Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 pm
Kishiko laughed and sat down on a chair, still holding Baby Kuhn. "You betrayed me. You went over to the Chibis. And I'm not too fond of traitors. Ichiro was one. And look at him now. He's gone insane a million times."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 pm
"But, I'm still a DeathPenalty. Never did I change off the DP's. I still want to be your assistant!" She begged.  

Mewkitty213

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:20 pm
Kuhn was surprised "Hmmmm...." he went back to sucking his bottle

Tsuna was flying to the schools ruins and landed on the ground "Shirean! where are you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:22 pm
Shirean looked at Tsuna. "Over here!" She yelled as she waved. "What's up?"

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:29 pm
Kishiko glared at Seyn. "You wanted to though. You didn't like my tactics. And what's a follower that doesn't approve of a leader's actions?" She put Kuhn down next to Ace in the crib. "So really, the only thing your useful for is being a hostage. They care for you I know that much. So they'll try to find you and possibly make a deal." She gave a twisted smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:31 pm
"Kishiko, give me a chance, to show you, I am heartless, cold, like you and the others." She was making a sacrifice. But to get out she had to.  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Kishiko contemplated this. "How can I make sure that you're true? You might just end up leaving and give all you've seen to whoever your leader is. Say...have you seen Zack anywhere?" If Zack was the one she'd have to fight, she didn't know if she could go through with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Kuhn was looking at Ace and he winked at him, he jumped then he sent him a message through brain waves *Kuhn you use to take care of me but interfering with mother and I is to far....* Kuhn gulped he was sitting in front of an Arch Angel Vampire "Umm.. Kishiko.. Actually Seyn is pretty mean she helped me to reveal secrets of the Chibis by controlling Tsuna's feelings... she played him like a fiddle.. She was a genius

"Shirean we need to meet up with all The Chibis! The Deathpenalties are holding a war soon!" Tsuna explained  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:42 pm
"I'll track him down for you Ms. Miyazaki. I cross my heart and hope to die. Well, not in a battle of course." She sighed. She had never seen the man, but she was hoping Kishiko would show her who. "Just exactly, what does he look like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:49 pm
Kishiko looked down. I wanna find him....I wanna apologize...I wanna tell him i love him... She clenched her fist and looked at Seyn. She waved her hand in the air and released her from her cage. "Fine. Here." She took the snowglobe Zack had bought for her and held it out to Seyn. "Just touch and images of him and his aura will flash in your head. I enchanted it to do so."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm
Lee ran into Shirean's arms. "Roar" She roared, and cuddled.

Shirean needed Lee tp then be a REAL tiger. An Adult Tiger. She touched Lee with the tip of her index finger, and Lee was no longer a Cub. She was a Tigress. "Okay, I'm ready for a fight." The two stood tall and mighty, and looked brave.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm
Kuhn spoke up "Ummm... Kishiko I think Ace is planning a murder and I'm the victim..." he looked at her keeping Ace in view "Can I have my own crib? I'll make it myself"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 pm
Seyn nodded. "I will find him." She burst out the window in flight, and behind her, she yelled "Sorry!" She flew out into the sky, back to where everyone else was. Soon, she saw Ichiro not to far ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 pm
Tsuna was amazed "okay follow me to the meet up spot" he began to walked toward the cave/place (XD)  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm
((xDDD))
Shirean nodded. "I'm no magician. I WILL turn tat Witch into Stone!" She had an evil look on her face as Lee was walking beside her.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games