Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 pm

(( Brago and Nike are unconcious and Hanas been shot..... lets leave and go see the whisperer rolleyes ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:04 pm

((Sorry forgot oh well just going to drag you with us))

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Soli grabbed Brago's body and Hana,"Hey any help with them we can take them with us."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 pm

((Hana's been shot? I suppose the recap was needed more than I thought.))

"Because all was better. As the condition of the world decreases so does my personality."

Kroenig

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Tiffany rolled her eyes and picked up Nike.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:10 pm

"I saw that, Tiffany. And I know what I need to about you. You may rescue Nike, but leave Brago. Take Hana." He walks to Soli, and takes Hana from her.

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Soli easily picked up Brago ,"Good thing I trained and let's hurry up and go but why leave Brago?"Soli turned to face Leon,"We'll be at the whisperer's house Leon."She began walking toward that direction.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:12 pm

"I'll take Nike if you don't mind," Robert snapped at Tiffany. He hadn't meant to say it like he had, but the sight of Kane seemed to have thrown him off.

Dameon Black

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Caldwell's face twitches for an instant. The only thing revealing any emotion is his eyes, and they are filled with hatred. Then he blinks, and the hatred vanishes. "Because he is not necessary."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Kroenig
"I saw that, Tiffany. And I know what I need to about you. You may rescue Nike, but leave Brago. Take Hana." He walks to Soli, and takes Hana from her.

((wow, jerk rofl ))

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Tiffany raised a eyebrow at Robert."I mind.Shes not yours.Ill carry her."She walked back to Caldwell.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:17 pm

((Yeah, it's been kinda obvious that Caldwell hates Brago.))

"Then I do nothing. Here." Caldwell gently lowers Hana to the ground, and runs his hand over her wound. The shadows close it.

Kroenig

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Robert growled. "And I don't give a damn whether you mind or not," he snapped at Tiffany. "Please let me carry her." He was still feeling agitated from seeing Kane. His vision was starting to go fuzzy. Not good he thought. I have to calm down, but none of my usual calming techniques are working. I have to think of something before I black out. I've managed to stop it from happening for two years, and I hope to keep it that way.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Tiffany sighed."Only if you calm down."

Marie Rouge

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Soli looked at Caldwell and put Brago down on the ground,"Okay."Soli has only seen Caldwell get angry a few times and it interested her.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games