gives a warm smile and takes a drag of his cigarette "i'm not that scary am i" looks over at the headmaster "hi i'm the new student Kain"  

niak lord of darkness

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm
"Well it's nice to meet you Kain and Mir," She smiled and paused as the bell rang. Students began to pour out of the classes and began walking down the halls ready to go to there next classes. "Well, if you'll excuse me i have to go take care of some buisness...." Scarlet snapped her fingers and a little pixie appeared infront of her. "This is Rose, she will be showing you to your dorms and she'll give you your scheduals after the tour." She left the three student Luna, Kain, and Mir with Rose. Quickly she made her way back to the office to check up on Darkfire and Suki.

Alex stopped and turned around to look at the three behind him. "Uh...it seems that we are lost." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

Jeremy sighed, "This is why im here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 pm
Darkfire sign Suki did to  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm
"No worries, im sure i can find the right path agian..." Alex said in a confident tone. "Jeremy give me a boost will ya."

He sighed and walked over to him letting Suki's had go. "Fine, but this is the last time. Once you find where we are im leading us the rest of the say." Jeremy let Alex jump on his shoulder and again sighed.

Alex placed his hands on his eyes like binoculars. "Hmmm...ah ha! Ok we are no longer lost," He chuckled and jumped off of Jeremy's shoulders and pointed to the direction they had to go.

"Ok no FOLLOW ME," Jeremy emphaized on the last part and began to lead the way this time.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games