Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:33 pm
((okay... so I'll be here until I get a response from a friend. I'm going to disappear for a couple hours after that, though.))

I think it'll be more than enough. *having missed his question, looks at him oddly when he leans against the desk* You can sit... I don't bite... much. *giggles a little nervously*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:36 pm
((Sorry, didn't see it. That's fine. 3nodding ))

Not much, eh? *chuckles* lol

*sits on the couch* I think the florest said you could replant those flowers, Miss Kits.  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:59 pm
*looks totally innocent* Right. Not much.

Oh, really? *looks at the pot and smiles* I'll probably do that then. They're very beautiful. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:45 pm
Cuwen
Chef_Karrie
*chuckles* Who said we were done? wink

Amy giggled. "Definitely not me. I still have plans for you, Karrie." She winked at him.

"I simply meant that the bite you just gave me was fun because I hadn't been expecting it. You surprised me. But I'll go back to how I was since you apparently have more plans for me as well."

She winked at him once more and then returned to her seat. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes once more. She opened her mouth, but it was hard to keep it still because she kept wanting to giggle. She was having so much fun. Tonight was turning out even better than she had hoped it would be.

{{*pause* Night!}}

Oh really? I suppose I'll see what you have planned soon, then. smile *pauses by the tray, then brings her a chocolate-covered strawberry*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:49 pm
{{*presses play* smile }}

Amy smirked. "That is the plan... no pun intended. Just tell me when you're no longer hungry and I'll go onto the next part."

After a few moments, Amy gasped softly as something very sweet touched her tongue. She quickly recognized it as a chocolate-covered strawberry. She moaned softly and savored the wonderful flavor.

"Mmmm..."

She didn't want to say anything since she was chewing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:41 pm
*goes back for another strawberry, popping one in his own mouth while he's there* biggrin  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:01 pm
Amy lifted her legs and splashed her toes along the surface of the water, grinning brightly. Her eyes were still closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 pm
*brings the strawberry to Amy, teasing her a little by holding it against her lips before placing it in her mouth*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 pm
*smirks a little to much at the biting comment*

*looks over at the flowers* I'm glad you like them, Miss Kits.

*stands* Well, Miss, I should probably be going... *lingers a mment*

Be...before I go... redface Can...can I kiss your cheek, Kits?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:40 pm
I really do. My fairy, Blossom, will probably like the flowers too. She really seems to like flowers.

*when he asks if he can kiss her cheek, she blushes and nods slightly* redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:57 pm
Chef_Karrie
*brings the strawberry to Amy, teasing her a little by holding it against her lips before placing it in her mouth*

Amy leaned forward when she felt the strawberry on her lips, but when Karrie wouldn't put it in her mouth, she smirked and leaned forward further. Finally, she started giggling and tried to grasp Karrie's hand.

"Karrie... I want the strawberry..."

She opened her eyes and grinned at Karrie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:06 pm
*grins* Really? *teases her a little more before letting her have it*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:18 pm
{{'Letting her have it'. lol. wink }}

Amy giggled as Karrie finally let her have the strawberry and sank back against the hot tub edge again. She looked up at Karrie in between bites and said, "You know, if you keep feeding me strawberries, we won't have any room for cake..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:23 pm
Mmmm... I think I will. *goes over to the tray, getting a piece of bread for himself*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:31 pm
Amy laughed and shook her head. "You're insatiable... So, you enjoying this so far?"

Her cheeks were rosy as she smiled over at Karrie, the heat from the tub and her emotions causing the flush in her cheeks.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games