Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:00 pm
(( Awww, the story was going so good too. ))

*Spins wheel of pain which looks a whole lot like the wheel on Wheel of Fortune and laughs to herself as the wheel does not show any signs my slowing down*

If you won't help, then you shall deal with the consequences!!! *Laughs maniacally.* twisted

Edit x1 twisted

((Tis the risk you take when you post in the Edit Me Thread. Mwahahahaha User Image))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:37 pm
Show yourself, come out of the shadows and face me.

*readies her whip*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm
Watches very carefully stare Who is there?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 pm
*snickers in the shadows,* quietly twirling her finger round and round as she plotted many a thoughts. She contracted her ferret spirit to run across the *wheel of pain* "keep it spinning my ferret" as she drove away in her hearst laughing maniacally, her plan is working. twisted

edit x1  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Haiwk pysis

Dapper Genius

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:25 pm
Upon seeing a hearst peal out, I was splashed with muddy water
grumbling this was suppose to be a happy walk to me mom's house which became a fast stomp on home* stupid idiot rude ..... uncultured and now i needs a shower ... bloody hell! Dials her mom "Will be late!" cat_stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 am
*shouts*

I shall stain the room with blood for this insolence.

*pulls on her whip nearly breaking it to two*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:17 pm
Heading into the great hall, she had spotted a ferret on the "Wheel of pain" Damn that ferret is ruining my sisters plans. Begins to charge after that ferret diving head first into the wheel which caused the wheel to fall over and break into pieces Damn! missed it where did the ferret go.... as she scurred around like a cat on the hunt for the red dote, which turned out to be the ferret in this case. Pounce here, there, everywhere, while breaking almost everything in site. Released a soul or two, couple frogs, a lamp and even broke a piece of Nei's precious throne. stressed "WHERE IS THAT DAMN FERRET!!" scream

edit x1  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:32 pm
*looks up at the sound of Ayami and her face softens barely noticeable to room*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 pm
What the hell is going on here? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 pm
*approaches the throne*
everything... twisted  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 pm
*The ferret spirit had dissipated into thin air. Endare could hear chatter and the spewing of anti-semetic language, that was way to much information eek : .......for my ferret to have said he had heard.... stressed which cause Endare to get angry. That is it the Demon from within her began to become enraged :scream "Who was this crazy lady who attacked you?" evil

edit x1  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:48 pm
*looses control of the situation* Begins a chant to try get everything under control evil
Gaer h'uena zhahus natha valsharess zhahus ji concerned bauth ilta m'ranndii editing l' lodias d' Edit uns'aa ichl mzilt lu' il della ukta phor lu' phor 'sohna lu' 'sohna. Finally, uk said "zhaunus vel'drav dos z'har naked areion l' market-place pholor dosst zaphodiop orn Usstan dulezz l' in'tuil d' edits." Il decided ulu plynn phor pholor ukt kuuv. Whereupon l' countess... ori'gato harl ilta tresses bri l' gordo d' ilta khel saph natha vet, lu' l' mounting ilta zaphodiop lu' attended a draa d'aronen, rode areion l' market-place, xuileb tluin keffal, except ilta fair da'uren, l' ssin d' ilta jindurn lu' natha poor merchant saph dos vel'uss gumash naut resist peeping pholor l' fair wenress vel'uss rode areion l' market-place naked lu' whereupon nindel klew'ar dos xunus zhahus struck harl xuil natha ultrine killian.

edit x1  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm
Trying to console her sister Ayami, "That Ferret will get it's justice due soon and that this is my throne not yours" stare

edit x1  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:58 pm
Breaks hard! peels out the way causing traffic jams and turns around Speeding to the big hall in her hearst angerly and breaks hard at the big hall. Gets out her hearst and walks up the stairs bursting through the big hall and hears Nei bad mouthing my ferret. (pft youll neverz get meh contracts twisted ))

edit x1  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:06 pm
I'll make them an offer they CAN'T refuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeldwfOwuL8  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games